🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who here agrees with the Left wing CEO?

06b1d5dd69096ce7927add0f84d681f8

Golden State Warriors owner Chamath Palihapitiya suggested recently that “nobody cares” about China’s system of concentration camps, forced labor, and high-tech surveillance against the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.
“Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs, okay,” Palihapitiya said during an appearance on the All-In podcast. “You bring it up because you care and I think it’s nice that you care. The rest of us don’t care. I’m just telling you a very hard, ugly truth. Of all the things that I care about, yes, it is below my line.”

So who on the Left here agrees that

1. The genocide is beneath your bottom line

2. Is not really happening, you are a Holocaust denier, that is, the one currently going on in Olympics China

3. China is not really a dictatorship

4. The US is worse than China.

5. And just out of curiosity, would you move the Olympics out of Atlanta like you did the All Star game and move it to China because they are better there?
So ya going to sit and bitch about it? Blame it on Biden? What's the purpose here? What do you suggest we do about it?

Do tell, what do you do on a daily basis about the rights of those in other countries.

How many pages would you need to list all the things you own that have Chinese parts in them?

You talk a good game on the web, but what do you do in real life to live up to said talk
The old, "Actions speak louder than words" chestnut

Golden State Warriors owner Chamath Palihapitiya suggested recently that “nobody cares” about China’s system of concentration camps, forced labor, and high-tech surveillance against the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.
“Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs, okay,” Palihapitiya said during an appearance on the All-In podcast. “You bring it up because you care and I think it’s nice that you care. The rest of us don’t care. I’m just telling you a very hard, ugly truth. Of all the things that I care about, yes, it is below my line.”

2. Is not really happening, you are a Holocaust denier, that is, the one currently going on in Olympics China

5. And just out of curiosity, would you move the Olympics out of Atlanta like you did the All Star game and move it to China because they are better there?
well, under the Reagan doctrine, what china does in china is not really our business. But even if that's morally defensible (and Trump didn't have a problem with the morality) as events post-covid have shown perhaps Trump was not wrong to say we don't need to be dependent on supply chains in China. Not everything can be made in America because of labor costs.

But PERSONALLY my bottom line (-: is that genocide requires a minority to be persecuted out of existence because of ethnic or religion. Are the Uyghurs allowed to peacefully exist in China while not doing anything hostile to the Chinese one party communist state? I'd say just praying to their god in their own homes without more should be ok to China.

Do tell, what do you do on a daily basis about the rights of those in other countries.

How many pages would you need to list all the things you own that have Chinese parts in them?

You talk a good game on the web, but what do you do in real life to live up to said talk
You don't care about people you're unable to help? Looking for excuses to soothe a guilty conscience I see

Only 3% of the Baltimore district was competent in ANYTHING...............Compete.......................LOLOLOLOL

57 genders and girls with penises and Wokeism.LOLOLOLOL

We need to destroy these teachers unions....GD it is our fucking money and kids.NOT FUCKING yours PeeWee
Lol, more horse shit stats. And more destroy this shit. You got zero solutions and nothing but bitches.

You don't care about people you're unable to help? Looking for excuses to soothe a guilty conscience I see
Lol, ya we care dumb fuck. You don't care about those people what you care about is bitching. Offers some ideas on solutions or shut the fuck up.

Lol, more horse shit stats. And more destroy this shit. You got zero solutions and nothing but bitches.
Hey Bitch Boy!!. Shove this link from 5 yrs ago up your rectum

It is easy to say you that yo care, but words are empty. If you are not putting actions into those words what is the point?

Son................I'm about as isolationist as you can get for a conserv

Every war but WW2 was a fucking disaster, especially WW1 and Nam

Now that we got that cleared

The homicidal maniac would have hit us soon with THE BOMB, especially as he was going down the toilet.

Jews or not, Imagine NYC getting hit for a minute?

We would have learned German quickly
I feel ya.

I am certainly no heil goose stepper myself but the truth is...we don't know for certain what, if anything would have happened.

Hitler has been given such boogeyman status over the past 80 years that do we really have a fair and honest truth?

Was he an asshole?

Yeah...but there were lots of other much worse assholes that don't get NEAR the attention...hmmm wonder why?

Hmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Lol, ya we care dumb fuck. You don't care about those people what you care about is bitching. Offers some ideas on solutions or shut the fuck up.
English please

I sense you're on the side of the rich brown minority ceo who doesn't mind getting rich by empowering the Commie regime

Tell me, do you agree with him that the USA is just as bad as the Commie Chinese

Last edited:
I have no idea who this creep is

I have no idea if he really is a "left wing CEO". He certainly doesn't sound like it. Very few CEOs are left wing

I DO care about what China is doing to the Uyghers.

Considering the fact that they are Muslims, I doubt right wingers actually do
Congrats!

You seem to be one of the few here that care

As for the quip about conservatives wanting the genocide of all Muslims, do you know of any?

But I reckon if China takes over the world, that will happen soon enough as all Muslims will be killed off the face of the earth, thanks to the noncaring lefties around the world who love money flowing in from China.

Last edited:

I didn't read all this stuff that you are posting. Genocide is beneath Trump's bottom line also I guess,
since he abandoned the Kurds in Syria to be massacred by the Turks, yes? Did he say that China is not a dictatorship? Actually, if you want our country to become an isolationist country, why should you care what another country does to its people?

And what actions does anyone on this forum take in regards to the plight of the people in China?
But they care.

Didn't you know that just saying you care is the same as actually doing something because awareness has been raised and little colored rubber bracelets are worn

He is right, nobody really cares.

You all only care because it gives you ammo to use against Biden.

By next month you all will not mention it again for a couple years.

Yeah... I must have missed all of the right wing. threads about high school girls swimming, track, and other sports for the 10 years or so I've been here... I wonder why the right wing loons are suddenly so interested in the topic.

But they care.

Didn't you know that just saying you care is the same as actually doing something because awareness has been raised and little colored rubber bracelets are worn
God disagrees. Those who care are blessed. You justify NOT caring. You lack God's mark (a blessing)

Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men who sigh and who cry because of all the abominations that are done in the midst thereof.”

you are comfortable with atrocities as long as they don't affect you personally. This is why the world is such a shitty place

Last edited:
God disagrees. Those who care are blessed. You justify NOT caring. You lack God's mark (a blessing)

Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men who sigh and who cry because of all the abominations that are done in the midst thereof.”
Bullshit.

Merely saying you care and not DOING anything is the same as NOT doing anything.

It is easy to say you that yo care, but words are empty. If you are not putting actions into those words what is the point?
And the question is whether we can even do anything. Is the EU willing to even give up china trade, let alone enter a trade war for the chinese muslims? I doubt it. How about Muslim maj nations?

It used to be the chinese allowed christians freedom of personal conscience so long as they did not worship outside their own home.

Right wingers don't care about Muslims.

Don't even try

Forum List

Back