Who cost Hillary the election???

We're coming up on 2 years after the Presidential election, and the Democrats/Liberals are still crying over Hillary's epic loss. Hillary herself has blamed everyone & everything, except herself which is quite self defeating. Too bad she didn't have the fortitude to just stand up & admit her own responsibility. But I'm not interested in that.

What I want to know is just who did cost her the election & how??? Nevermind the current or ongoing narrative of Mueller's investigation. Who do YOU think is responsible & why or how???

If you are or were a Hillary supporter...…..were you or anyone you know influenced in any way to either vote against her? Or not vote at all???(which is a vote for someone, in and of itself mind you)

The biggest thing was the system.

Trump got -2.8 million
Obama got + 5 million and +9.5 million
Dubya got -500,000 and +3 million
Clinton got +8 million and +5.8 million

Not since Jimmy Carter has a Democrat got less than +5 million to get elected.

In that time Republicans have failed TWICE (that's half their presidents) to gain the popular vote, and Dubya managed to win with only 3 million.

In fact if you do the math, the Republicans have a massive advantage, especially with smaller states.

Wyoming is the smallest, staunch Republican.
Vermont is next. Staunch Democrat.
North Dakota, staunch Republican
Alaska, staunch Republican.
South Dakota, staunch Republican.
Delaware, staunch Democrat.
Montana, staunch Republican

These are the states of less than 1 million as of 2010.

2 Democrat, 5 Republican.

Yes, the SYSTEM!

When all other faults but Clinton herself have been expended, blame the system!

Hillary cost Hillary the election she lost the 2016 election for the same reason she lost the Democratic primary in 2008 that sense of entitlement that she has her belief that is her right to be President. She just assumed she would be President in 2008 and she did it again in 2016.

"Who cost Hillary the election???"

Huma's Weiner torpedoed Hillary.

It was certainly a better effort by Comey than the one he ended in July, exonerating Hillary on a charge so incredibly boring that the entire country forgot about it immediately.

So he tried again 11 days before the election, adding in Weiner, his wiener, Huma the evil Iranian in the Oval Office, their baby actually pictured on the bed while Weiner was sexting an underaged teen ------- as far as October Surprises go, it was the best I've ever seen in my life, by far. In my opinion, Comey was trying on a coup attempt --- as soon as Hillary was defeated, he went after Trump! Yeah, IMO Comey wanted to be prez himself.

I HAVE read a ….fairly.... persuasive set of stats that Comey had some effect on late voter decisions. In The Unmaking of the President: 2016 by Lanny Davis. Most of his stats are from the dreaded faked polls we are never again supposed to believe ----------- but some of his data is early voting data versus Election Day voting, in battleground states such as Florida. He did sort of make a case for Comey's influence, to some degree, but I still think people made their minds up far ahead of voting. I guess I don't believe Comey threw the election; of course it's obvious he tried. And Hillary does think it's his fault.

I do think the FBI needs to be drained, the whole swamp of it.

Really? “You think we’re so innocent”….doesn’t exactly sound like chamber of commerce material. Having a whore monger in the oval office sets what sort of example for the youth? Having a wife who wears graffiti on her jacket with no context or even comment about it…. Anyone else would be referred to a psychiatrist. And of course when she did wear the infamous garment, she was checking on Trump’s latest creation; legalized kidnapping.

I'm convinced we (the entire planet) officially entered the Twilight Zone two years ago so complaining about the insanity of the orange regime is a waste of time... normal rules and customs just don't apply anymore... better to get used to it and enjoy the show....

:popcorn:

Some folks care about the nation. You applauding the “abnormal” presidency is a sign that you are not among us.

The media and polling companies played a big role in Hillary's loss. It was an echo chamber and Hillary was not aware of what was really happening on the ground until it was too late. This is why so many still live in disbelief. When you are told something is 99% likely, a blow out in the other direction is difficult to process. It was always much closer than the media forecasts indicated. It was like a "trap game" in the NFL. Hillary, her team and the media were all looking past the game at hand, and they lost a game they should have won. The other piece is Trump having a great strategy to win. He figured the different paths to 270 and put in tremendous effort to get people turning out in the states he absolutely needed.

Sorry bout that,

1. Trump won because he was more respectable, and real, while Hillary is FAKE, kinda like the FAKE NEWS, which the fake news was reporting she could not loose along with the main political democrats were saying in no uncertain terms Donald Trump would not be President: "Take it to the bank" said one....
2. That is the REAL reason Hillary lost, she and her party, her media, the so called main stream media, were counting the chickens before they hatched.
3. These truths are self evident, and everyone should agree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Hillary is a low life. She stayed with a serial sexual predator to keep her near political power and influence. She isn't a "strong" woman. She's a nasty political hack.
And Melania staying with Trump? What does that make her?

Next Hillary Clinton?

Except Melania can not be President, well Hillary will never be President either...

So two things in common so far:

Both Husbands are Dogs when it come to their marriage life...

And

Neither one will ever be President!!!

We're coming up on 2 years after the Presidential election, and the Democrats/Liberals are still crying over Hillary's epic loss. Hillary herself has blamed everyone & everything, except herself which is quite self defeating. Too bad she didn't have the fortitude to just stand up & admit her own responsibility. But I'm not interested in that.

What I want to know is just who did cost her the election & how??? Nevermind the current or ongoing narrative of Mueller's investigation. Who do YOU think is responsible & why or how???

If you are or were a Hillary supporter...…..were you or anyone you know influenced in any way to either vote against her? Or not vote at all???(which is a vote for someone, in and of itself mind you)
It was clearly because of the ineptness of the FBI and The Deep State.
We are told that they were working to get her elected and they obviously cocked it up.
They're worse than the Keystone Cops...why is anyone concerend about them?

given that so many people want to say that somehow the Russians or whomever threw the election.

This is exactly why I asked. Everyone keeps saying XX (fill in the blank), obstructed, meddled, influenced, etc the election against Hillary & for Trump....but when asked directly & specifically...….you can hear a pin drop

Most of the blame must be placed on Hillary herself.

All of the blame. She's a very poor campaigner and she ignored her base. She lost and she deserved to lose. She was the better qualified person but the better qualified persons do not always win. See Rick Perry for proof.

What about Ross Perot, though? :aargh:

Ross Perot created the blue print for Trumps win 25 years later.

Ross Perot would have made a good president. Eh, at least we have Trump.

Damn, 25 years, wow. :eek:

We are told that they were working to get her elected and they obviously cocked it up.

did the 'keystone cops' actions change your vote?

did the 'keystone cops' actions change your vote?
No

Forum List

Back