Who else was close(other then white) to inventing Calculus, Eletricy, Engines, etc

O, Algebra, Arabic numerals are all of course not white inventions. On the other hand whites moved Astronomy ahead and made it into the rigid scientific field it is today by far. Kepler, etc. I thought trig was invented by the greeks? Medical science??? Modern medical science was mostly advanced in Europe into the fields it is today. You can't be serious? Most of the medical advances of the past 200 years were Europeans. So let's give credit when it is due.

Ever see a Greek?

Did you forget about China? Rocketry and ballistics.

The man who invented blood typing was black, and he did not bleed to death outside a racist hospital.

What China???

"The ancient Greeks transformed trigonometry into an ordered science.[6]

Classical Greek mathematicians (such as Euclid and Archimedes) studied the properties of chords and inscribed angles in circles, and proved theorems that are equivalent to modern trigonometric formulae, although they presented them geometrically rather than algebraically. Claudius Ptolemy expanded upon Hipparchus' Chords in a Circle in his Almagest.[7] The modern sine function was first defined in the Surya Siddhanta, and its properties were further documented by the 5th century Indian mathematician and astronomer Aryabhata.[8] These Greek and Indian works were translated and expanded by medieval Islamic mathematicians".
Trigonometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The greeks, Indians and Islamic culturals advanced it...You sure hate whites.

Most-of-the-people-live-in-a-small-circle-on-Earth.jpg

Ever see a Greek?

Did you forget about China? Rocketry and ballistics.

The man who invented blood typing was black, and he did not bleed to death outside a racist hospital.

What China???

"The ancient Greeks transformed trigonometry into an ordered science.[6]

Classical Greek mathematicians (such as Euclid and Archimedes) studied the properties of chords and inscribed angles in circles, and proved theorems that are equivalent to modern trigonometric formulae, although they presented them geometrically rather than algebraically. Claudius Ptolemy expanded upon Hipparchus' Chords in a Circle in his Almagest.[7] The modern sine function was first defined in the Surya Siddhanta, and its properties were further documented by the 5th century Indian mathematician and astronomer Aryabhata.[8] These Greek and Indian works were translated and expanded by medieval Islamic mathematicians".
Trigonometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The greeks, Indians and Islamic culturals advanced it...You sure hate whites.

Most-of-the-people-live-in-a-small-circle-on-Earth.jpg

Yep,

So I expect great things from that part of the world!:cool:

Who else was close to inventing Calculus, Electricy, Engines, cars, etcs.

Newton,
Telsa, Edison
Ford, Gottlieb Daimler, Wilhelm Maybach, and Siegfried Marcus, Karl Benz.

What I want to know is there any solid history supporting any other member of a different race having come close to some of these idea's?

I wish to learn. Please teach me.:cool:

Conservatives don't do education or science.

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

What I want to know is there any solid history supporting any other member of a different race having come close to some of these idea's?

Get off your high horse. Long before Newton, Franklin, and Ford, there were people from nations and races laying the foundations for modern science and civilization itself.

Where would Newton have been if India had not discovered the fundamentals of algebra, trigonometry, and calculus and Muslims have not refined it.

It was China who gave us the compass and writing paper and India that gave us the fundamentals of navigation. It was Egypt that gave us the base 10 numbering systems, the 24 hour day and architecture that it is yet to be equaled, not to mention modern civilization.

And don't forget Africa that was the birthplace of humanity.

The most important inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people because they have been on top during that time.

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

Get off your high horse. Long before Newton, Franklin, and Ford, there were people from nations and races laying the foundations for modern science and civilization itself.

Where would Newton have been if India had not discovered the fundamentals of algebra, trigonometry, and calculus and Muslims have not refined it.

It was China who gave us the compass and writing paper and India that gave us the fundamentals of navigation. It was Egypt that gave us the base 10 numbering systems, the 24 hour day and architecture that it is yet to be equaled, not to mention modern civilization.

The most important inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people because they have been on top during that time.

You make good points...Let's make everyone just as capable and see how fast science can advance! Sound like a Idea?

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

You are 94% idiot and the other 6%, just plain bat shit crazy.

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

You make good points...Let's make everyone just as capable and see how fast science can advance! Sound like a Idea?
Of course that's not possible.

The Chinese, the Greeks, the Romans, the Egyptians, the Arabs, the Europeans, the Mayan's, the Aztecs, each have had their day in sun, contributing to civilizations yet to be born. No one starts from scratch. We all build on the works of those that came before us.

Last edited:
I read that an African Tribe called the Dogons knew all about astronomy, but they did nothing with it.

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

You are 94% idiot and the other 6%, just plain bat shit crazy.

Call me what you want, but you can't call me wrong.

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

Yet I am in this thread arguing for science and against racism.

What does that make you?

Call me what you want, but you can't call me wrong.

Talk about walking into one, you are so wrong it is impossible to describe.

Last edited:

Newton,
Telsa, Edison

I believe electricity is a physical phenomena, therefore no one "invented" it per se.

There are obviously inventions that "utilize" electricity.

Google "the Baghdad battery".

from wikipedia:
Skeptical archaeologists[who?] see the electrical experiments as embodying a key problem with experimental archaeology, saying that such experiments can only show that something was physically possible, but do not confirm that it actually occurred. Further, there are many difficulties with the interpretation of these artifacts as galvanic cells:[citation needed]

The bitumen completely covers the copper cylinder, electrically insulating it, so no current can be drawn without modifying the design.
There are no wires or conductors with them.
No electrical equipment is associated with them.
A bitumen seal, being thermoplastic, is excellent for forming a hermetic seal for long-term storage. It would be extremely inconvenient, however, for a galvanic cell, which would require frequent topping up of the electrolyte (if they were intended for extended use).

The artifacts strongly resemble another type of object with a known purpose – storage vessels for sacred scrolls from nearby Seleucia on the Tigris. Those vessels do not have the outermost clay jar, but are otherwise almost identical. Since it is claimed[by whom?] these vessels were exposed to the elements, it is possible[opinion] that any papyrus or parchment inside had completely rotted away, perhaps leaving a trace of slightly acidic organic residue.

So while, with modification, such a device could be a rather inefficient battery, there is no evidence that it could be used as such.

The theory that the "Baghdad battery" shows Mesopotamians had knowledge of electricity is no more logical than finding a wheel inside a pyramid indicates Egyptians drove Ferraris.

Forum List

Back