🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who owns Hillary Clinton? Her Top 20 Donors

uhhhh, that's a LIE,SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

I'm guessing you chose to believe your right wing media propagandists without checking....?

88/89% of the money collected is used for charity at the Clinton Foundation...and for every $100 collected in donations, they spend $2 in fund raising costs....the Clinton Foundation is rated an ''A'' as a charity.

Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

Lol, yeah tell it to the Haitians who got a first hand experience for how much the Clintons actually spend on helping people vrs 'preparing' to help people.

Haitians Protest Outside Hillary Clinton’s Office Over ‘Billions Stolen’ by Clinton Foundation

Clinton Foundation HQ Protested For ‘Missing Money’ In Haiti Recovery

Haitians Protest Missing Clinton Foundation Earthquake Money

Haitians Protest Clinton Foundation Over Missing Recovery Cash

The Clinton Foundation is facing protests due to its mismanagement of resources for the post-earthquake recovery efforts of Haiti.

Five years after a disastrous earthquake ripped through the small island nation, disturbing reports of a lack of progress in the country’s recovery have angered many Haitian Americans.

The country is still in ruin. Only 900 homes have been built in the last five years even though over $10 billion was donated from the international community to help rebuild Haiti.

The Clinton Foundation, which led fundraising efforts for the recovery, has been the focus of many protests.

One protester from Harlem said, “These people – they are still living in very difficult conditions, living in tents, while Bill Clinton and his cronies are wasting this money.

The Clintons use their money for trips, double average salaries, etc to claim that these are costs of giving the charity, and many, like the article you gave us, only look at costs of a much narrower sort in calculating overhead. The Haitians experience says it all.

A federal audit came up with this.

Clintons Pushed Most Wasteful of U.S.-Funded Haiti Projects - Judicial Watch

Not really, according to a federal audit of the $1.14 billion that Congress approved to help Haiti recover from the powerful earthquake that killed more than 200,000 and left over 1 million homeless. The probe was requested by a Florida congresswoman who chairs the House Middle East and North Africa Subcommittee because hundreds of millions have been spent in Haiti with virtually no accountability.

The investigation focused on $651 million that American taxpayers have given Haiti via the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) since 2010. The probe “reveals a troubling lack of progress and accountability,” according to the lawmaker who ordered it, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. “More than three years after the devastating earthquake of January 12, 2010, we find that much of the assistance that the U.S. has provided Haiti for reconstruction efforts has suffered from ineffective stewardship on the part of USAID,” the veteran congresswoman says in a statement posted on her website.

The Clinton-backed power and port venture is the biggest and most expensive failure mentioned in the report. An astounding $170.3 million later, it is years behind schedule, lacks a qualified engineer and has unrealistic timeframes. As a result, planning has been hindered, the report says, and “funding will be insufficient to cover a majority of projected costs.” It will take an additional $117 to $189 million to complete it and it’s unclear whether the Haitian government will be able to find a private sector company willing to finance the remainder of the project.

That means Uncle Sam must come to the rescue or the $170.3 million already wasted on the project will be lost. Either way, U.S. taxpayers get screwed. Besides the scandalous, Clinton-backed power and port experiment, congressional investigators found mismanagement of a crucial housing plan that was supposed to accommodate up to 90,000 Haitians. USAID claims it will only be able to handle 3,200 to 15,900 people at nearly double the original cost of $59 million. That means the cost per house is nearly triple the original estimate, according to the report.

Back to the Clinton prominence in all things Haiti; the United Nations named the former commander-in-chief as a special envoy to the island and his Clinton Foundation has raised $34 million for Haiti since the catastrophic earthquake hit. Additionally, the former president has distributed $54.4 million from the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, which was launched shortly after the earthquake. The fund closed in December after distributing the last of the money and claims that it has “helped Haitians create a better future through smart, sustainable economic development” though it acknowledges that “much work remains to be done in Haiti.”

This is classic Democrat/Union/Mafia siphoning of funds into private pockets, and all disguised as expenses of various kinds.

