Who And Cdc Are Getting Their Feet Held To The Fire

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
As it turns out, nobody REALLY knows if ebola is air borne or not.

Go figure.

"Hospital officials denied that World Health Organization recommendations were not followed in the treatment of both Garcia Viejo and another Spanish priest, 75-year-old Miguel Pajares, who died of Ebola after being flown from West Africa to Spain, where he received the experimental drug ZMapp."

"According to the Spanish newspaper El Pais, hospital staff provided photos of protective suits that use latex gloves attached using tape. Hospital staff members told the paper that the protective equipment should have been completely impermeable, but that it was not. The workers also said that the suits did not allow for autonomous breathing."

"“The suits used perfectly meet protocol, as well as the mandatory protection requirements for this disease," said Yolanda Fuentes, the deputy director of Carlos III hospital.."

"The incident has raised fresh concerns that, despite assurances from global public health officials that Ebola cases can be safely managed in developed countries, sufficient precautions have not been taken."

The protocol isn't sufficient, and WHO and the CDC have been lying and softsoaping this all along.

As they have been with the entovirus that is killing kids now.

A vexing mystery in Spain How did a nurse contract Ebola - The Washington Post

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
As it turns out, nobody REALLY knows if ebola is air borne or not.

Go figure.

"Hospital officials denied that World Health Organization recommendations were not followed in the treatment of both Garcia Viejo and another Spanish priest, 75-year-old Miguel Pajares, who died of Ebola after being flown from West Africa to Spain, where he received the experimental drug ZMapp."

"According to the Spanish newspaper El Pais, hospital staff provided photos of protective suits that use latex gloves attached using tape. Hospital staff members told the paper that the protective equipment should have been completely impermeable, but that it was not. The workers also said that the suits did not allow for autonomous breathing."

"“The suits used perfectly meet protocol, as well as the mandatory protection requirements for this disease," said Yolanda Fuentes, the deputy director of Carlos III hospital.."

"The incident has raised fresh concerns that, despite assurances from global public health officials that Ebola cases can be safely managed in developed countries, sufficient precautions have not been taken."

The protocol isn't sufficient, and WHO and the CDC have been lying and softsoaping this all along.

As they have been with the entovirus that is killing kids now.

A vexing mystery in Spain How did a nurse contract Ebola - The Washington Post

I have to agree with you on this one.

I am dubious about the claims of Ebola being airborne only. Especially with this "3 feet space" rule within human contact.

The rationale behind this is, of course, to prevent mass hysteria which would gridlock all international travel between major western continents which would then turn into a global economic crisis.

As I've always said on this board, remember Deepthroat and what he said to Woodard and Bernstein: "Follow the money". Always follow the money.

Last edited:
In 2012 Canada proved that the virus had a limited airborne capability. It was done with pigs to Chimps. No physical contact, but the chimps got ebola anyway. The CDC in that article stated LIMITED airborne transmission.

I've posted it several times on different threads.

Yes they say it as a sort of throw-away, while at the same time they insist that it's really UNLIKELY that you can catch it that way.

It appears quite likely you can catch it that way...and why in god's name have they approved measures that aren't adequate for the possibility?

This is why you don't have politicians running health organizations. Oh well.

its not airborne unless you are a pig or chimp...I guess allie you should be worried then

I believe they are under reporting it's capability to spread in close quarters. They are doing so to not cause a panic over there or anywhere else it goes.

Much better to allow it to spread. That's sure to prevent a panic.

its not airborne unless you are a pig or chimp...I guess allie you should be worried then

A chimp is a primate, very similar to us. Which is why they use a chimp to test. Of course we are not pigs, and maybe their snorting emits more into the air............

Either way, I posted the report and it showed it happened. Chimps are similar, and anyone with common sense would know that.

Omg, it passed between the species. It passed from a pig, to a chimp..and it passed in the air.

Please spare us your crap science, pballs. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The ebola strain that did that is the one that is wiping them out in Sierre Leone now.

And that is why the microbiologists and epidemiologists that have worked with it for decades are saying we're in trouble, because the CDC and WHO are putting out bad information, and not taking it seriously enough....and are making claims that just aren't true. They don't know where it came from, they don't know who harbors it..all they know is it is deadly and it comes from nowhere.

A chimp is a primate, very similar to us. Which is why they use a chimp to test. Of course we are not pigs, and maybe their snorting emits more into the air............

Either way, I posted the report and it showed it happened. Chimps are similar, and anyone with common sense would know that.
the virus had to mutate in order to do so. there is nothing to worry about

I don't remember that in the report. You'd have to point that out line and verse to the test from Canada.

Tell that to the nurse who only treated the patient twice in full suits with tape as recommended by the WHO.

Omg, it passed between the species. It passed from a pig, to a chimp..and it passed in the air.

Please spare us your crap science, pballs. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The ebola strain that did that is the one that is wiping them out in Sierre Leone now.
i wish you where there in sierre now....

Again till it jumps to humans, there is nothing to worry about. You are creating fear because you are just an asshole troll of life. Sadly so many people have died in Africa while you live. I would trade them all for you.

I don't remember that in the report. You'd have to point that out line and verse to the test from Canada.
Ebola answering the 10 basic questions you were afraid to ask World news theguardian.com
Can it mutate to become airborne?

While mutations do occur, experts say it is very unlikely that the virus would mutate to become an airborne disease.

The Ebola virus has not previously mutated in this manner, and experts say there is no other virus that has transformed from non-airborne to airborne in human beings.

Testifying before Congress in September, Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said this is not something the American people should “lose sleep over”.

it would need to mutate in order for humans to get it airborne

Tell that to the nurse who only treated the patient twice in full suits with tape as recommended by the WHO.
again not airborne since she was touching

No it didn't, you fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, I think you should go volunteer to clean the apartment of the ebola family. chop, chop.

No it didn't, you fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, I think you should go volunteer to clean the apartment of the ebola family. chop, chop.
what?i didnt what? stop lying you freak of life.

Again, no, she wasn't. She was wearing the recommended suit that was supposed to allow her to touch the patient. There is no indication there was any breech in protocol, or the effacy of the suit.

The suit didn't have an air containment system.

The WHO and the CDC and Pballs are lying to you folks. You want to catch ebola, follow their directives, lol.

No kidding. She was wearing a respirator. She wore the suit by the guidelines. That's what they are bitching about.

Forum List

Back