Who be with me??

this was debunked.

boy you're stupid.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...446572-3033-11e3-bbed-a8a60c601153_story.html

debunked.

its not gonna happen.

too bad. :)

“The comments to U.S. News were designed to do one thing and one thing only: stir the feather of the mainstream media,” said Conlon, a father of three. “Nothing gets the attention of the mainstream media like some sort of disastrous threat. I knew it was going to ruffle some feathers.”

“First of all, we know it would not be right to go to D.C. to lock down the city by the Belt loop,” said Conlon, 50, a veteran truck driver who has suffered through more than his share of traffic jams. “That wouldn’t be fair to the people there.”

I say if a deal is not reached then we go to Washington and "disperse" anyone in congress or the White House who is an elected position and has been there more than four years. What say ye???!!!

What would you disperse them with?

images

Says the whiny loser. :lol:

Mods, please put this in the flame zone.

Jake be a small pussy....pathetic...dish it out and then whine when confronted....

deltex is engaged in typical far right reactionary delusion.

He makes a stupid if not criminal statement.

I confront him.

He starts whining. Fuck him. He's a nothing.

Flaky fails at reading comp and cannot see that the afore mentioned "revolution" is meant for the voting booth

:cuckoo:

Says the whiny loser. :lol:

Mods, please put this in the flame zone.

Jake be a small pussy....pathetic...dish it out and then whine when confronted....

I confront him.

Wouldn't it be easier to "disperse" the government if you would allow Obama to cut the military down 35% of the world's defense spending than the near 50% it currently is?

I say if a deal is not reached then we go to Washington and "disperse" anyone in congress or the White House who is an elected position and has been there more than four years. What say ye???!!!

You are an idiot. People who elect tea baggers are the problem. They(The Baggers in Govt) represent stupid people. They are just a reflection of the dumbest voters. This IS part of America. Those that voted for these cretens did not vote for representatives to work within the system. They voted for mentally ill people bent on the destruction of our system of government. NOW you want to go to Washington to aid in that destruction?

You and people like you ARE the problem..not the solution. Mob rule and action is the voice of fools and actions of traitors. There WAS an election and you lost. If you want better government then vote for better representatives. If you vote for people that promise to destroy government then that is what you get.

I confront him.

Wouldn't it be easier to "disperse" the government if you would allow Obama to cut the military down 35% of the world's defense spending than the near 50% it currently is?

No takers?

Forum List

Back