🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who owns Hillary Clinton? Her Top 20 Donors

And unfortunately 1%ers own 100% of the media and they are campaigning for Hillary Clinton the biggest liar and whore to ever run for the office of POTUS.
That would be Trump, actually. LOL. Sorry about your luck. A total con man.

So you don't think the Clintons are 1%ers? Seriously?
1%ers who want to raise taxes on 1%ers and use the money to help the nonrich and the coutry. Dem 1%ers. Big difference duh.

No they don't, only if they get something back. It's called you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Otherwise those rich fat cats would voluntarily be paying more already and they are not. Duh! I knew you weren't smart, you fell for the con. Lol! Dupe!
Nobody voluntarily gives money to the gov't, duh dupe.So you vote for the Dupe Party that wants ANOTHER tax cut for the rich and to continue screwing the nonrich. Brilliant!

See, you just proved the point dupe, they don't want the tax cuts, they want the favors. Duh! The Democratic Party is the DUPE Party. You are one of their top dupes! Congrats!

And unfortunately 1%ers own 100% of the media and they are campaigning for Hillary Clinton the biggest liar and whore to ever run for the office of POTUS.

HE knows that they are since they have over $145 million in accumulated wealth as public servants, which was acquired plainly by corruption.

But he is OK with it since they are in his party.

He is a hypocrite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ACTUALLY, 111 million, mainly from speeches. Idiot dupe.

Numb nuts, I didn't give a figure, I stated they are part of the 1% that is ruining America. Just like with Obama, Clinton will help open a wider gap between rich and poor. You can count on that dupe!

1%ers who want to raise taxes on 1%ers and use the money to help the nonrich and the coutry. Dem 1%ers. Big difference duh.

No they don't, only if they get something back. It's called you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Otherwise those rich fat cats would voluntarily be paying more already and they are not. Duh! I knew you weren't smart, you fell for the con. Lol! Dupe!
Nobody voluntarily gives money to the gov't, duh dupe.So you vote for the Dupe Party that wants ANOTHER tax cut for the rich and to continue screwing the nonrich. Brilliant!

See, you just proved the point dupe, they don't want the tax cuts, they want the favors. Duh! The Democratic Party is the DUPE Party. You are one of their top dupes! Congrats!
GOP dupe world- only place people don't vote for policy, but follow malevolent gossip...what favors do they get? Absolute idiocy...

HE knows that they are since they have over $145 million in accumulated wealth as public servants, which was acquired plainly by corruption.

But he is OK with it since they are in his party.

He is a hypocrite.

ACTUALLY, 111 million, mainly from speeches. Idiot dupe.

Numb nuts, I didn't give a figure, I stated they are part of the 1% that is ruining America. Just like with Obama, Clinton will help open a wider gap between rich and poor. You can count on that dupe!
Do you know what policies he tried to get thru congress? Idiocy.

Because someone gives a political candidate money they are owned?

This is the list of who has given absurd amounts of money to Hillary Clinton, not counting her speeches and charity foundation, and thus who owns her leash.

Keep in mind the legal limit is around $2,000, so how they donate this much is kind of damning in and of itself.

Stephen Silberstein, $800,000 - In Photos: The Top 20 Donors To Hillary Clinton's Super PAC

20. Steven Silberstein $880k
19. Thomas Tull, $1 million
18. Steven Speilberg $1 million
17. Bernard Schwarz $1 million
16. John Steven Mostyn $1 million
15. Jeffery Katzenberg $1 million
14. Barbara Lee $1.4 million
13. Pat Stryker $1.5 million
12. John Stryker $1.5 million
11. Henry and Marsha Laufer $2 million
10. Fred Eychaner $2 million
09. David E. Shaw $2.25 million
08. Herbert Sandler $2.5 million
07. Daniel Abraham $3 million
06 . Laure L. Woods $3.3 million
05. Donald Sussman $4 million
04. JB and Mary Kathyrn Pritzker $6 million
03. James Simons $7 million
02. George Soros $7 million
01. Haim and Cheryl Saban $10 million

These are the proud owners of Hillary Clinton!

It amazes me how relatively cheap American presidents can be bought for.

Nobody owns Hillary like your greedy idiot GOP billionaires and brainwashers own the lying thieving New BS GOP, stupid. That's a list of patriots who want to have their own taxes raised.

PLEASE ... tell me you aren't this stupid!!! PLEASE!! Tell me there's some hope for this world. PLEASE!! Tell me the Democratic party hasn't dipped so low that they actually peddle this kind of BS to the lemmings.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Nobody owns Hillary like your greedy idiot GOP billionaires and brainwashers own the lying thieving New BS GOP, stupid. That's a list of patriots who want to have their own taxes raised.

PLEASE ... tell me you aren't this stupid!!! PLEASE!! Tell me there's some hope for this world. PLEASE!! Tell me the Democratic party hasn't dipped so low that they actually peddle this kind of BS to the lemmings.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Explain the Dem platform and why the GOP has blocked tax hikes on the bloated rich, cheaper college and training, a living wage, jobs bills, etc etc, dupe.

