Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
Mail in voting is tantamount to ballot harvesting

!
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Went missing means the ballots were not returned.

It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

"In the middle of Covid."

November will be the middle of Covid? That is quite the stretch. I suppose if you start with a lie, why not go all the way with the lie.

COVID should have been a distant memory by November.

But under the inept leadership of our President, instead of flattening the curve and recovering like the rest of the world, we are seeing a resurgence

Bullshit. President Trump has gone by the advice of the experts in more or less every one of his moves, also holding daily conferences regarding the virus. President Trump's response has been perfect, meanwhile democrats are suggesting that rioting is fine, and the virus does not spread that way.

It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

November will be the middle of Covid? That is quite the stretch. I suppose if you start with a lie, why not go all the way with the lie.

But under the inept leadership of our President, instead of flattening the curve and recovering like the rest of the world, we are seeing a resurgence
It will be quite ironic if Trump's intentional inaction on testing is the reason he's not re-elected.

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.

Since when?

Leftists always fail to see distinction where there is distinction. No wonder they have trouble gendering themselves.
States have used mail in voting for years and all of a sudden it is an issue because your Lord/Master claims it is...
Absentee ballots are sent by registered mail and are tracked... Mail in has no such protections and are ripe for fraud and abuse..

It is safer

i keep reading or seeing on the news that the rest of the world is having their problems with this thing too....

It is safer

What makes you think it isn't over? The tens of thousands of new cases or the hundreds dying every day?

Wear a mask, save lives. Freedom comes with responsibilities

It is safer

So... I'm about ready to put you on ignore, and I've never put anyone on ignore before.

But just about EVERY ONE of your posts are pure HORSE SHIT.

I know you're getting PAID to post it, so there's no truth or sincerity in any of it. It's just DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA GARBAGE.

It is safer

It will be quite ironic if Trump's intentional inaction on testing is the reason he's not re-elected.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lame2:

We have out tested every nation on earth.... You guys are desperate.

It is safer

What makes you think it isn't over? The tens of thousands of new cases or the hundreds dying every day?

Because I have eyes and can read a chart. It is laughable to suggest November will be in the "middle of the crisis", when we have already far surpassed the peak.

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Under the same rules they have in Florida. You have to go to the registrar's office in person, present valid ID and sign the application.
Each state has the ability to pass legislation on voting and the types of voting offered. When I registered to vote in Missouri I had to do the same thing you did when getting an absentee ballot, the signature on your ballot is checked against the signature from your registration. That is how they verify the ballot.

It is safer

You mean after the george floyd protests and riots we are seeing a resurgence.

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.
if its absentee with updated registered lists no problem....
Not even that is sufficient since Dims always try to obstruct the cleansing of voter roles, and they become obsolete within a month.
What Dems do the obstruction of cleaning the roles since Missouri is run by a majority of Republicans and voter rolls have no been purged?

Since when?

Leftists always fail to see distinction where there is distinction. No wonder they have trouble gendering themselves.
States have used mail in voting for years and all of a sudden it is an issue because your Lord/Master claims it is...
Absentee ballots are sent by registered mail and are tracked... Mail in has no such protections and are ripe for fraud and abuse..
no they are not registered....that would be some pretty expensive ballots.....

Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.

It is safer

Because I have eyes and can read a chart. It is laughable to suggest November will be in the "middle of the crisis", when we have already far surpassed the peak.
November is eleven weeks away. We have yet to pass the peak. Plus November is flu season. Things are about to look medieval

Forum List

Back