Who Failed to Position Kamala Harris for Success? Report: Kamala About To Unburden Herself From What Has Been

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
WASHINGTON D.C. — Reports from high-level sources in Washington indicate Vice President Kamala Harris is just about to unburden herself from what has been.

"I'm out here on these streets, getting ready to unburden myself -- you know what I mean? HAHA!" said Harris. "I'm starting to see what can be, not what has been, right girl! HAHAHA!!!"

After years of repeatedly envisioning what can be, unburdened from what has been, Harris reportedly feels like her vision is about to come to fruition. "I watched the debate last week, and I immediately started to feel like maybe, just maybe, what has been was about to be unburdened," said Harris. "It's like a yellow school bus - who doesn't love a yellow school bus? It's like a yellow school bus going to space, which is so big. No one could imagine that because they are burdened by what has been, which is yellow school buses that don't go to space. HAHAHAHA!!!!"

As Democrat strategists continue to discuss the possibility of replacing Biden, they too have begun to imagine what could be, unburdened by what has been. "We are so screwed," said strategist Mick Rawls. "It's dementia or psychosis. Ah, the proverbial rock and a hard place. I mean we can still win the election, but at what cost? Have you listened to this woman speak? We are, in a much larger sense, very screwed."

At publishing time, what has been had reportedly denied all reports that it would be unburdening itself from Harris any time soon.

In other words.......

suck.jpg

If dems were smart they would replace Harris with someone else

But the list of candidates that fit the affirmative action criteria of black and female is short

But the list of candidates that fit the affirmative action criteria of black and female is short

It doesn’t appear to be a job with any requirements? No to-do list or productivity reports. The Corpse did 8 years of it. I don’t remember one thing worthy of mention? Perhaps, “me and Joe are going to sit down and go over that budget line by line”. Obama…2009.

If you can roll over in the morning and check your TXT to see if number 1 died last night, you’re qualified. Then order breakfast for 10 AM in bed of course. TV on.

$250M locked into Biden/Harris. Anyone else has to start over.

They dropped themselves into the middle of a minefield they planted.

It doesn’t appear to be a job with any requirements? No to-do list or productivity reports. The Corpse did 8 years of it. I don’t remember one thing worthy of mention? Perhaps, “me and Joe are going to sit down and go over that budget line by line”. Obama…2009.

If you can roll over in the morning and check your TXT to see if number 1 died last night, you’re qualified. Then order breakfast for 10 AM in bed of course. TV on.
I think she is unelectable

Dems got away with it in 2020 because all the attention was on trump

But after 4 years in the public eye Harris is a joke

We've seen the last of her. She'll take the white husband and his white kids and disappear into the filth of california.... soreass will write her a check for the effort and get one last handjob....

kamala mouth.jpg

WASHINGTON D.C. — Reports from high-level sources in Washington indicate Vice President Kamala Harris is just about to unburden herself from what has been.

"I'm out here on these streets, getting ready to unburden myself -- you know what I mean? HAHA!" said Harris. "I'm starting to see what can be, not what has been, right girl! HAHAHA!!!"

After years of repeatedly envisioning what can be, unburdened from what has been, Harris reportedly feels like her vision is about to come to fruition. "I watched the debate last week, and I immediately started to feel like maybe, just maybe, what has been was about to be unburdened," said Harris. "It's like a yellow school bus - who doesn't love a yellow school bus? It's like a yellow school bus going to space, which is so big. No one could imagine that because they are burdened by what has been, which is yellow school buses that don't go to space. HAHAHAHA!!!!"

As Democrat strategists continue to discuss the possibility of replacing Biden, they too have begun to imagine what could be, unburdened by what has been. "We are so screwed," said strategist Mick Rawls. "It's dementia or psychosis. Ah, the proverbial rock and a hard place. I mean we can still win the election, but at what cost? Have you listened to this woman speak? We are, in a much larger sense, very screwed."

At publishing time, what has been had reportedly denied all reports that it would be unburdening itself from Harris any time soon.

I would love to see this expressed in a Vien Diagram.

Forum List

Back