Who is more hated worldwide, Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin and why?

Who is more hated, Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin

Why is he the “villain” in the West?
Because of the conflict in Ukraine:

• The West has never come to terms with Russia’s intervention in Ukraine. In early 2014, a revolt began on Maidan Square in the capital, Kyiv. Bloodily repressed by the Ukrainian authorities – backed covertly by Moscow – it spread however across the country, encouraged by the Americans and the Europeans. The pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych was forced to flee.
  • RTS1VWZ6-1024x692.jpg

I think you meant to say “the elected President Victor Yanukovych was fixed to flee”

I was never a Trump supporter, but I can't hate Trump. This has been the most amusing couple years of my life. A part of me wants him to become President for life.

Agreed.

Despite what a pathetic joke he is, Trump (and his largely uneducated Trumpbots) have made politics fun again.

Hillary would have been terribly boring. Every time I saw her in the news I'd be like, "Aww, this bitch again."

Not just her. Both Obama and GWB made some whopper mistakes (the latter more so), but they seemed to genuinely believe they was doing the right thing. So not fun.

But Trump is a walking clown...it is simply impossible (for me) to take him seriously. Same with those who actually take him seriously. I haven't stopped smiling and shaking my head since election night 2016.

You might take him a little more seriously if you fully understood the ramifications of what President Trump has done, and the effects they will have on your beloved little progressive circle-jerk.

I would have to guess that by your nonchalant attitude, you are fully unaware of just what he's done to this country over the last two years. This is not the same country it was two years ago. It's also not the same country you grew up in. President Trump has radically altered the very cellular structure of this nation for decades to come. Many of the changes he has brought about are also permanent.

You may not realize it now, but wait a couple years and you'll understand what I'm saying.

He takes it seriously. Otherwise he wouldn’t be in the depths of TDS. The maniacal hatred stems from knowing they are being beaten.
The second grader in them says “I meant to do that”:)

I was never a Trump supporter, but I can't hate Trump. This has been the most amusing couple years of my life. A part of me wants him to become President for life.

Agreed.

Despite what a pathetic joke he is, Trump (and his largely uneducated Trumpbots) have made politics fun again.

Hillary would have been terribly boring. Every time I saw her in the news I'd be like, "Aww, this bitch again."

Not just her. Both Obama and GWB made some whopper mistakes (the latter more so), but they seemed to genuinely believe they was doing the right thing. So not fun.

But Trump is a walking clown...it is simply impossible (for me) to take him seriously. Same with those who actually take him seriously. I haven't stopped smiling and shaking my head since election night 2016.

Me too. Mainly because of my strong dislike of Hillary and her plans for this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever floats your boat.

I despised both candidates (as candidates).

So you are smiling about the (so far in FY2019) $1.8 TRILLION dollar deficit Trump is running, the huge increase in America's trade deficit (over 20%) and the fact that the Russell 2000 Index is actually lower then when Trump took office?

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/Press-Release/current_press_release/exh1.pdf

Because I am not.

Last edited:
Trump and Putin are both great leaders. ... :thup:
OK. But Putin leads a country with a GDP that about 8% of ours. Any notion of equivalency is an echo from the Cold War. For comparison, China's GDP is around 60% of ours. Iran, another pain in the butt, has a GDP that's about 2% of ours. When Obama remarked about "small countries" not being a threat, this sort of comparison is probably what he had in mind.

The USA is the big dog of the planet, and the only big dog.

But there's another aspect at work here, and it reminds me of an old joke from the Cold War days. An American and a Russian were comparing the USA and the USSR. The American says,"We have freedom of speech. I can stand on the steps of the Capital and shout, "Eisenhower is an idiot and I hate him.'" The Russian replies, "We have the same freedom. I can stand in Red Square and shout, "Eisenhower is an idiot and I hate him,' too."

So if you're looking to measure world opinion, the USA offers much more to criticize, plus there's very little pushback for criticizing it.

Who is more hated, Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin

Why is he the “villain” in the West?
Because of the conflict in Ukraine:

• The West has never come to terms with Russia’s intervention in Ukraine. In early 2014, a revolt began on Maidan Square in the capital, Kyiv. Bloodily repressed by the Ukrainian authorities – backed covertly by Moscow – it spread however across the country, encouraged by the Americans and the Europeans. The pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych was forced to flee.
  • RTS1VWZ6-1024x692.jpg
Both are hated equally because BOTH put country and people over globalist interests and what the world thinks! I think they are BOTH great leaders along with Orban in Hungary

Definitely Putin. Everybody knows he's probably actually killed people. And I don't mean sending soldiers to kill people. I mean actually kill people. :lol:

IS there ANY difference in SENDING people to death and direct KILLING them??? You are violating the presumption of innocence. No evidence - no crime.

You are violating the presumption of innocence. No evidence - no crime. In general, someone deliberately focuses the public opinion on Putin and Trump, camouflaging the fact that there are social classes of people behind both of them in whose interests they conduct their policies

a015079c5998e5b26f7d62f2c4489d0b.jpg

images

Last edited:
Both Trump and Putin are hated by... Deep State and their puppets in USA and all over the world. Deep State is the enemy of all the normal people. Deep State's enemies (Trump and Putin) must be our friends.

Soros and his Deep State buddies should be hated instead, at least that would make sense. By hating Trump and/or Putin you are only helping Deep State to destroy your own country.
Bet ya just love the Koch brothers who helped give us Citizens United, right Trumptard?

Trump is not even in the running as the US has a very good standard of living
the shithole countries hate their leaders more

Forum List

Back