Who is the owner of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... as repugnant and reprehensible some may find those threads of which you speak, if you're going to be a message board that prides itself on free speech, there will be some people who say things that are unpopular. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it should be automatically be relegated to the basement.
It goes well beyond that.
She's right. Stuff gets sent to the basement, threads are locked, posts are removed for FAR LESS.

But the Jew hatred and propaganda stays.

Many of us wonder why

Last edited:
The Usual Suspects.

iu

does that include yer convulsing pink creepy thing?

She's right. Stuff gets sent to the basement, threads are locked, posts are removed for FAR LESS.

Many of us wonder why
I can only assume at this point that it is all quite intentional.

It must reflect SOMEBODY's point of view, that's for sure.

Yeah, I was mad at you, but relative to the SOB’s around here, you’re
Mother Teresa.

Alcohol in moderation can take the edge off. As long as you don’t drink so much that you can’t complete a sentence, my opinion is….uh…..what was I saying?
OK, but just don't ask me to send prayers to God as we have a longstanding agreement.....I don't ask for anything and He leaves me be.....GTG so far. ;)

This ranks with , How many Angels can dance on a pin head at the same time .

Why the forum has descended into a Nazi-like, HAMAS propaganda platform, with thread after thread spewing venomous lies about Jews (right after they’ve been massacred), and nothing gets sent to Badlands.
You know my standings on the Jewish people. I like their food, and that is all I know about them. If you ever find yourself in Skokie Illinois, visit Kaufmans on Dempster.
Best corned beef I have ever had. Tell them Tuna sent you.

You know my standings on the Jewish people. I like their food, and that is all I know about them. If you ever find yourself in Skokie Illinois, visit Kaufmans on Dempster.
Best corned beef I have ever had. Tell them Tuna sent you.
So you don’t know that Muslim terrorists hunted down and tortured to death every single Jew they could find, including cutting of the heads of babies and tying Jewish children together and setting them on fire?

You need to look at the news occasionally.

So you don’t know that Muslim terrorists hunted down and tortured to death every single Jew they could find, including cutting of the heads of babies and tying Jewish children together and setting them on fire?

I know about that, what I meant is I know very little about that religion and the people in general and the history.

I know about that, what I meant is I know very little about that religion and the people in general and the history.
I see. But even though you know very little, you do agree it’s horrific for people In this country to yell “Kill the Jews!”? Or that it’s alarming that a liberal college professor exclaimed to a crowd that he was “exhilarated” when he learned that Muslim terrorists hunted down and massacred Jews? Or that posts on this forum spewing venom agaimst Jews are allowed to stand while posts supporting Jews have been deleted?

Jews are scared right now.

Many of us wonder why
Thank you. It’s a legitimate question, especially given the change in tenor of this site. I’m just curious as to the owners.

I see. But even though you know very little, you do agree it’s horrific for people In this country to yell “Kill the Jews!”? Or that it’s alarming that a liberal college professor exclaimed to a crowd that he was “exhilarated” when he learned that Muslim terrorists hunted down and massacred Jews? Or that posts on this forum spewing venom agaimst Jews are allowed to stand while posts supporting Jews have been deleted?

A bill just passed the Senate to stop some of the terrorist support here. (in America)

Idk much about it. Sponsored by Hawley, I guess?

I did. What I saw on the news was the Israeli military has walked back the claims of beheaded babies. As far as atrocities... heck, you can't even go bowling in Maine and be free of the threat of death.

I think it's a matter of excess... If you start ten threads a day about the topic, yes, some of them will get deleted. Just like when a certain other poster starts multiple threads about how he totally deserves reparations for something that happened to other people, some of those get deleted as well.

So they are learning what it's like to be a Palestinian, all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back