Who divided America more, Trump or Biden? (Poll)

Who has America more bitterly divided on issues, Trump or Biden?

• Trump, list issues Trump has us fighting over, where Biden is right

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Biden, list issues Biden has us fighting over, where Trump is right

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters
Without a nice list of examples I call BULLSHIT on your lies.
You want to talk propaganda, here's my list:
1. Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russia and paid for the Steele Dossier, with lies about Trump.
2. Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and other federal agencies to illegally spy on Trump.
3. The FBI's operations crossfire hurricane and Razor falsified evidence to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump.
4. The FBI setup General Flynn in a perjury trap, Comey even admitted as much.
5. The DOJ launched the Mueller Investigation into Russian Collusion, that the democrats all swore that they saw the hard evidence.
6. The MSM's constant 93% negative bias against Trump (google the Harvard Study)
7. The Deep State leakers and liars and the two bullshit impeachments that went no where.

OK, so list your proof of a GOP propaganda machine. FXN is "Fair & Balanced"
View attachment 529868
As long as he believes that the election was stolen, the pandemic is a hoax mask the vaccine it doesn't work and is dangerous the rich pay too much in taxes and 47% pay no taxes, Fox is totally truthful. Every one of their conspiracy theories is total garbage and really nothing out of the ordinary, just spawn out of all connection with reality.

Without a nice list of examples I call BULLSHIT on your lies.
You want to talk propaganda, here's my list:
1. Hillary and the DNC colluded with Russia and paid for the Steele Dossier, with lies about Trump.
2. Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and other federal agencies to illegally spy on Trump.
3. The FBI's operations crossfire hurricane and Razor falsified evidence to get FISA warrants to spy on Trump.
4. The FBI setup General Flynn in a perjury trap, Comey even admitted as much.
5. The DOJ launched the Mueller Investigation into Russian Collusion, that the democrats all swore that they saw the hard evidence.
6. The MSM's constant 93% negative bias against Trump (google the Harvard Study)
7. The Deep State leakers and liars and the two bullshit impeachments that went no where.

OK, so list your proof of a GOP propaganda machine. FXN is "Fair & Balanced"
View attachment 529868
Yes the entire law enforcement system of the United States politics respected media is in on the conspiracy against the poor Republicans lol. The entire world thinks you're nuts and the only people that agree with you are others brainwashed by Rupert Murdock Ross Limbaugh and internet crazies. Change the channel

Yes the entire law enforcement system of the United States politics respected media is in on the conspiracy against the poor Republicans lol. The entire world thinks you're nuts and the only people that agree with you are others brainwashed by Rupert Murdock Ross Limbaugh and internet crazies. Change the channel

Trump be fitted with the responsibility but fox are the real culprits. That pair of criminals joined forces to spread fear of everything the left does which resulted in hatred.
There is little doubt about the hatred by republicans and not by name alone. Absolutely 100% pure bile against them.
It's the same theory if all dictators, divide and rule.
Currently fox are defending massive billion dollar claims against them for spreading trumps lies. They have journalists leaving ruperts sewer continually over the political editorial and
comment belched by the white extremists after dark.

Who divided the country? Trump did and every Republican sucked it up like a sponge.

As long as he believes that the election was stolen, the pandemic is a hoax mask the vaccine it doesn't work and is dangerous the rich pay too much in taxes and 47% pay no taxes, Fox is totally truthful. Every one of their conspiracy theories is total garbage and really nothing out of the ordinary, just spawn out of all connection with reality.
1. Trump believes the election was stolen, that's a fact, the audits are ongoing, we'll see what they find. Trump only "lost" by 43,000 votes. Hillary said Russia won the election for Trump in 2016, that was a lia, aka "propaganda"

2. Link that shows Trump believes the pandemic is a hoax, Trump shut down the US economy because of Fauci's pandemic.

3. I proved to you FXN is the least biased news outlet.

4. Your other bullshit needs links to prove that Trump believes what you post. If you can't prove it, I call BULLSHIT.

Attachments

• 1629753680563.png
    1629753680563.png
    531.2 KB · Views: 7
Blah, blah, blah, blah. WTF is "the entire law enforcement system of the US politics respected media"? I call that "gibberish".

Any problems with China taking over Hong Kong under Trump? Everything you know is wrong.
Everything I know is WRONG???? You're retarded, I'm done posting to you. China took over HK in 1997, DUH.
At midnight on July 1, 1997, Hong Kong returned to Chinese control after a century and a half of British colonial rule.

Why are so many worried about being divided now when we've always been divided?
Its never been this bad.
Look at Harry Truman, he was a democrat.
The last balanced budget was under a democrat president (Clinton) with the Budget by Republicans (Newt)
In 2021 the democrats like AOC and her "squad" do not resemble normal democrats
Republicans had a re-birth with the TEA Party, and now Trump. We reject neo-cons.

They should both have had similar effects. People should have united around Trump’s awesomeness, and people should be united in realizing what a complete failure Biden is. But the same divisions are still there.

If you take into account the media's role in defining political opinion it's hands down Trump. America can't be divided in any meaningful way during a democrat administration if the media is the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Everything I know is WRONG???? You're retarded, I'm done posting to you. China took over HK in 1997, DUH.
At midnight on July 1, 1997, Hong Kong returned to Chinese control after a century and a half of British colonial rule.
Yes and about a year ago they arrested the publishers of newspapers and elected officials and clamped down on democracy totally. Too bad you don't get any news on your propaganda channel dumbass.

initforme I don't think so. Except for McCarthy had nothing on Trump and the GOP propaganda machine of today. A total disgrace. They believed in science and facts, were just paranoid about communists with a bit of evidence at least. They didn't question elections and public officials and the patriotism of the Democratic party like they do today and most fact s into question.... Just compare Trump and Eisenhower omg

1. Trump believes the election was stolen, that's a fact, the audits are ongoing, we'll see what they find. Trump only "lost" by 43,000 votes. Hillary said Russia won the election for Trump in 2016, that was a lia, aka "propaganda"

2. Link that shows Trump believes the pandemic is a hoax, Trump shut down the US economy because of Fauci's pandemic.

4. Your other bullshit needs links to prove that Trump believes what you post. If you can't prove it, I call BULLSHIT.
Trump made the pandemic a political question along with Fox yes. Actually I think Trump was brainwashed by Fox himself. At first I thought he was just saying it because he knew all the people in the GOP who believes that crap, but now I think he is ignorant enough to believe it too. He knows nothing about politics or history, just how to avoid prison. Worst businessman in America proven and obviously not that smart. Perfect for you people lol.

It has been proven that the election was as honest as any in our history. You just believe scumbag high school grad pundits who will say anything for a bbuck. 62 cord cases and you lost everyone, left out of court in every case. You have nothing but lies. Poor America. Taking your money is the GOP cottage industry. Rupert Murdock fox and four newspapers are your echo chamber. The rest of the world thinks you are nuts. Snap out of it for God's sake.

Not true, but either way, the point bigger point is that the Democrats preach envy. That is not reasonably debatable.
Envy?
Who would be envious of ANY republican/Trumptard?
All they preach is greed is good.
Their gullible sheep, respond as predicted, getting fleeced and loving it.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back