Who is willing to protect the people who have lost their health insurance?

realinvestment

realinvestmentstrategies
Mar 2, 2013
These aren't people who get Medicaid or Medicare, they actually got their insurance through the private sector, and now their insurance is being cancelled.

Because they were inadequate plans that were a ripoff.

If you pay for insurance and can't get coverage, you are being ripped off. Period.

I would suggest you educate yourself on the plans offered by Kaiser.

Kaiser2013Benefits - ProPublica

Feel free to let me know what, exactly, makes these plans inadequate when they offer better benefits than the new policies, at lower prices.

You might also want to tell this family why they should be grateful for your superior intellect.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/obamacare/323020-another-family-getting-screwed-by-obamacare.html

If you pay for insurance and can't get coverage, you are being ripped off. Period.

Feel free to let me know what, exactly, makes these plans inadequate when they offer better benefits than the new policies, at lower prices.

You might also want to tell this family why they should be grateful for your superior intellect.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/obamacare/323020-another-family-getting-screwed-by-obamacare.html
"Because Obama!!"

There, PinkoJoe -- covered that for you. No need to even try thinking for yourself.

Loyal Obama Supporters, Canceled by Obamacare - ProPublica

I don't know why I bother. You never click on links. You're terrified of anything that conflicts with your programming.

The reason why I don't is that they don't really get to the point.

WHY is Kaiser cancelling the plan? They don't get to the VERY END of the article, where they say that the cheaper plan they had didn't cover pre-existing conditions. In short, Kaiser was happy to take their money, unless they had a big claim, in which case they could claim "Pre-existing condition", which is very common in the previous system.

Consumer advocate Anthony Wright said it’s important to remember the way the insurance market worked before the act was passed, when insurers could deny coverage based on pre-existing conditions. “It’s impossible to know what the world would have looked like for these folks in the absence of the law,” said Wright, executive director of the group Health Access.

“We certainly had an individual market, especially in California which was the Wild Wild West, where there was huge price increases, cancellations, a range of other practices.

“That doesn't mean that there were certain people who lucked out in the old system, who wound up in a group with a relatively healthy risk mix and thus lower premiums,” he added. “The question is: Is health insurance something where people get a rate based on the luck of the draw or do we have something where we have some standards where people who live in the same community, of the same age, with the same benefit package are treated equally?”

My guess though, is a lot of these insurance companies are playing games. Probably need to send over some IRS agents to check their books, see what kind of games they are playing.

They don't cover pre-existing conditions.

Which means they are worthless.

I don't know why I bother. You never click on links. You're terrified of anything that conflicts with your programming.

WHY is Kaiser cancelling the plan? They don't get to the VERY END of the article, where they say that the cheaper plan they had didn't cover pre-existing conditions. In short, Kaiser was happy to take their money, unless they had a big claim, in which case they could claim "Pre-existing condition", which is very common in the previous system.

Consumer advocate Anthony Wright said it’s important to remember the way the insurance market worked before the act was passed, when insurers could deny coverage based on pre-existing conditions. “It’s impossible to know what the world would have looked like for these folks in the absence of the law,” said Wright, executive director of the group Health Access.

“We certainly had an individual market, especially in California which was the Wild Wild West, where there was huge price increases, cancellations, a range of other practices.

“That doesn't mean that there were certain people who lucked out in the old system, who wound up in a group with a relatively healthy risk mix and thus lower premiums,” he added. “The question is: Is health insurance something where people get a rate based on the luck of the draw or do we have something where we have some standards where people who live in the same community, of the same age, with the same benefit package are treated equally?”

My guess though, is a lot of these insurance companies are playing games. Probably need to send over some IRS agents to check their books, see what kind of games they are playing.

Joe, Joe Joe!...these insurance companies can't possibly be at fault...how DARE you question these wonderful companies whose only concern is people's health and well being!

Another Obamacare 'Horror Story' Debunked; and, No, the President Didn't Lie About the Law | Bob Cesca

These aren't people who get Medicaid or Medicare, they actually got their insurance through the private sector, and now their insurance is being cancelled.

You must show us they can't get insurance under the ACA.

Once you have done this, then you can make a viable OP.

Last edited:

Another Obamacare 'Horror Story' Debunked; and, No, the President Didn't Lie About the Law | Bob Cesca
If YOU like YOUR plan YOU can keep YOUR plan.
He lied.
If HE dislikes YOUR plan YOU will be verboten from keeping YOUR plan!

He lied.

They donated to the wrong candidate and have been declared by the messiah.
The revenge he promised.
The companies not being cancelled have to liberal campaigns.
Surprised the IRS hasn't been in already, before the election!

If YOU like your plan YOU get to keep your plan?

Unless your plan is a ripoff.

Honestly, I think the president shouldn't have said that the way he said that.

Just like Bush-41 never should have said "Read my lips" or Bush-43 never should have said, "Mission Accomplished".

So let's look at what happened here. Big Insurance went along with ObamaCare beacuse they were afraid they'd get stuck with single payer, a medicare buy in or a public option, all of which would solve this current problem.

But the minute they got a program that kept them in the game, they tried to find ways to cheat people again.

And that's Obama's fault, how, exactly?

The revenge he promised.

No, because they are violating the spirit of the law they agreed to.

And frankly, if there is one group that is thoroughly deserving of an IRS Colonoscopy, it's the fucking insurance industry!

Anyone who has had their plan cancelled, should seek out their local Democrat party office. I'm certain the list of Democrat volunteers will be happy to pick up the healthcare costs of any of these people.

If YOU like your plan YOU get to keep your plan?

Unless your plan is a ripoff.

Honestly, I think the president shouldn't have said that the way he said that.

Just like Bush-41 never should have said "Read my lips" or Bush-43 never should have said, "Mission Accomplished".

So let's look at what happened here. Big Insurance went along with ObamaCare beacuse they were afraid they'd get stuck with single payer, a medicare buy in or a public option, all of which would solve this current problem.

But the minute they got a program that kept them in the game, they tried to find ways to cheat people again.

And that's Obama's fault, how, exactly?

Bush said no new taxes, did he propose any new taxes?

Mission accomplished, the original mission had been.
The invasion and take over of Iraq.
The rebuilding phase then began.

If YOU ( not I ) like your plan you get to keep your plan.
He lied.
Not the first time either.

The revenge he promised.

No, because they are violating the spirit of the law they agreed to.

And frankly, if there is one group that is thoroughly deserving of an IRS Colonoscopy, it's the fucking insurance industry!

Or anyone earning more than you?
Fucking loser!!

If YOU like your insurance plan you can keep it.

Hmmm, lies. Other lies: ACA kills jobs; guts medicare; creates death panels; leads to govt takeover; worse than slavery.

Hyperpartisanship is alive in both parties.

Forum List

Back