WHO: China Blocked Our Attempts to Determine Source of the ChiCom Flu

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
WHO tosses China under the bus.

The World Health Organization says its latest investigation into the origins of COVID-19 was inconclusive — largely because data from China is missing, another blow to its years-long effort to determine how the pandemic began.

Now why would China do that?
We already know it’s manmade from its genetic markers and nobody can find bats with ChiCom flu (the immediate BS excuse they miraculously determined within days of the pandemic).

WHO tosses China under the bus.

The World Health Organization says its latest investigation into the origins of COVID-19 was inconclusive — largely because data from China is missing, another blow to its years-long effort to determine how the pandemic began.

Now why would China do that?
We already know it’s manmade from its genetic markers and nobody can find bats with ChiCom flu (the immediate BS excuse they miraculously determined within days of the pandemic).
I suspect the reason is they are still a basically closed Communist government, easily embarrassed by stupidity, and their first impulse is always to try to avoid blame or loss of stature, rather than helping the world with a problem that originated within their borders. Commie governments are like that, up and down their Commie governments. I am not one of the idiots that think it was a biologic attack, but I do suspect it came from a lab leak, most likely because somebody Fkd up and did not do their job right. I can't quite swallow the natural wet market theory, the Communist Chinese would like the explanation to be.

I suspect the reason is they are still a basically closed Communist government, easily embarrassed by stupidity, and their first impulse is always to try to avoid blame or loss of stature, rather than helping the world with a problem that originated within their borders. Commie governments are like that, up and down their Commie governments. I am not one of the idiots that think it was a biologic attack, but I do suspect it came from a lab leak, most likely because somebody Fkd up and did not do their job right. I can't quite swallow the natural wet market theory, the Communist Chinese would like the explanation to be.
Deliberate bio WMD attack. They f’d the world up, got their puppet in the White House, and are poised to do as they please now.
All without a shot fired.

Deliberate bio WMD attack. They f’d the world up, got their puppet in the White House, and are poised to do as they please now.
China is not doing as they please. They are now shut down hoping they don't starve & freeze to death.

Disagree. Nobody releases that kind of deadly disease in their own population without a protection for their own people, as intentionally bio attack on the world. It goes against every bit of training in NBC warfare school, actions other than war, and good common sense. I don't buy it and never did. Your guy lost, partly due to his handling, but his handling (and mind you he publicly thanked the Chinese for their handling and assistance early on) of the pandemic, but he was no prize with his cadre of convicts and cronies, even before that.

Forum List

Back