Who cost Hillary the election???

We're coming up on 2 years after the Presidential election, and the Democrats/Liberals are still crying over Hillary's epic loss. Hillary herself has blamed everyone & everything, except herself which is quite self defeating. Too bad she didn't have the fortitude to just stand up & admit her own responsibility. But I'm not interested in that.

What I want to know is just who did cost her the election & how??? Nevermind the current or ongoing narrative of Mueller's investigation. Who do YOU think is responsible & why or how???

If you are or were a Hillary supporter...…..were you or anyone you know influenced in any way to either vote against her? Or not vote at all???(which is a vote for someone, in and of itself mind you)
Allowing charges to be brought up so close to an election was not done before this. That hurt Hillary and the poles showing her so far ahead likely made many people not show up! That will be a lesson for the electorate you better show and vote no matter what the poles say

It's amazing that she was running for the highest leadership post in the nation and blames it on anything but herself. Couldn't come out to thank her supporters on election night. Been running around since making excuses. These are not the qualities of a leader.

Couldn't even run a decent campaign after going through several with her husband and one prior bid herself, but she was "the most qualified candidate in history" that couldn't get buy in from enough people to beat Trump. Lol. Ridiculous.

She's to blame. She thought she had it in the bag and mailed it in. People disliked her and saw her as dishonest. The rest is deflection and BS.

People dislike Trump and know he's dishonest.

A system whereby the people don't have a real choice, they get to choose between two fuckheads who won't represent them, isn't a choice at all.

It's not Democracy.
The system is just fine. The only one who cheated in the Primaries was Hillary.

Trump is having fun tweaking the naïve kids on the left. You know how someone will keep doing something when they find out it really irks you?

Oh, I love making fun of Hillary's traumatized minions

But they are part of the Twilight Zone too, pussy hats, transgender bathrooms, safe spaces, protecting LBGTQTYSOMNP rights....

I want my own, normal, reality back

:coffee:

I'll go out on a limb here, and say "Hillary".

The DNC might could have won if they ran Biden.

Thank God that's not what happened! :113:

Seriously, it's a blessing to America.

Ever seen "Avatar"?

We're coming up on 2 years after the Presidential election, and the Democrats/Liberals are still crying over Hillary's epic loss. Hillary herself has blamed everyone & everything, except herself which is quite self defeating. Too bad she didn't have the fortitude to just stand up & admit her own responsibility. But I'm not interested in that.

What I want to know is just who did cost her the election & how??? Nevermind the current or ongoing narrative of Mueller's investigation. Who do YOU think is responsible & why or how???

If you are or were a Hillary supporter...…..were you or anyone you know influenced in any way to either vote against her? Or not vote at all???(which is a vote for someone, in and of itself mind you)

Two reasons for her loss.

President Trump is largely to blame, however, not for the reason HRC voters proclaim. Then candidate Trump destroyed her in debate after debate before tens of millions of Americans, who, with access to You Tube, could then go back and watch the encounters again and again. Verbally, aesthetically, philosophically--our POTUS won a campaign of one-upmanship, start to finish.

Second reason: The American people had had enough of the democrat platform known as the American cultural revolution. Americans' collective disgust of the radical Left's attempts to redefine nearly every aspect of reality annihilated HRC's chances from the get-go. Historically, Americans by majority are traditionalists on almost every issue. Former President Obama, HRC and the radical wing of the American Left had pushed the American people too far out on the frontier of the bizarre, the anti-American, the just plain hideously weird. This culture redefinition cost them everything--and yet--and yet the democrat party is still pushing the rad-Left abominations of the cultural revolution. Could even cost them their party.
BONOBO won b/c of white guilt secret 'BBC' lovers and the negro vote.........period!
He promised the negroes all the "free shit" they could consume (but never delivered).
When BONOBO shuffled off HRC couldn't replace BONOBO. So the white guilt soccer moms and the negroes on the DEM plantations stayed on the shady porch.

Two reasons for her loss.

President Trump is largely to blame, however, not for the reason HRC voters proclaim. Then candidate Trump destroyed her in debate after debate before tens of millions of Americans, who, with access to You Tube, could then go back and watch the encounters again and again. Verbally, aesthetically, philosophically--our POTUS won a campaign of one-upmanship, start to finish.