Explain the Dem platform and why the GOP has blocked tax hikes on the bloated rich, cheaper college and training, a living wage, jobs bills, etc etc, dupe.

Until you and your fellow Marxist libtards start answering questions put to you, we are under no obligation to go on goose chases for items that common sense or the collective facts of the public domain cannot readily answer for you.

GOP dupe world- only place people don't vote for policy, but follow malevolent gossip...what favors do they get? Absolute idiocy...

You failed to prove your point. So you just post stupidity. Dupe!

People that give large amounts of money want favors. The Democrats have pointed it out for decades and now you are trying to tell us different? Lol! You are not a bright one are you?

Until you and your fellow Marxist libtards start answering questions put to you, we are under no obligation to go on goose chases for items that common sense or the collective facts of the public domain cannot readily answer for you.
There is no need. I'm just pointing out your heroes are bought off hypocrites who in no way have your interests in mind.

People that give large amounts of money want favors. The Democrats have pointed it out for decades and now you are trying to tell us different? Lol! You are not a bright one are you?
Obviously, the New BS GOP reacts to big money and helps the greedy rich get lower taxes and less regulation for their selfish good, the Dems DON'T.

Obviously, the New BS GOP reacts to big money and helps the greedy rich get lower taxes and less regulation for their selfish good, the Dems DON'T.

Prove they don't. Obama let off all the bankers that helped the 2008 debacle and his DOJ sat and did nothing. Some of the biggest donors to Obama were the big banks.

I can't help that you are a blind partisan dupe. Maybe one day you will see both parties the way I see them, the rich writing laws for the rich and being paid off by the rich.

Prove they don't. Obama let off all the bankers that helped the 2008 debacle and his DOJ sat and did nothing. Some of the biggest donors to Obama were the big banks.

I can't help that you are a blind partisan dupe. Maybe one day you will see both parties the way I see them, the rich writing laws for the rich and being paid off by the rich.
Not criminal, at least you couldn't prove it. See New Yorker. They did go after the worst, and a jury still found them not guilty. However, lots of fines. A helluva lot more than than the GOP would do...Or regs were changed to make it possible...

How Wall Street's Bankers Stayed Out of Jail - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/how-wall.../399368/
The Atlantic
How we arrived at a place where Wall Street misdeeds go virtually ... Since 2009, 49 financial institutions have paid various government entities and ... After the savings-and-loan crisis of the 1980s, more than 1,000 bankers were jailed. ... after the worst of the bad behavior had occurred—following President Obama's call to ...
Why Didn't Eric Holder Go After the Bankers? - The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/news/john.../didnt-eric-holder-go-bankers
The New Yorker
Sep 26, 2014 - “JPMorgan was not the only financial institution during this period to knowingly ... Sowhy didn't Holder and his colleagues try to make another ... Subsequently, the Obama Administration set up an Interagency Financial Fraud ...

Last edited:

Not criminal, at least you couldn't prove it. See New Yorker. They did go after the worst, and a jury still found them not guilty. However, lots of fines. A helluva lot more than than the GOP would do...Or regs were changed to make it possible...

How Wall Street's Bankers Stayed Out of Jail - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/how-wall.../399368/
The Atlantic
How we arrived at a place where Wall Street misdeeds go virtually ... Since 2009, 49 financial institutions have paid various government entities and ... After the savings-and-loan crisis of the 1980s, more than 1,000 bankers were jailed. ... after the worst of the bad behavior had occurred—following President Obama's call to ...
Why Didn't Eric Holder Go After the Bankers? - The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/news/john.../didnt-eric-holder-go-bankers
The New Yorker
Sep 26, 2014 - “JPMorgan was not the only financial institution during this period to knowingly ... Sowhy didn't Holder and his colleagues try to make another ... Subsequently, the Obama Administration set up an Interagency Financial Fraud ...

Prove the Republicans would have fined them less.

Nice try though.

Battle of the Billionaires: Clinton’s uber-rich backers pour money into Trump fight | Fox News

Donald Trump has his billions, but Hillary Clinton has her billionaires.

As the candidates formally enter the general election season after their conventions, the former secretary of state’s wealthiest backers are pouring money into political groups opposing Trump. Within the past year, according to a review by FoxNews.com, a total of 24 billionaires have donated more than $42.5 million to two Clinton campaign arms and three allied super PACs.

All this is in preparation for a blitz of advertising and other efforts to defeat Trump over the next three months – as some big-money Republicans stay on the sidelines.

Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman, for instance, is joining industrial power-brokers Charles and David Koch in refusing to back fellow Republican billionaire Trump. While the Koch brothers plan to stay out of the presidential race, Whitman is going one further by stating she will endorse and help fund Clinton.

Whitman will be in some influential company. Her most famous Clinton donor colleagues include movie producers Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg, financiers Warren Buffett and George Soros, and Walmart heiress Alice Walton.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back