Who Has Ever Had an STD?

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
I had some bad pussy one time and I had these raised red bumps come up on my cock. I guess they were "genital warts". No pain or itching. They just looked weird, and there were a lot of them. I never did go to my doctor. They lasted weeks, or maybe even months (this was 20 years ago). Then it just cleared up and I have had them since.

The only other thing that has ever happened is that I fucked this chick once who had a yeast infection, then I got a yeast infection on my dick. It was absolutely horrible. I did have to get medication for that. I pity you chicks for getting these infections up your snatch. They are brutal.

Other than these 2 incidents I have been pretty clean. There was one other situation where I was banging this one chick all weekend. Within a couple days thereafter I had this growth appear in my genital area that was sore. But I cannot swear that it was anything but an ingrown hair.

How about you? Anyone else had to deal with fuck fungus?

Against all odds (if you believe the numbers) despite lots of unprotected sex I've never gotten so much as a cold from sexual partners. And this includes lots of bar hookups with guys on Castro Street San Francisco. Think the numbers are overstated or something.

• Banned
Against all odds (if you believe the numbers) despite lots of unprotected sex I've never gotten so much as a cold from sexual partners. And this includes lots of bar hookups with guys on Castro Street San Francisco. Think the numbers are overstated or something.
Fuck off, Delta! Nobody wants to hear about your homo escapades! You are the grossest, creepiest motherfucker on the planet! I sure as hell hope that your ankle bracelet is still working.

I had some bad pussy one time and I had these raised red bumps come up on my cock. I guess they were "genital warts". No pain or itching. They just looked weird, and there were a lot of them. I never did go to my doctor. They lasted weeks, or maybe even months (this was 20 years ago). Then it just cleared up and I have had them since.

The only other thing that has ever happened is that I fucked this chick once who had a yeast infection, then I got a yeast infection on my dick. It was absolutely horrible. I did have to get medication for that. I pity you chicks for getting these infections up your snatch. They are brutal.

Other than these 2 incidents I have been pretty clean. There was one other situation where I was banging this one chick all weekend. Within a couple days thereafter I had this growth appear in my genital area that was sore. But I cannot swear that it was anything but an ingrown hair.

So you had what you thought was an STD and ignored it once it went away? I've got news for you, it is still in your bloodstream and you have been possibly spreading that for 20 years. STD's Do Not Go Away. The STD can resurface multiple times over a number of years and can cause cancer in women so have yourself checked out and get your health care practioner's advice. Use a condom if you don't do anything else.

• Banned

So you had what you thought was an STD and ignored it once it went away? I've got news for you, it is still in your bloodstream and you have been possibly spreading that for 20 years. STD's Do Not Go Away. The STD can resurface multiple times over a number of years and can cause cancer in women so have yourself checked out and get your health care practioner's advice. Use a condom if you don't do anything else.
Really?

Really?

No joke.

Really?

No joke.
Well..... Whoops!

Mal and I had a threesome with one of the USMB ladies, not saying who or else Pillars would get upset. A short time later Mal was saying that his dick hurt almost as bad as the time he got it stuck in the vacuum cleaner, which another nameless usmber sold him

D4E, did you forget that you already told the forum that you were a virgin?

Untreated it can cause problems down the road, It can eat your brain , Al capone died of untreated STD's

the disease goes into a latent or hidden stage when it is difficult to detect the bacteria even with tests. If left untreated during the latent stage, 50 to 70 percent of people who carry the disease suffer no further consequences. However, approximately one third of those infected develop complications of late, or tertiary, syphilis in which the bacteria damage the heart, eyes, brain, nervous system, bones, joints, or almost any other part of the body. This stage can last for years, or even decades. Late syphilis is the feared stage, because it can result in mental illness, blindness, other neurological problems, heart disease, and death.:bye1:

Untreated it can cause problems down the road, It can eat your brain , Al capone died of untreated STD's

the disease goes into a latent or hidden stage when it is difficult to detect the bacteria even with tests. If left untreated during the latent stage, 50 to 70 percent of people who carry the disease suffer no further consequences. However, approximately one third of those infected develop complications of late, or tertiary, syphilis in which the bacteria damage the heart, eyes, brain, nervous system, bones, joints, or almost any other part of the body. This stage can last for years, or even decades. Late syphilis is the feared stage, because it can result in mental illness, blindness, other neurological problems, heart disease, and death.:bye1:
What the fuck are you talking about? It was just a dick rash, not the fucking clap.

What the fuck are you talking about? It was just a dick rash, not the fucking clap.
Since you didn't go to a doctor you know this how? seems like stuff might be starting to happen

Forum List

Back