Second reason: The American people had had enough of the democrat platform known as the American cultural revolution. Americans' collective disgust of the radical Left's attempts to redefine nearly every aspect of reality annihilated HRC's chances from the get-go. Historically, Americans by majority are traditionalists on almost every issue. Former President Obama, HRC and the radical wing of the American Left had pushed the American people too far out on the frontier of the bizarre, the anti-American, the just plain hideously weird. This culture redefinition cost them everything--and yet--and yet the democrat party is still pushing the rad-Left abominations of the cultural revolution. Could even cost them their party.
BONOBO won b/c of white guilt secret 'BBC' lovers and the negro vote.........period!
He promised the negroes all the "free shit" they could consume (but never delivered).
When BONOBO shuffled off HRC couldn't replace BONOBO. So the white guilt soccer moms and the negroes on the DEM plantations stayed on the shady porch.

He also promised "Transparency in Government" After 1 year, I threw in the towel on that.

He outright lied. Worst president ever, after Carter. At least Carter did what he thought was right.

Hillary Clinton.
She didn't campaign in states she thought she had wrapped up.

I know of nobody who thought Trump was a better candidate; only those who didn't want Hillary as President.

Was your vote influenced in any way???
Was yours? You just missed the big picture. SMH.

Yes & no.

I was and am 'Never Hillary'. That has never changed. My questions of votes influenced was directed to those supporting Hillary, but influenced to vote against her. I don't fit in that category.

2016 election I was leaning toward Bernie Sanders, and unsure of Trump, but by the time the Nominations were determined and was left with Trump & Hillary. I voted Trump

So yes in many ways my vote was influenced, but not by the Russians, social media, Comey, Weiner, Podesta, emails, or the thousands of other excuses presented by Hillary.

Allowing charges to be brought up so close to an election was not done before this. That hurt Hillary and the poles showing her so far ahead likely made many people not show up! That will be a lesson for the electorate you better show and vote no matter what the poles say

What charges? Against who?

Hillary cost Hillary the election...…………………...

I second that.

Only Hillary could lose to Trump, blowing a 30 point lead in a month....

Was your vote influenced in any way???

No...…………….and that's a good question, given that so many people want to say that somehow the Russians or whomever threw the election.

Whereas the actual people who defeated Hillary were of course the voters. Especially the voters in the battleground Electoral College states. I'd like to say every vote counted, but mine for Trump in Maryland didn't, really ----- though my county was one of the "landslide" counties (60% or more for Trump) as Maryland is quite conservative outside the Baltimore and Washington black belt. Doesn't do us any good, though, and our neighbors a few miles to the north in Pennsylvania put Trump unexpectedly over the top, as you know.

I think your question is particularly good because so many think Comey did it, as well as the Putin Minions, and Hillary blames both Comey and Russians. I think it's real clear they did try!!

But I don't think they had any effect because we had all made our minds up well before Comey's late October Surprise, and we only unknowingly forwarded Russian memes around because we agreed with them, not because they changed our minds. I think people made up their own minds, wholly uninfluenced, and that this is the way it always works. The elite wants to say it was all illegitimate influence, but ----- Naaaaaaaaaaah.

Ah.....NO

Did it say anything different than what she's told every interviewer since???

I wouldn't know since I didn't read it either

But it's well known that all 17 'intelligence' agencies agreed it was her turn because she's a women and the most qualified princess in history so there has to be an logical explanation why she didn't receive her rightful crown... the deplorable Russians did it...

:popcorn:

People, read her book if you are going to talk about it! I did read it, and it was fascinating, and she said Comey did it. With a little help from the Russians. She doesn't talk much about either the voters or Trump!

She says again and again and again that it WAS her fault that she lost; the problem is that she doesn't either mean that or understand why, what was the matter with her candidacy. She's simply not a political type and she just doesn't get it.

It's a fascinating book; I recommend it because all this is amazing and the more data the better.

Another pertinent book: her husband just put out a thriller, The President Is Missing. The apparent villain for most of the novel is the vice president who is clearly Hillary!! The hero president is a combo of Clinton and McCain. A Democrat.

Forum List

Back