Who Am I Supposed To Follow????

She did try and it won't come out.
Hey Twinkie brains.Tweety Bird makes you seem like a
high school dropout.Not Goot.
Better brush-up yer debating skills.They've never got out grade school.
Debating those of yer ilk is akin to brushing one's teeth with their
finger.
Melanie is a classy lady and respectful of others.Unlike shrew like
Hillary and Michelle.Of course how would those of yer ilk know that.
Those who rely on being told what to notice.Like brought up in
some old 30's Reformatory.Where there are no colors.Just dusty gray
at best.No Flower garden or even hedges.No paintings.Everything is stern
black or gray.Even the food is colorless.Just Mush and more mush.

AND

Back to the Clinton crap.

You do know, don't you my Tiny Minded fool, NO CLINTON HAS HELD ELECTED OFFICE for over a decade.

do try to get over your fantasies about Bill and, REALLY, drop the fixation on Hillary. It's unseemly. Maybe a dildo would help?
so was Clinton wrong in clip 2 of the OP? has the dembots changed their stance since then?

Bill Clinton:

Arkansas governor: 1979 - 1981 and 1983 - 1992

US president: 1993 - 2001

That's almost two decades, Math Midget.

And a life-long racist.

Only days before he will nominate Barack Obama for re-election, a new report claims that in 2008, former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

What rape?
Who was charged?

Oh right.

More of your Clinton fantasies.

Try a REALLY REALLY big dildo.

Avoid those immature sexual references.....this isn't your family you are addressing.

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?

...the most important escalators were the Democrats. They had an opportunity, with Al Gore waiting in the wings, to show a predator the door and establish some moral common ground for a polarizing country.

And what they did instead — turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser, all because Republicans funded the investigations and they’re prudes and it’s all just Sexual McCarthyism — feels in the cold clarity of hindsight like a great act of partisan deformation." Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right? (Published 2017)

------------------------------------------------------

Again?
The Democrats.....
"...turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser,..."

Exactly what we on the Right have said all along.

She did try and it won't come out.
. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient."

On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

“Maher asked, "Could Bill Clinton, if he had done what he did in 1998, survive today or would his own party have thrown him under the bus?"

Farrow explained, "Bill Clinton is a different conversation. He has been credibly accused of rape. That is nothing to do with gray areas. That is, you know, I think the Juanita Broadderick claim has been overdue for revisiting."

Farrow also said that he is "heartened by the fact that people now routinely express outrage about Bill Clinton and particularly those more serious allegations about him." Ronan Farrow Says Juanita Broaddrick's Rape Claim Against Bill Clinton Should Be Revisited

so was Clinton wrong in clip 2 of the OP? has the dembots changed their stance since then?

I've seen several interview with "Democrat strategists" all repeating what must have been their morning briefing: claim any criticism is support for Putin.

This is one of their weakest of propaganda ploys.

Democrats like Biden don't realize you can't win wars unless you put boots on the ground.
It's not about war to them, it's about business. When things don't work out they write it off. In this case the Obama Administration's CIA operatives ousted the pro Russian government and Ukraine several years ago to open the door to American contractors and corporations. It's so fitting that the Russians are now taking back what was illegally taken, with Obama's deranged protege now in office. What an awesome example of Karma.

I've seen several interview with "Democrat strategists" all repeating what must have been their morning briefing: claim any criticism is support for Putin.

This is one of their weakest of propaganda ploys.
Funny isn't it...ironic even...that's how it works in Russia when it comes to Putin as well...

Continuing the theme of the OP, watch how difficult it is to decise who to "follow"...

VP Harris says sanctions would absolutely deter Putin, despite ...​

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › vice-president-kama...

— Vice President Kamala Harris on Sunday said she believes sanctions on Russia would absolutely deter President Vladimir Putin, despite saying ...

Biden on Russia: 'No one expected the sanctions to prevent ...​

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › white-houseP

— President Joe Biden said punishing sanctions from the United States targeting Russia's economy and top officials were never believed to be ...

For our Democrat pals:
Deter: discourage (someone) from doing something by instilling doubt or fear of the consequences.
Prevent: keep (something) from happening or arising.

Hmmmm.........

Russia has been described as a gas station masquerading as a nation.
This refers to the fact that gas and oil are the core of its economy.

Biden, it appears, is ignorant of this fact.

