Who here has a RWDS patch?

Who here has a RWDS patch?

• Total voters
Was the Pulse night club shooter a Right Winger? How about Oropeza? How about Darrel Brooks the Christmas Parade mass murderer? I could list a bunch more if you like. You haters want to pretend "Right Wingers" are the root of all evil. That is fundamentally retarded.

Was the Pulse night club shooter a Right Winger? How about Oropeza? How about Darrel Brooks the Christmas Parade mass murderer? I could list a bunch more if you like. You haters want to pretend "Right Wingers" are the root of all evil. That is fundamentally retarded.
How do you rank, RW?

It stands for 'Right-Wing Death Squad'. The Nashville shooter had that patch, plus they showed it on a couple of J6 kegger dudes.

If you saw RWDS on a patch, you wouldn't know what it means. It's Secret Squirrel stuff.
You at least framed your post in the guise of a question.

I suspect that, like me, most of us had never even heard of that rwds thing before your thread.

It stands for 'Right-Wing Death Squad'. The Nashville shooter had that patch, plus they showed it on a couple of J6 kegger dudes.

If you saw RWDS on a patch, you wouldn't know what it means. It's Secret Squirrel stuff.
No, but my 74 Ford Bronco does have a cowcatcher on the front and the bumper sticker sez "I don't break for illegals". There, that ought to feed some Leftist hater fantasies!

No, but my 74 Ford Bronco does have a cowcatcher on the front and the bumper sticker sez "I don't break for illegals". There, that ought to feed some Leftist hater fantasies!
^^^ "My favorite hater, bringin the hate" ^^^

What a hypocrite you are.

The sticker should say "I don't brake" because we know that you'll break easily over anything cupcake.

You at least framed your post in the guise of a question.

I suspect that, like me, most of us had never even heard of that rwds thing before your thread.
I'd never heard about it until the Allen, TX shooter. There's going to be a rash of "Honey, will you remove my RWDS patch from my vest please?"

When they were cool, and could wear that patch in the confidence that only they know what it means, it's a badge of honor. Now that the cat is outside of the bag, it becomes a target.
You have my permission to believe that bullshit and to continue your belief in fairies and goblins, too.

Forum List

Back