WHO, here, considers IMMIGRATION as the MOST crucial economic issue?

our math is pre-kindergarten.
You would have to have an accountant handle the specific farm to calculate the MINUTE difference in the consumer price.

Really??? REALLY moron? My math is pre-kindergarten?

Hire an American to pick those tomatoes and not only would the hourly wage increase, but then you have the employer's social security and Medicare and state taxes added to that pound of tomatoes and what do you get?
How many tomatoes is the person picking?
How much profit is made on each tomato?
Please tell me that EVERY farm would have the same answer to each question.

Gnat,
while you're at it, provide a list of farms by name, state, county.
Because we know you are a veritable knowledge base on that of which you pontificate.

There are some legals who are good Americans and they too can suffer from these dangers. Not just hispanics either, many from Haiti, Syria, Sudan etc, coem here without having health checks. Most are ok but how many are not ok? Want to bet your life or health on it?

Whos sterilizing hospital equipment? Guess who,since hopsitals now have to take in millions of non paying patiants. Americans no longer handle this important job. Whos watching your parents and kids in in homes and nurseries?

What if oine just listened to this American hating illegal Lopez? How many have paraites and TB? How many of their children are infected in the nurseries and schools your kids go to?

You can bet not one of the rich send their kids to these nurseries.

There are some legals who are good Americans and they too can suffer from these dangers. Not just hispanics either, many from Haiti, Syria, Sudan etc, coem here without having health checks. Most are ok but how many are not ok? Want to bet your life or health on it?

Whos sterilizing hospital equipment? Guess who,since hopsitals now have to take in millions of non paying patiants. Americans no longer handle this important job. Whos watching your parents and kids in in homes and nurseries?

What if oine just listened to this American hating illegal Lopez? How many have paraites and TB? How many of their children are infected in the nurseries and schools your kids go to?

Please take this as constructive criticism...
Spelling and grammar.
Please.
I apologize in advance if you're on a phone that's hard to type on.

You would have to have an accountant handle the specific farm to calculate the MINUTE difference in the consumer price.

Hire an American to pick those tomatoes and not only would the hourly wage increase, but then you have the employer's social security and Medicare and state taxes added to that pound of tomatoes and what do you get?

We get our country back?

Are you saying America couldn't exist without immigrants? Thats wrong,
America won't exist much longer with them in these numbers. Not to speak of all the possible radical attacks soon to come from OTMs.

Spelling and grammar.
Please.

I know its aggrevating but don't have spell check and won't sit here with a dictionary in hand. Some of it is my laptop too. Sorry I'll try harder and check more before I post.

We get our country back?

Are you saying America couldn't exist without immigrants? Thats wrong,
America won't exist much longer with them in these numbers. Not to speak of all the possible radical attacks soon to come from OTMs.
Gnat is one of those old Liberals with a pony tail and one strand of hair that he wraps around his head to try and retain his "cool".
He knows ZERO when it comes to details.

It's a shame he doesn't want to educate himself.

Spelling and grammar.
Please.

I know its aggrevating but don't have spell check and won't sit here with a dictionary in hand. Some of it is my laptop too. Sorry I'll try harder and check more before I post.
OK. Thanks for taking my input in the spirit in which it was intended.

Spelling and grammar.
Please.

What browser are you using?
Internet Explorer (Win 7) is underling all of my misspelled words.
Not that I misspell that often, but...

I welcome help and learn from it. Creative criticism can be a good way to learn.:bye1:

Yes Windows 7 but my spell check stopped working long time ago. I'm affraid I'll mess something else up trying to fix it,lol.

Please forgive the comparison and I'd readily agree that its not a fair one although relevant to the topic.

In the 1930s, Hitler well knew that there were MAJOR economic problems facing a bankrupt and inflation-ridden German economy.....He "cleverly" found that there was traction in gaining his political power by identifying a minority group and placing ALL the blame on them for Germany's woes.

So, who here is willing to say that illegal immigration is the MOST crucial problem contributing to our slow economic growth and unemployment among certain segments of our population?

It seems that besides the issue of "illegal immigration" Trump has NO OTHER clear policies (and even the one on immigration Trump seems to daily flip-flop on.)
Obviously, Clinton supporters consider immigration a crucially important problem because like you they just can't stop talking about it.

Please forgive the comparison and I'd readily agree that its not a fair one although relevant to the topic.

In the 1930s, Hitler well knew that there were MAJOR economic problems facing a bankrupt and inflation-ridden German economy.....He "cleverly" found that there was traction in gaining his political power by identifying a minority group and placing ALL the blame on them for Germany's woes.

So, who here is willing to say that illegal immigration is the MOST crucial problem contributing to our slow economic growth and unemployment among certain segments of our population?

It seems that besides the issue of "illegal immigration" Trump has NO OTHER clear policies (and even the one on immigration Trump seems to daily flip-flop on.)
Obviously, Clinton supporters consider immigration a crucially important problem because like you they just can't stop talking about it.

Toomuchtime,

I don't always talk about it,but lots of hispanics bring it up or make threats.

I have no problem with immigrants from India or most koreans. They don't act agressive or bossy or make threats like most other legal and illegal immigrants. I could put up their threats all day.

I do think that too many engineeing jobs go to inidia immgrants though. But this is corporations that bring them here. And at least they seem to appreciate it. I've had 3 great immigrant doctos in my life. Last 40 years was Dr.Yu, Dr.Fernadez [Mexican] and Dr. Pyisena. Its not the people its the radical tribes. Except muslims don't trust one of them becasue of reading their quran and seeing how they act once they get the numbers. I've read quran for years off and on.

Toomuchtime,

I don't always talk about it,but lots of hispanics bring it up or make threats.

I have no problem with immigrants from India or most koreans. They don't act agressive or bossy or make threats like most other legal and illegal immigrants. I could put up their threats all day.

I do think that too many engineeing jobs go to inidia immgrants though. But this is corporations that bring them here. And at least they seem to appreciate it. I've had 3 great immigrant doctos in my life. Last 40 years was Dr.Yu, Dr.Fernadez [Mexican] and Dr. Pyisena. Its not the people its the radical tribes. Except muslims don't trust one of them becasue of reading their quran and seeing how they act once they get the numbers. I've read quran for years off and on.
But which Hispanics? According Pew, there are about 55 million Hispanics in the (2014). Of these, about 36 million are US born and about 19 million are foreign born. According to a recent Gallup poll, Clinton only leads Trump by a modest 43% to 29%, with 28% still undecided, so a fair number of US born Hispanics are not buying the trash the Clinton campaign is throwing at them.

You are right! most border crosser's are from south America

Last year 500k tourists violated their visa and goes on hiding. These assholes are also taking advantage of the free benefits.
How come your only pointing your hatred towards the beaners that are working and paying taxes?

Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes

A new nationwide study on the fiscal implications of illegal immigration concludes that millions of undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation.

The 50-state analysis by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released on Thursday found that roughly 8.1 million of 11.4 million undocumented immigrants who work paid more than $11.8 billion in state and local taxes in 2012, even while they were living illegally in the country.

Now show the cost.

Prolly not so hot afterwords.

According to this... $113 billion per year.

State Cost Studies | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Now, cue the cries of "racist" from dum-dums like G.

Gee, that much? You might be able to what? Build a wall with the savings???

I dunno......

I understand that the $12 billions is not enough compared to $113billions................. but just imagine if ALL of them start paying taxes. Is that such a bad idea?

BTW. Don't worry about their contributions to our economy that we all Americans enjoy.

Yes!

We do not reward criminal behavior.

Without migrant workers, we'd have nothing to eat.

Forum List

Back