"U.S. sanctions on Russia not targeting energy markets -State Dept official​

"The sanctions that are being imposed today, as well that could be imposed in the near future, are not targeting and will not target oil and gas flows," said the official, who spoke to reporters on the condition of anonymity. "We would like the market to take note that there's no need for increasing the price at the moment."

Russia has been described as a gas station masquerading as a nation.
This refers to the fact that gas and oil are the core of its economy.

Biden, it appears, is ignorant of this fact.

"U.S. sanctions on Russia not targeting energy markets -State Dept official​

"The sanctions that are being imposed today, as well that could be imposed in the near future, are not targeting and will not target oil and gas flows," said the official, who spoke to reporters on the condition of anonymity. "We would like the market to take note that there's no need for increasing the price at the moment."
As this Biden decides to go back to Deleware for the upcoming weekend.
Real cute.Plus this Guy { Biden } had tougher Sanctions on The United
States as far as Oil production.

Brings to mind the years and years of the Right naming Bill Clinton a rapist......until they Left felt it was to their advantage to admit it.

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient." Dems’ ‘reckoning’ with Bill’s sexual offenses is the final nail in the Clintons’ coffin

3. On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....who can't keep up with the program, still claim 'is not!!!"

4. “Maher asked, "Could Bill Clinton, if he had done what he did in 1998, survive today or would his own party have thrown him under the bus?"

Farrow explained, "Bill Clinton is a different conversation. He has been credibly accused of rape. That is nothing to do with gray areas. That is, you know, I think the Juanita Broadderick claim has been overdue for revisiting."

Farrow also said that he is "heartened by the fact that people now routinely express outrage about Bill Clinton and particularly those more serious allegations about him."

How long before the Democrats throw Biden under the bus and try to fool the public by putting another face at the top of the ticket????
Juanita Broderick changed her story multiple times.

Juanita Broderick changed her story multiple times.
Says who.Some Pro-Clintoneesta.Clintons lie about most everything
they do or touch.
If not for that stain on some Blue dress Slick Willy would probably
somehow be named for a Nobel Prize.
Probably what Biden is eyeballing also.For his Bravery during the last week.
So as not to be overshadowed by Obama's in 2009.

they do or touch.
How ironic, then, when Thursday, Mitchell said on-air that Broaddrick’s rape allegation, first televised by her own network in a sensational “Dateline” segment in 1999, had been “discredited.”

“Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea,” Broaddrick told WND today, responding to Mitchell’s comment essentially calling her a liar.

It was Myers, NBC News’ well-respected and recently retired senior investigative correspondent, who in 1999 was so convinced of Broaddrick’s authenticity that she interviewed her for the network’s primetime story.

Indeed, Mitchell’s “discredited” claim clashes directly with Myers, who as recently as 2014 confirmed that “Nothing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.”

What do YOU think? Whom do you believe: Juanita or Bill? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Here’s what Broaddrick said today in response to Mitchell’s claim:

“Nothing has changed from the detailed investigation NBC did into my story in 1999 before airing my Dateline interview with Lisa Myers,” Broaddrick said in a statement to Los Angeles attorney Candice Jackson, who conducted the in-person interview with Broaddrick for WND, having previously authored the acclaimed book, “Their Lives: The Women Targeted by the Clinton Machine.”

“And if NBC now thinks my experience has been ‘discredited,'” Broaddrick continued, “why would Andrea Mitchell call me to ask me for any new information about my encounter with Hillary after the assault? And why wouldn’t Andrea Mitchell have written her own news story explaining exactly how I’ve been discredited? Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea. Andrea is obviously mad at me for exposing her rudeness and bias when she called me this year. I think being a lapdog for Hillary Clinton discredits Andrea Mitchell and NBC as journalists!”

.... on what basis is she calling it discredited? On the contrary, Broaddrick’s allegation is arguably the most consistent and believable accusation of sexual assault made against Bill Clinton (though not, of course, the only one). For a little perspective here, note that even progressive site Vox says the allegation, ‘has not been definitively refuted.’ Vox also notes that reporter Michael Isikoff’s book contains a reference to a concession by Clinton’s lawyers that he may have had ‘consensual sex’ with Broaddrick.”

The case presented some worrying issues to even those like Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, “no friend of conservatives,” wrote Jakcson.

“Cohen … remained troubled by Juanita Broaddrick’s story. ‘Is it possible the president’s a rapist? Am I supposed not to care?’ Cohen wondered.”

The only thing that has ever been used against Juanita is the fact that she did sign an affidavit denying she’d experienced unwanted sexual advances from Bill Clinton in the mid-1990s, in an effort to keep her name out of the Paula Jones lawsuit.

