Who be with me??

i say if a deal is not reached then we go to washington and "disperse" anyone in congress or the white house who is an elected position and has been there more than four years. What say ye???!!!

stfu.

Count me in. I am voting out all politicians that have incubent next to their name. We need to get new people, not the same old career poliiticians only interested in themselves.

I'm all for you kicking out your Congressmen. I am with you 110 percent!

I'm going to vote for mine again, but I fully support you kicking out all the assholes like your own Congressman.

When I was asked by a pollster how I felt about Congress, I gave the most negative answer they had on the poll.

But they didn't ask me about MY Congressman. That guy brings home truckloads of cash to our district. More than we pay in taxes!

Last edited:

I'm going to vote for mine again, but I fully support you kicking out all the assholes like your own Congressman.

When I was asked by a pollster how I felt about Congress, I gave the most negative answer they had on the poll.

But they didn't ask me about MY Congressman. That guy brings home truckloads of cash to our district. More than we pay in taxes!

Ok asshole...I'll bite...who is he...must be a repub.

Ok asshole...I'll bite...who is he...must be a repub.

It's called satire. Everyone hates Congress, and yet they re-elect their own guy 90 percent of the time.

90 percent.

So it all depends how you phrase the question. "How much does Congress suck?" A LOT!!!! "How many of you would re-elect your incumbent?" A majority of us!

The same retards who hate Congress love their own guy. Positively schizophrenic.

My guy brings home the bacon!

$17 trillion borrowed to keep 535 people employed in Congress. That's close to $32 billion per job.

Last edited:
will going interfere with American Idol?....:eusa_eh:

Is American Idol still on?? lol. I like The Voice better than last year's AI, even though I would watch AI again. I like singers. I like song. Music is cathartic after a long and hard day filled with work, USMB and politics, in general...:eusa_dance:

I have told my congress critter I will vote for almost anyone else in the precinct meetings, at county, at state, and in the primaries.

I say if a deal is not reached then we go to Washington and "disperse" anyone in congress or the White House who is an elected position and has been there more than four years. What say ye???!!!

how do you suggest we accomplish this?

spontaneous combustion....like we did in 1776.

1776 was planned, organized, regulated.

you sound like you have no plan.

just gonna storm the Capital Building and White House, huh?

good luck with that spunky. :)

Forum List

Back