Who Is The Worst President Since WWII?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Some of you are not gonna like this.....

1. "Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

2. In a new Quinnipiac University Poll, 33% named Barack Obama the worst president since World War II. Only 8% named Obama as the best president.

3. President Obama has topped predecessor George W. Bush in another poll, but not one he would like.

4. "Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll."
Poll: Obama 'worst president' since World War II

5. Just one more kick in the behind: guess who was picked, far and away, as the BEST PRESIDENT SINCE WWII????

"Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II, with 35%. He is followed by presidents Bill Clinton (18%) and John F. Kennedy (15%)."

His chickens....coming home.....to roost.

Well Obama being the worst president should not surprise anyone.

A small uneducated and low info type of person may disagree with this.

My top three are:

3. GW Bush
2. Carter
1. Obama

Hahaha, the self fulfilling prophecy of the echo-chamber makes it's conclusion years before Obama completes his 2nd term.

I believe history will show the worst by far was President Bush (43). But I'll be dead and gone long before an accurate assessment can be made.

Hahaha, the self fulfilling prophecy of the echo-chamber makes it's conclusion years before Obama completes his 2nd term.

I believe history will show the worst by far was President Bush (43). But I'll be dead and gone long before an accurate assessment can be made.

Bingo right one cue as I pointed out earlier:

A small uneducated and low info type of person may disagree with this.

The presidents of the 80's. All of rm. Didn't care for a one of rm. That's when things started to decline. I put it on them.

You've got to be a real dunce if you don't recognize this truth before you.

Raise your paw.

As much as Obama sucks, it's hard to say that he's worse than Bush considering what Bush left for Obama to deal with.

Also, since Obama is so terrible then does that mean that Mormney and McCain are even worse because they lost to a loser?'

You've got to be a real dunce if you don't recognize this truth before you.

Raise your paw.

For Chester A. Arther...

As much as Obama sucks, it's hard to say that he's worse than Bush considering what Bush left for Obama to deal with.

Also, since Obama is so terrible then does that mean that Mormney and McCain are even worse because they lost to a loser?'

Of course...!!

"...does that mean that Mormney and McCain are even worse because they lost to a loser?"

On the contrary, it underscores the fact that losers put him in office.

Of course...!!

Was it the word "loser" that brought you?

Good to see you back....

...that's back here, not 'backside.'

Forum List

Back