WHO, here, considers IMMIGRATION as the MOST crucial economic issue?

Immigration is not an issue.
Trespassing is an issue.

You mean like this...

pilgrims_color_631.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

1. Illegal immigration IS an issue regarding our economy

2. Illegal immigration is NOT the MOST important issue regarding our economy (it actually helps our purchasing of goods)

3. Trump has proven very effective in making his base (mostly the "I-hate-Clinton" bunch) believe that illegal immigration is THE priority of his candidacy

4. Is Trump a "genius" of manipulation....OR is his base really dumb?

1. Illegal immigration IS an issue regarding our economy

2. Illegal immigration is NOT the MOST important issue regarding our economy (it actually helps our purchasing of goods)

3. Trump has proven very effective in making his base (mostly the "I-hate-Clinton" bunch) believe that illegal immigration is THE priority of his candidacy

4. Is Trump a "genius" of manipulation....OR is his base really dumb?
Tell all the craftamen that were in construction that Trespassing ia not the nation's #1 problem.

our math is pre-kindergarten.
You would have to have an accountant handle the specific farm to calculate the MINUTE difference in the consumer price.

Really??? REALLY moron? My math is pre-kindergarten?

Hire an American to pick those tomatoes and not only would the hourly wage increase, but then you have the employer's social security and Medicare and state taxes added to that pound of tomatoes and what do you get?
How many tomatoes is the person picking?
How much profit is made on each tomato?
Please tell me that EVERY farm would have the same answer to each question.

Only a farmers can answer your questions. However......... In reality when you hire an American pickers.

1. You have to add all of those taxes, sss, pay checks, paper works etc. etc. to the cost. That's a fact. If you pay them $15/hour.... how much do you think is left after tax? Is that something an American wants to do?
2. Farmers have to provide insurance just incase American pickers hurt their back. That's a fact.
3. They have to provide shelter from the heat when they take a break every 2 hours. That's a fact.
4. Since American pickers are not born farmers. What happened to the crops when they suddenly walk out?

That's the consequences of hiring American pickers......... How much do you think will cost for pound of tomatoes? Think about that my friend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back