“She admitted to Ken Starr in 1998 that she’d lied in that affidavit (that rape had in fact occurred), and she has told the same consistent version of events ever since. That affidavit existed in 1999 when Juanita first told her story to the WSJ and then on NBC’s ‘Dateline’ with Lisa Myers. That affidavit simply didn’t hold up against the overwhelming evidence of the truth of her story of rape.”

they do or touch.
Look it up. She changed her story several times over a period of years. Maybe she got cold feet. How would I know. I just thought it was weird that she would cry years later.

It appears that Democrat 'principles' are what we call 'situational ethics.'

1. "Matthew Dowd plays the ‘dissent is treason’ card over criticism of Joe Biden on Russia and Ukraine

2. Or......this????

View attachment 606339

The truth is, of course, one cannot question whatever the party says at any time........even if it reverses it's orthodoxy 180°s.....

3. Of course Biden and the Democrats are directly responsible for Putin/Ukraine.
Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

Or how about this Kenny boy....how about I don't take it down and support whoever I want anyway? Whatcyha gonna do big guy?

How ironic, then, when Thursday, Mitchell said on-air that Broaddrick’s rape allegation, first televised by her own network in a sensational “Dateline” segment in 1999, had been “discredited.”

“Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea,” Broaddrick told WND today, responding to Mitchell’s comment essentially calling her a liar.

It was Myers, NBC News’ well-respected and recently retired senior investigative correspondent, who in 1999 was so convinced of Broaddrick’s authenticity that she interviewed her for the network’s primetime story.

Indeed, Mitchell’s “discredited” claim clashes directly with Myers, who as recently as 2014 confirmed that “Nothing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.”

What do YOU think? Whom do you believe: Juanita or Bill? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Here’s what Broaddrick said today in response to Mitchell’s claim:

“Nothing has changed from the detailed investigation NBC did into my story in 1999 before airing my Dateline interview with Lisa Myers,” Broaddrick said in a statement to Los Angeles attorney Candice Jackson, who conducted the in-person interview with Broaddrick for WND, having previously authored the acclaimed book, “Their Lives: The Women Targeted by the Clinton Machine.”

“And if NBC now thinks my experience has been ‘discredited,'” Broaddrick continued, “why would Andrea Mitchell call me to ask me for any new information about my encounter with Hillary after the assault? And why wouldn’t Andrea Mitchell have written her own news story explaining exactly how I’ve been discredited? Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea. Andrea is obviously mad at me for exposing her rudeness and bias when she called me this year. I think being a lapdog for Hillary Clinton discredits Andrea Mitchell and NBC as journalists!”

.... on what basis is she calling it discredited? On the contrary, Broaddrick’s allegation is arguably the most consistent and believable accusation of sexual assault made against Bill Clinton (though not, of course, the only one). For a little perspective here, note that even progressive site Vox says the allegation, ‘has not been definitively refuted.’ Vox also notes that reporter Michael Isikoff’s book contains a reference to a concession by Clinton’s lawyers that he may have had ‘consensual sex’ with Broaddrick.”

The case presented some worrying issues to even those like Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, “no friend of conservatives,” wrote Jakcson.

“Cohen … remained troubled by Juanita Broaddrick’s story. ‘Is it possible the president’s a rapist? Am I supposed not to care?’ Cohen wondered.”

The only thing that has ever been used against Juanita is the fact that she did sign an affidavit denying she’d experienced unwanted sexual advances from Bill Clinton in the mid-1990s, in an effort to keep her name out of the Paula Jones lawsuit.

“She admitted to Ken Starr in 1998 that she’d lied in that affidavit (that rape had in fact occurred), and she has told the same consistent version of events ever since. That affidavit existed in 1999 when Juanita first told her story to the WSJ and then on NBC’s ‘Dateline’ with Lisa Myers. That affidavit simply didn’t hold up against the overwhelming evidence of the truth of her story of rape.”
The bottom line to and for all this is now In Plain Sight.
Since the MSM had been thoroughly Found Out as Liars and leakers
and base manipulators, I quess they feel what the heck.Due what Mr.Popular
{ Obama } always gravitated towards.Just Double Down.Lie even bigger and more
often.Use changing narratives to escape explanations until a good unsourced tidbit
arrives in the form of hack like a Michael Avenatti.Or some desperate cluck at
MSNBC or CNN.I guess since little Jewish girl Andrea was never a Mommy what
the heck.

Forum List

Back