Who believes the mere presense of a firearm...

mmm isn't there a middle ground to consider? Not that I would murder someone but if I took my child out for pizza and some guy walked in with a visible gun prominently displayed, I would gather my family and walk out with alacrity. Then, I'd call the police and notify what I had observed and why I left without paying.

I would later send my payment to the owner of the establishment advising why I left and why I would never return. I'd also tell friends and neighbors of my decision.

There are a few states that would justify shooting & killing you for leaving without paying.

Over a pizza.

I too would leave if I saw a gun. Only a fool would hang around to see if he was a "good guy with a gun" or a "bad guy with a gun".

Illinois State Sen. Obama signed on as a co-sponsor of SB 2386, a bill that protected persons qualified to use a "stand your ground"-like defense from being sued in civil court by the person who was the attacker or their estate. The bill passed unanimously in a Democrat-controlled Senate, passed with an overwhelming majority in the Democrat-controlled House, and was signed into law by Democrat Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

At the time, Illinois law already protected a person from being criminally charged if he was defending himself, his dwelling or another's property. SB 2386 added civil protection.

The biggest problem with you liberals is thinking you know why or how people like me think. Fact is, you don't have a clue.

Seeing the New Black Panthers strut around with their rifles/shotguns no more intimidates me than white men strutting around with theirs.

The fact that the weapons are in plain view would lead me to believe they were not gangbangers.

If sights like that intimidates you then that's because you allow it yourself to be intimidated.

Grow a pair!

I am pro gun, jack ass.

Then try to sound like it.

Let me give you a piece of advise about responsible gun ownership. Not every incident with a gun is worth defending. Owning a gun does not mean that you have to answer for any other gun owner or their actions. It's an impossible responsibility and you will find yourself defending clearly stupid acts that in your right mind (or any other situation) you would not.

I decry your pithy collectivist mentality.

One of the women inside the restaurant is pro gun as well.

I am pro gun, jack ass.

Let me give you a piece of advise about responsible gun ownership. Not every incident with a gun is worth defending. Owning a gun does not mean that you have to answer for any other gun owner or their actions. It's an impossible responsibility and you will find yourself defending clearly stupid acts that in your right mind (or any other situation) you would not.

Your advice is crap. Keep it to yourself.

You know how you can tell his advice is spot on?

You answered with an insult instead of trying to make your point intelligently.

Oh wait ... its Lonestar illLogic.

Never mind.

You know how you can tell his advice is spot on?

You answered with an insult instead of trying to make your point intelligently.

Oh wait ... its Lonestar illLogic.

Never mind.

I'm sorry you find the truth insulting.

It means you had best pay for your pizza before you stupidly run out because you saw a gun. Even President Obama believes you can be shot for theft. And he sponsored & voted in a law encouraging & protecting for doing that. So you had best act right in his state of Illinois.

In the Texas thread the left is arguing that open carry justifies someone else in shooting the open carry person. They argue it is the mere presence of a firearm even one on a shoulder slung is reason to fear for ones life and shoot that person in what they call self defense.

I'm not going through that thread. I will tell you this. It is very much situational.

If you are one of those individuals that is going to bat your eyes and firmly defend 40 OCT members showing up brandishing their weapons in front of a restaurant where three women are inside..............then we have a problem. I am pro gun but if someone wants to act like a gangbanger, then treat 'em like one.

40 OCT members brandishing weapons?

LINK!

Ask for a link to proof they BRANDISHED their weapons, since that has a clear distinct meaning.

Some would consider the sight of a gun on a person to be AT LEAST as life threatening as wearing a hoodie or playing loud music and holding something in hand while driving away...
Yup.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Does that make sense to you? A person so afraid of armed men that he don't call the police. Are you stupid enough to believe that?

No you don't know what the intent was. You think you know, but you don't.

You have proven your stupidity by believing that a person was too scared to call the police. That would only make sense if the police were the ones he was scared of.

If he's carrying a gun, we already know his intent and it ain't conversation.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

At least you're at peace with your paranoia.

I have been carrying a handgun for the past ten years, I haven't shot a single person during that time. Never even had to draw my weapon.

If you only knew how many people around you are carrying a firearm you would wet your panties.
Lonestar Laxative I bet you conceal your weapon in such a way that it appears you have a reasonably sized penis ?

Does that make sense to you? A person so afraid of armed men that he don't call the police. Are you stupid enough to believe that?

You have proven your stupidity by believing that a person was too scared to call the police. That would only make sense if the police were the ones he was scared of.

The only reason that you don't see them as gangbangers is because they are closely aligned with your beliefs and they are white. Had there been Black or Latino OCT members out there then you would be singing a whole different tune. Then you would acknowledge it as an intimidation tactic.

The biggest problem with you liberals is thinking you know why or how people like me think.
ooooooooh the Irony

Who here beliefs that the mere fact a firearm is in view is a reason to murder someone?
Is this a trick question? That would be similar to asking if the mere fact a police officer is in view is reason to arrest someone? We would need to rid ourselves of all police officers in order to avoid wrongful arrest.

So my answer would be a resounding no.

No it is a deliberate play on words so you can be attacked no matter how you answer. The key wordplay being murder. If someone points a gun at me and I shoot them it is not murder.

I have been carrying a handgun for the past ten years, I haven't shot a single person during that time. Never even had to draw my weapon.

If you only knew how many people around you are carrying a firearm you would wet your panties.
Lonestar Laxative I bet you conceal your weapon in such a way that it appears you have a reasonably sized penis ?

Sorry to ruin your dream but I carry it at 5 o-clock.

Lonestar packs a Derringer

american-derringer2.jpg

Last edited:

The only reason that you don't see them as gangbangers is because they are closely aligned with your beliefs and they are white. Had there been Black or Latino OCT members out there then you would be singing a whole different tune. Then you would acknowledge it as an intimidation tactic.

The biggest problem with you liberals is thinking you know why or how people like me think. Fact is, you don't have a clue.

Seeing the New Black Panthers strut around with their rifles/shotguns no more intimidates me than white men strutting around with theirs.

The fact that the weapons are in plain view would lead me to believe they were not gangbangers.

If sights like that intimidates you then that's because you allow it yourself to be intimidated.

Grow a pair!

how you think isn't overly complicated

Grow a pair!

how you think isn't overly complicated

I try to keep it simple so folks like you can understand.

Forum List

Back