Who needs to win OH and FL more, Trump or Clinton?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Numbers don't lie....politicians do.......

Even IF Clinton were to lose OH and FL (unlikely based on latest polls) trump still loses. Here's an interesting EC map......

main-qimg-dea53c7efa98f2bb81fece5b9b5eda34-c

Even IF Clinton were to lose OH and FL (unlikely based on latest polls) trump still loses. Here's an interesting EC map......

Never get why Alaska is a red state . I mean , other than being full of right wing hypocrites .

Never get why Alaska is a red state . I mean , other than being full of right wing hypocrites .
oil money, logging industry, lack of people, whats not to get?.... the natives and the alaskans who live in cities vote democrat, just like Texas

• Banned
oil money, logging industry, lack of people, whats not to get?.... the natives and the alaskans who live in cities vote democrat, just like Texas

True......perhaps those Alaskan republicans (like Palin) "rig" the elections as Trump contends??? LOL

Alaska is a huge Second Amendment rights state. They will go Trump. Florida is full of people on Social Security and want taxes cut, they will vote Trump. Ohio is full of people who have lost their jobs to NAFTA, they will vote Trump.

The question is silly really, it's like asking who needs to breath air more? Trump or Clinton?

Alaska is a huge Second Amendment rights state. They will go Trump. Florida is full of people on Social Security and want taxes cut, they will vote Trump. Ohio is full of people who have lost their jobs to NAFTA, they will vote Trump.

Try using the other half of your brain....This thread addresses the numbers EVEN IF OHh and FL were to go for Trump........and if all else fails, ask a grown up to help.

Try using the other half of your brain....This thread addresses the numbers EVEN IF OHh and FL were to go for Trump........and if all else fails, ask a grown up to help.

Read the title of the thread. You want to talk down to me? Maybe you need to learn how to communicate properly.

Read the title of the thread. You want to talk down to me? Maybe you need to learn how to communicate properly.

The title ASKED a question, the O/P content CLEARLY stated that even IF Trump wins OH and FL he STILL loses......

Forum List

Back