Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Mexico

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Turkey

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • International Cheap Shit Cartel

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
im a dem hack this week....oh thats funny i wonder what lefties like dean and lakota would say to that....i did not think you were that stupid jim....jim here is a hint for you....not everyone likes your boy trump....even many righties dont like him.....yea i know i was shocked too....and you call me a moron?....
When you state stupid asinine shit like 'Nobody likes Trump' when he is the most popular GOP candidate in ages, you are proving yourself to be a brain dead, Democrat hack, looney tunes.

The War on Trump, organized and financed by the Multinational Corporate Crony Network is making some real headway among various factions one might not expect to back stab their own interests.

Paul Lyin' Ryans quick response to heel himself at the Koch brothers summons is a striking example of such behavior, making enemies with Trump even as Lyin' Ryan runs new TV adds promising to enhance border security.

But who all, I wonder, hates Trump?
it would easier to ask who likes the guy....trump is his own worst enemy.....the guy is a jerk....
Harry do you have a specific video clip or something concrete we can see that leads you to think like this?
you have to ask with all the shit this guy says?...
Yes, real people who think for themselves want evidence other than the stack deck bullshit the DNC sends out, shit4brains.

im a dem hack this week....oh thats funny i wonder what lefties like dean and lakota would say to that....i did not think you were that stupid jim....jim here is a hint for you....not everyone likes your boy trump....even many righties dont like him.....yea i know i was shocked too....and you call me a moron?....
When you state stupid asinine shit like 'Nobody likes Trump' when he is the most popular GOP candidate in ages, you are proving yourself to be a brain dead, Democrat hack, looney tunes.
i stated that?....why dont you show me where?....and jim the only thing you are proving is that you are dipshit....every fucking day i see another Republican/Conservative say something negative about the guy.... your problem is you dont want to hear anyone bad mouth the asshole....well tough fucking shit....

Trump never said anything bad about gays. Once on The Apprentice, he said homosexuality was simply a matter of choice, like preferring chicken over steak, and that it didn't disqualify any contestant on the show.

So being gay or lesbian is a choice, not something manifest at birth, is that Trumps Opinion and yours? Did you chose to be heterosexual? I am, but I didn't make a choice to find girls/women sexually attractive.

Trump never said anything bad about gays. Once on The Apprentice, he said homosexuality was simply a matter of choice, like preferring chicken over steak, and that it didn't disqualify any contestant on the show.

So being gay or lesbian is a choice, not something manifest at birth, is that Trumps Opinion and yours? Did you chose to be heterosexual? I am, but I didn't make a choice to find girls/women sexually attractive.

I was specific in saying that that was what Trump said on The Apprentice. I didn't say anything about my own opinions. But he might have said "taste" instead of "choice". It was something like 8 years ago so I'm not sure. I do remember the steak/chicken part distinctly.

Trump is OK. As a person.
As a President no way he fits the job requirements.

Lol. That's what you consider a good person? Holy smokes. Your fired.
All the people that know him think so. not even any of his exes will say anything bad about him, off the record or not.

Everyone says he is a genuinely very likeable man.

The Democrats thought so too till he decided to run for office and now he is the Four Horsemen of the Appocolypse all rolled into one.

Sexual perversion is the result of many bad choices, idiot.

Everyone is born bisexual, then they get conditioned to be one thing or the other, though some remain switch hitters all their lives.

The War on Trump, organized and financed by the Multinational Corporate Crony Network is making some real headway among various factions one might not expect to back stab their own interests.

Paul Lyin' Ryans quick response to heel himself at the Koch brothers summons is a striking example of such behavior, making enemies with Trump even as Lyin' Ryan runs new TV adds promising to enhance border security.

you're funny.

would have been easier to ask who does like him.

short answer....angry old white males without college educations.

Sexual perversion is the result of many bad choices, idiot.

Everyone is born bisexual, then they get conditioned to be one thing or the other, though some remain switch hitters all their lives.

Well, I guess you are speaking from experience. Would you be willing to share some of your sexaull pervesions with the rest of us, when they first became manifest, how long you were bisexual and do you have other fetishes other than your sexual attraction to guns?

Well, I guess you are speaking from experience. Would you be willing to share some of your sexaull pervesions with the rest of us, when they first became manifest, how long you were bisexual and do you have other fetishes other than your sexual attraction to guns?
Back in high school a friend was gay and in the closet. I found out by accident but respected his request to keep it silent, and he was dead from HIV by 1981.

When I got out of the Infantry in 83, I was living in Arlington Texas near a gay club and met a lot of gay men, and it never got sexual as my lack of interest was plain. I met a bisexual guy who was living in the back of a garage and living on corn flakes. He had an effeminate manner and everyone assumed he was 100% fag, but he wasnt. I let him move in with me and we kept itt straight. He knew that was not my interest, but only helping him was. I helped him to return to the faith he was raised in, and we parted friends. Last I saw of him he was dating a woman a bit older than him, IIRC, and he was going to church.

I have met other fags off and on over the years. In 89 I was a friend of a fag that contracted HIV, and watched him day by day shrink to bones and blue cysts. It was heartbreaking to watch. In the end he forgot me, forgot all the conversations we had had. He then disappeared for a long time, and came back one day out of the blue. He went in his office and was so exhausted from just coming in to work that he turned off the overhead light and went to sleep on the floor. HE smelled of sweat and vomit. Someone told the manager and he told him to go home. Three months later he was dead.

Another bisexual man I met was a contractor at one of the companies I worked at. He was married to a woman, a real woman, and he was fairly well able to move among different groups. Everyone liked him, and he was a successful staffer. We talked about sexual topics all the time, and he would joke that there was nothing he liked more than sucking a cock. I knew he was joking trying to get a reaction from people, but he told me once he had never cheated on his wife and had been totally straight since marrying her, but still had inclinations to have sex with men. He loved his wife too much to risk hurting her.

I have become friends with probably 30 different homosexual or bisexual men as they are all children of God and Gods invitation is open to them just like any other sinner.

But every Marxist will burn in hell for a very long time, along with their Master.

Logical thinking individuals who don't want to see history repeating itself. That's who hates Trump. In fact it is not hate that people have for Trump. It is fear. Fear of his outdated views and opinions. Fear on how xenophobia has risen since his campaign started.

He's a loose cannon and that why people hate or fear him.
You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

If I ever need a list of institutions, groups and individuals I hate, I know where to find one.

Forum List

Back