Who believes the mere presense of a firearm...

I see guys wearing guns openly at the diner I eat breakfast at. It is no big deal. I do not feel threatened at all.

To me the whole idea of being afraid of the sight of a gun is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Are they afraid when they see a plain clothes detective's service weapon or when they see a shotgun in the gun rack of a pick-up truck? I think these people just want something to bitch about.

I remember that. I thought you were might have had something more recent.

This story is a one-sided narrative of events. Fact of the matter is, no laws were broken, no arrest were made. Those women are just scared at the sight of a firearm.

These women are not going to be happy when Abbot becomes our Governor.

It scared the manager. No laws were broken because the cops weren't called. The intent was intimidation. Against 4 women. So, don't bullshit me.

So it scared the manager? Big deal. The cops weren't called because there was nothing illegal taking place. You don't know what their intent was so stop bullshitting yourself.

You're lying. The manager did not call the police because he was scared.

I understand perfectly what the intent was. So, did everyone else.

It scared the manager. No laws were broken because the cops weren't called. The intent was intimidation. Against 4 women. So, don't bullshit me.

So it scared the manager? Big deal. The cops weren't called because there was nothing illegal taking place. You don't know what their intent was so stop bullshitting yourself.

Does that make sense to you? A person so afraid of armed men that he don't call the police. Are you stupid enough to believe that?

No you don't know what the intent was. You think you know, but you don't.

You have proven your stupidity by believing that a person was too scared to call the police. That would only make sense if the police were the ones he was scared of.

Depends on whether the 'firearm' is hanging in a gun rack with the bolt out or if it's pointed at some one.

This. Someone with a holstered sidearm or passing me on a trail carrying a hunting rifle are entirely different scenarios than someone pointing one at me from a passing car or holding it to someone's chest demanding their wallet.

So I guess the answer is no, mere presence of a firearm isn't sufficient.

Ask the widow of the man who assaulted the nutter in the theater with popcorn if someone carrying a gun is a threat to those around him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Does that make sense to you? A person so afraid of armed men that he don't call the police. Are you stupid enough to believe that?

You have proven your stupidity by believing that a person was too scared to call the police. That would only make sense if the police were the ones he was scared of.

If he's carrying a gun, we already know his intent and it ain't conversation.

The only reason that you don't see them as gangbangers is because they are closely aligned with your beliefs and they are white. Had there been Black or Latino OCT members out there then you would be singing a whole different tune. Then you would acknowledge it as an intimidation tactic.

At least you're at peace with your paranoia.

I have been carrying a handgun for the past ten years, I haven't shot a single person during that time. Never even had to draw my weapon.

If you only knew how many people around you are carrying a firearm you would wet your panties.

I have been carrying a handgun for the past ten years, I haven't shot a single person during that time. Never even had to draw my weapon.

If you only knew how many people around you are carrying a firearm you would wet your panties.

I wouldn't.

The only reason that you don't see them as gangbangers is because they are closely aligned with your beliefs and they are white. Had there been Black or Latino OCT members out there then you would be singing a whole different tune. Then you would acknowledge it as an intimidation tactic.

The biggest problem with you liberals is thinking you know why or how people like me think. Fact is, you don't have a clue.

Seeing the New Black Panthers strut around with their rifles/shotguns no more intimidates me than white men strutting around with theirs.

The fact that the weapons are in plain view would lead me to believe they were not gangbangers.

If sights like that intimidates you then that's because you allow it yourself to be intimidated.

Grow a pair!

I wouldn't.

Was I speaking to you?

Depends on whether the 'firearm' is hanging in a gun rack with the bolt out or if it's pointed at some one.
This. Someone with a holstered sidearm or passing me on a trail carrying a hunting rifle are entirely different scenarios than someone pointing one at me from a passing car or holding it to someone's chest demanding their wallet.

mmm isn't there a middle ground to consider? Not that I would murder someone but if I took my child out for pizza and some guy walked in with a visible gun prominently displayed, I would gather my family and walk out with alacrity. Then, I'd call the police and notify what I had observed and why I left without paying.

I would later send my payment to the owner of the establishment advising why I left and why I would never return. I'd also tell friends and neighbors of my decision.

mmm isn't there a middle ground to consider? Not that I would murder someone but if I took my child out for pizza and some guy walked in with a visible gun prominently displayed, I would gather my family and walk out with alacrity. Then, I'd call the police and notify what I had observed and why I left without paying.

I would later send my payment to the owner of the establishment advising why I left and why I would never return. I'd also tell friends and neighbors of my decision.

Never move to an "open carry" state or you'll be suck inside your house for a long, long time.

There are a few states that would justify shooting & killing you for leaving without paying.

There are a few states that would justify shooting & killing you for leaving without paying.

Over a pizza.

I too would leave if I saw a gun. Only a fool would hang around to see if he was a "good guy with a gun" or a "bad guy with a gun".

mmm isn't there a middle ground to consider? Not that i would murder someone but if i took my child out for pizza and some guy walked in with a visible gun prominently displayed, i would gather my family and walk out with alacrity. Then, i'd call the police and notify what i had observed and why i left without paying.

I would later send my payment to the owner of the establishment advising why i left and why i would never return. I'd also tell friends and neighbors of my decision.

there are a few states that would justify shooting & killing you for leaving without paying.

over a pizza.

i too would leave if i saw a gun. Only a fool would hang around to see if he was a "good guy with a gun" or a "bad guy with a gun".

hahahahahahahahhahhahahaha

The biggest problem with you liberals is thinking you know why or how people like me think. Fact is, you don't have a clue.

Seeing the New Black Panthers strut around with their rifles/shotguns no more intimidates me than white men strutting around with theirs.

The fact that the weapons are in plain view would lead me to believe they were not gangbangers.

If sights like that intimidates you then that's because you allow it yourself to be intimidated.

Grow a pair!

I am pro gun, jack ass.

Grow a pair!

I am pro gun, jack ass.

Then try to sound like it.

Forum List

Back