Who do you think will run on the Democratic presidential ticket for 24?

You honestly want to know my opinion? or Is this a trick?
I honestly want to know your opinion. What policies of Tulsi's do you like? Based on your posting history, I am surprised you would vote for her.

I honestly want to know your opinion. What policies of Tulsi's do you like? Based on your posting history, I am surprised you would vote for her.
I said if the Democrats want to win - or have a chance to - they should run her. I personally do not like her policies. They are typical of a progressive.

But the one thing she has going for her, which is missing in EVERY possible Democrat, is her demeanor. Unlike her peers, she is not trying to divide Americans by demonizing those who disagree with liberalism.

In fact, she is outright OPPOSED to the tactics of division taken by the left. She actually applauded Maculiffe’s defeat and called it “a cause for celebration“ in rejecting the destructive politics of trying to divide by race (and other leftist stuff). Bet you didn’t know that.

I watch her interviews...she is well spoken and calm but she is an open borders globalist.
Just because she criticizes something once doesn't mean she doesn't advocate the same policies when she's on another medium.
She is not "open borders" LOL

She is pro UH, which is annoying but I find her refreshingly honest.

And yet you said:

Why?
I said that based on her opposition to the divisive tactics of her leftist peers, and her non-attacking way of speaking. I researched more of her policy positions since I said that, and her policies are just more of the progressive crazy. I’ve changed my mind.

That said, she is the least personally offensive Democrat I can think of.

Forum List

Back