Who is the most underrated NBA player in history? My 2 submissions.

Let me give you an example. Did you see what Butler did in Miami last year? How about what Luka does on a nightly basis? Or Brunson? Lebron doesn't have that "i'm going to take over this team and will it to win". Where he leaves everyone shaking their heads.
Dude, you have no Idea what you're talking about.

It's as if you didn't watch Lebron at all and are just shitting on him because you like the taste of MJ's dick.

You will see this year. I suspect Lebron is going to try harder than he ever has before because he REALLY wants to win one with his son. So you are going to see extra effort from Lebron.

And if you do, then that proves he's not been trying his hardest to win every year. Like Jordan would have if he played for 20 years. Jordan didn't fumble his way into titles and have to move around the league and play pussy teams like Dallas Dirk Nowitzki. Lebron should be embarrassed. He had Dwayne Wade for God sakes. Isn't that the year he cramped up?

Let's see if I'm right. Lebron is going to play harder this coming season. For Bronny!
Lebron won 4 titles with 3 teams. Jordan one 6 with 1 team.

Lebron means more to a team than Jordan ever did.

Proof: When Jordan retired, the Bulls in 1994-95 won 57 games without him, with all the other pieces in place. Jordan is likely a top 3 all-time player, but wasn't necessary for success of his team like a Larry Bird, Tim Duncan, or Lebron James when they arrived to their teams.

My challenge: Explain that. Explain why the Bulls were still elite when Jordan retired, and why the Cavs dropped 40 games when lebron left.

Proof: When Jordan retired, the Bulls in 1994-95 won 57 games without him, with all the other pieces in place. Jordan is likely a top 3 all-time player, but wasn't necessary for success of his team like a Larry Bird, Tim Duncan, or Lebron James when they arrived to their teams.

My challenge: Explain that. Explain why the Bulls were still elite when Jordan retired, and why the Cavs dropped 40 games when lebron left.
Let’s ask Scotty p

Scottie Pippen: There is no game where I would pick LeBron over Michael Jordan | The Jump​

No game. Not golf, ping pong, baseball. Jordan was super competitive and would have owned Lebron too

Let’s ask Scotty p

Scottie Pippen: There is no game where I would pick LeBron over Michael Jordan | The Jump​

No game. Not golf, ping pong, baseball. Jordan was super competitive and would have owned Lebron too
You didn’t explain it. Let’s try again

You didn’t explain it. Let’s try again

They never won without him. And idk did Cleveland break up? To be honest, that team over achieved.

Look at Milwaukee. They won and the next year got knocked out in the first round. With Giannis.

In fewer years Jordan won more.

Even if Lebron had 7 rings I’d still bet jordan would eat his lunch.

In any game. Checkers? Marbles? Push-ups?

Lebrons run is amazing despite all the failures. He should have won more. Michael would have won more. Let’s look back at the run

2011 lost to the Mavs

Figured it out and won back to back. With that super team. The west was weak. The spurs weren’t good those two years.

Loses two

Gets lucky and wins one with Cleveland. Damn you Draymond Green! Lol

One in the bubble. Meh.

Lebron would be the goat to have never won one if he played in Jordan’s era

They never won without him.
Elite team, didn’t need him to be so.. that points to how valuable a player is to a teams success. Jordan wasn’t as valuable to the bulls as Bird to the Celtics, Duncan to the Spurs, or Lebron to the Cavs
And idk did Cleveland break up?
Then why are you trying to talk about it? Here’s a thought, how about having a little humility and just STFU about things you don’t know about?

Or better yet…Why don’t you just continue to do what you fall back on, and Tell us another mythical story of what MJ would do in some theoretical situation and how he would swing in and save your day.

Last edited:
Elite team, didn’t need him to be so.

Then why are you trying to talk about it?

Why don’t you just continue to do what you fall back on, and Tell us another mythical story of what MJ would do in some theoretical situation and how he would swing in and save your day.
Pippin and most nba players and coaches agree. Fine. Don’t see it.

Forum List

Back