Who else was close(other then white) to inventing Calculus, Eletricy, Engines, etc

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Who else was close to inventing Calculus, Electricy, Engines, cars, etcs.

Newton,
Telsa, Edison
Ford, Gottlieb Daimler, Wilhelm Maybach, and Siegfried Marcus, Karl Benz.

What I want to know is there any solid history supporting any other member of a different race having come close to some of these idea's?

I wish to learn. Please teach me.:cool:

Last edited:
As long as it was beneficial to mankind, why does it make any difference?

The Chinese invented paper and printing

Woodblock printing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Movable type - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think what really helped Europe become as great as it was is the Renaissance pushing everything into that part of the world by the 11th century. They held on to a lot of the human ability of free thought that was once rome, Greece, China, middle east etc. and had a open enough mind to allow people to advance science. Do you agree?

China and the middle east really did do a great deal for humanity. It's sad to see how islam has devolved into something that is much different.

Paper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep, paper was invented by China. China's about ready to become a great center of invention and power once again. That's good!

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

What I want to know is there any solid history supporting any other member of a different race having come close to some of these idea's?

Who invented the 0? Algebra? Arabic numerals? Astronomy? Trigonometry? Medical science in general?

Hint, none of them were WASPs.

By the way, no one invented electricity.

Muslims invented Algebra

Before islam my friend! :eusa_drool: Of course you're right as they did play a big part in it along with the greeks.

"Prehistory of algebra [edit]
A page from Al-Khwārizmī's al-Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-ğabr wa-l-muqābalaThe roots of algebra can be traced to the ancient Babylonians,[3] who developed an advanced arithmetical system with which they were able to do calculations in an algorithmic fashion. The Babylonians developed formulas to calculate solutions for problems typically solved today by using linear equations, quadratic equations, and indeterminate linear equations. By contrast, most Egyptians of this era, as well as Greek and Chinese mathematics in the 1st millennium BC, usually solved such equations by geometric methods, such as those described in the Rhind Mathematical Papyrus, Euclid's Elements, and The Nine Chapters on the Mathematical Art. The geometric work of the Greeks, typified in the Elements, provided the framework for generalizing formulae beyond the solution of particular problems into more general systems of stating and solving equations, although this would not be realized until mathematics developed in medieval Islam.[4]"
Algebra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

Who invented the 0? Algebra? Arabic numerals? Astronomy? Trigonometry? Medical science in general?

O, Algebra, Arabic numerals are all of course not white inventions. On the other hand whites moved Astronomy ahead and made it into the rigid scientific field it is today by far. Kepler, etc. I thought trig was invented by the greeks? Medical science??? Modern medical science was mostly advanced in Europe into the fields it is today. You can't be serious? Most of the medical advances of the past 200 years were Europeans. So let's give credit when it is due.

Last edited:
The Chinese invented gunpowder

Gunpowder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So right my friend...

Now Electricy, calculus, and the car is still a more important invention to my heart. :eusa_whistle: Depends on who you ask!!!:eek:

I think it was a black guy who created the first Spell-Check program, but I could be wrong about that.

Why won't you go fuck yourself asshole? Stay out of my thread moron. Welcome to ignore!!!

Last edited:
I wouldn't call most of medicine before 200 years ago worth that much. O'well,,,,

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

O, Algebra, Arabic numerals are all of course not white inventions. On the other hand whites moved Astronomy ahead and made it into the rigid scientific field it is today by far. Kepler, etc. I thought trig was invented by the greeks? Medical science??? Modern medical science was mostly advanced in Europe into the fields it is today. You can't be serious? Most of the medical advances of the past 200 years were Europeans. So let's give credit when it is due.

Ever see a Greek?

Did you forget about China? Rocketry and ballistics.

The man who invented blood typing was black, and he did not bleed to death outside a racist hospital.

Last edited:

Ever see a Greek?

Did you forget about China? Rocketry and ballistics.

The man who invented blood typing was black, and he did not bleed to death outside a racist hospital.

What China???

"The ancient Greeks transformed trigonometry into an ordered science.[6]

Classical Greek mathematicians (such as Euclid and Archimedes) studied the properties of chords and inscribed angles in circles, and proved theorems that are equivalent to modern trigonometric formulae, although they presented them geometrically rather than algebraically. Claudius Ptolemy expanded upon Hipparchus' Chords in a Circle in his Almagest.[7] The modern sine function was first defined in the Surya Siddhanta, and its properties were further documented by the 5th century Indian mathematician and astronomer Aryabhata.[8] These Greek and Indian works were translated and expanded by medieval Islamic mathematicians".
Trigonometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The greeks, Indians and Islamic culturals advanced it...You sure hate whites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back