Whites Told Their Right To Protest Comes Second To Blacks Right To Protest

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is the kind of nonsense that white protesters have to put up with in Ferguson protests:http://therightscoop.com/follow-dir...white-people-at-ferguson-protest-are-amazing/
http://therightscoop.com/follow-dir...white-people-at-ferguson-protest-are-amazing/
http://therightscoop.com/follow-dir...white-people-at-ferguson-protest-are-amazing/
Follow direction of black leadership’ – Guidelines for white people at Ferguson protest are AMAZING

Posted on Dec 13, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Apparently black people protesting Ferguson believe that one of the ways to stop racism is to have racially-based guidelines for white people so that they know their place, which I dunno, sounds kinda racisty? Here are the guidelines for the white racist oppressor from an attendee of a Boston protest meeting:

B4nXhoOCcAAoG2H.jpg

I think they ran out of space for “only speak to your black masters when spoken to, crackas!” I love how whites are not allowed to speak to media, must refer media to black leadership and stay off the megaphone! The megaphone is reserved for non-whites ONLY!!!

Oh wait there’s more!

B4naTAsIgAEy2Lu.jpg

Ok white people, while black leadership is on the segregated megaphone and talking to media, you need to be completely nonviolent while being just as violent as the cops may become. SO y’know, shoot tear gas at them, use batons, maybe even arrest a few.

And for Farrakhan’s sake, don’t you dare “speak for black people” while your black masters are accusing all whites of racism, you oppressive crackas!

You can slap these under “racial equality” in Barack Obama’s revised dictionary for the modern American.

8216 Follow direction of black leadership 8217 8211 Guidelines for white people at Ferguson protest are AMAZING The Right Scoop -

Just a nit to pick from a grammar Nazi: Notice how "black" is always capitalized, but "white" is only capitalized in the title?

Was this in Ferguson? I saw something similar but it was for a Mike Brown protest in Canada.

This is the kind of nonsense that white protesters have to put up with in Ferguson protests:
Follow direction of black leadership’ – Guidelines for white people at Ferguson protest are AMAZING
Posted on Dec 13, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Apparently black people protesting Ferguson believe that one of the ways to stop racism is to have racially-based guidelines for white people so that they know their place, which I dunno, sounds kinda racisty? Here are the guidelines for the white racist oppressor from an attendee of a Boston protest meeting:

B4nXhoOCcAAoG2H.jpg

I think they ran out of space for “only speak to your black masters when spoken to, crackas!” I love how whites are not allowed to speak to media, must refer media to black leadership and stay off the megaphone! The megaphone is reserved for non-whites ONLY!!!

Oh wait there’s more!

B4naTAsIgAEy2Lu.jpg

Ok white people, while black leadership is on the segregated megaphone and talking to media, you need to be completely nonviolent while being just as violent as the cops may become. SO y’know, shoot tear gas at them, use batons, maybe even arrest a few.

And for Farrakhan’s sake, don’t you dare “speak for black people” while your black masters are accusing all whites of racism, you oppressive crackas!

You can slap these under “racial equality” in Barack Obama’s revised dictionary for the modern American.

8216 Follow direction of black leadership 8217 8211 Guidelines for white people at Ferguson protest are AMAZING The Right Scoop -

Obviously another responsibility of white protesters is too you know create the signs, no black protesters could spell that well, I assure you.

Just a nit to pick from a grammar Nazi: Notice how "black" is always capitalized, but "white" is only capitalized in the title?

Was this in Ferguson? I saw something similar but it was for a Mike Brown protest in Canada.
This is reported to be what every organized protest around the country is like.

When you zoom in you can clearly see that it is photoshopped. More rightwing tomfoolery.
What makes you feel it's photoshopped?

In the first pic you can clearly see the second page of these instructions through the first page. This happens when you have paper that is thin enough to show the dark letters on page two of these instructions. How do you suppose they were able to accomplish that?

Wanna know what these scumbag protesters were shouting yesterday in NYC?

“What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now!”
They were shouting this while being protected by an army of cops.

Forum List

Back