Who loves censorship?

Censorship thought of the day, since it pertains to this thread:

Lefties always support and defend political censorship. They would even argue with this statement in an effort to support and defend censorship.

Last edited:
Hate speech will not be tolerated. Get used to it.
Thank you for validating my opening post. Here is a quote of the last paragraph of my opening post that you are validating:

"So who loves censorship? All we have to do is watch how this thread unfolds, and we will see one side of the aisle supporting and defending censorship, and the other condemning it. Watch."

Thank you for validating my opening post. Here is a quote of the last paragraph of my opening post that you are validating:

"So who loves censorship? All we have to do is watch how this thread unfolds, and we will see one side of the aisle supporting and defending censorship, and the other condemning it. Watch."
We’re condemning hate. Why are you glorifying it? It’s not like hate is constitutionally protected.

We’re condemning hate. Why are you glorifying it? It’s not like hate is constitutionally protected.
Spinning censorship as something altruistic is a great way to defend it! Like clockwork, you are doing exactly what I predicted lefties would do right there in the opening post.

Spinning censorship as something altruistic is a great way to defend it! Like clockwork, you are doing exactly what I predicted lefties would do right there in the opening post.

It’s not censorship, if it’s a private entity following its TOS. I don’t love censorship, but won’t use that as an excuse to enable hatemongers.

It’s not censorship, if it’s a private entity following its TOS. I don’t love censorship, but won’t use that as an excuse to enable hatemongers.
In other words..."Blah Blah Blah... as long as it censors what I don't like it is all good... otherwise I hate it."

:auiqs.jpg:

It’s not censorship, if it’s a private entity...

Wrong. From the opening post:

"Let's first be clear on what censorship is, here is how Wikipedia defines censorship:

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."

It’s not censorship, if it’s a private entity following its TOS.
Justifying censorship like this means you are supporting and defending it. The opening post predicted that you would do this, so your defense and support of censorship validates my opening post. Your next post will be in defense of censorship as well, watch.

Wrong. From the opening post:

"Let's first be clear on what censorship is, here is how Wikipedia defines censorship:

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."
OK, it’s not censorship as defined by the Constitution. You do remember what that is, right?

OK, it’s not censorship as defined by the Constitution. You do remember what that is, right?
The constitution is not a dictionary. You are still attempting to defend the use of censorship, just like clockwork.

USMB has censorship and everyone that post on here supports it
Presenting the notion that "everyone" supports censorship is your way of supporting it. The false notion that everyone supports censorship is meant to paint a nicer picture of it.

The opening post predicted your post.

Forum List

Back