They hide these rake offs as over-priced expenses, like their $50 million in travel expenses. Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses

And despite the glare of public scrutiny, the Clintons still go on their merry way, ignoring the plight of Haitians still living in abject poverty, despite the measely nine hundred homes built with billions of dollars in aid. Clinton Foundation Financial Disclosures Still a Shambles, Despite Hillary Clinton Oversight - Breitbart

Now libtard sites that are doing CYA for the Clintons claim that things like travel expenses are part of their charitable spending, but that is horse shit. IF the Red Cross spends 80% of its intake on travel expenses, salaries, and other costs that are not providing help to individual people in need, then those expenses are considered 'over head' despite what the Clintonista claims maybe be otherwise.

so jim, are you deflecting away from the clinton foundation and switching it to the state department or trying to meld the two together???

Four Pinocchios
pinocchio_4.jpg

Did the Clinton Foundation raise ‘hundreds of millions of dollars’ for a hospital in Haiti that was never built?

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

The Clinton Foundation Witch Hunt

Field guide to defending Hillary Clinton against phony scandals: the Clinton Foundation

Turns out the problem with the Clinton Foundation in the right wing media is simply the name Clinton....

Please give the Donald J Trump foundation the same scrutiny, and come back to us on what you find...like Trump's charity donation to the campaigns of both the Florida Attorney General and the Texas attorney general after he got them to drop their Trump University investigations that were suppose to be on the behalf of their citizens scammed.

Care4All, The Clinton Foundation worked with the State Department and Hillary used her influence while Secretary of State to direct donations to the Clinton Foundation.

It happened on Clintons watch while Sec of State.
SO WHAT- (and you have no evidence of that anyway)? IT'S a great charity or whatever!!!! Helps many millions. Try reading something about it beside hate propaganda. AND NO EVIDENCE of her changing any position. WHY would she? She gets nothing out of money going to it.

Oh lookey here, the poor wittle nazi hater dupe is starting to lose it! What's the matter junior, your propaganda not working as you hoped it would? Your master soros is spending loads of cash on this campaign and so far the trumpster is staying even steven with shrilary. What gives? You all should be running away with this election.
A gigantic pile of RW BS propaganda and ignorant people like you. I'm 65, a retired teacher/businessman with a masters in history and fluent in 3 languages. You have a masters in hate RW myth and ugly Americanism. A total waste of time.

Nobody owns Hillary like your greedy idiot GOP billionaires and brainwashers own the lying thieving New BS GOP, stupid. That's a list of patriots who want to have their own taxes raised.

You are so incredibly retarded I almost feel bad for you
It's a CONSPIRACEEEE!!!!!!! lol. Keep watching your Murdoch propaganda channel. And the whole Murdoch/Moon/ Adelson/ Koch/ circle jerk ignorance/hate bubble. The world's laughingstock and horror.

No, your brain damage is not a conspiracy. It is sadly all too real
Yup, reality is a conspiracy against ignorant RW dupes like you. Call me when any of this crap reaches real journalism or a courtroom, dupes.

A gigantic pile of RW BS propaganda and ignorant people like you. I'm 65, a retired teacher/businessman with a masters in history and fluent in 3 languages. You have a masters in hate RW myth and ugly Americanism. A total waste of time.

Sure, constantly referring to others as big bad hater stupor pooper dupes is a reflection of your superior intelligence and intellect.

Although, I actually don't doubt you were a teacher. Given how much the bar has been lowered in our public education system these days that actually makes a lot of sense

Sure, constantly referring to others as big bad hater stupor pooper dupes is a reflection of your superior intelligence and intellect.

Although, I actually don't doubt you were a teacher. Given how much the bar has been lowered in our public education system these days that actually makes a lot of sense
No, just a reflection of the fact that I watch everything and check it with respected sources. You believe a giant pile of RW crap, dupe.

Private school.

Nobody owns Hillary like your greedy idiot GOP billionaires and brainwashers own the lying thieving New BS GOP, stupid. That's a list of patriots who want to have their own taxes raised.

You have no real clue do you? Money buys people and favors, whether it is a Republican or Democrat. They rich write the rules for the rich, it has been that way since the first elections.

You also realize that all those that want to pay more in taxes can do so voluntarily right now. I bet each of them have taken every deduction allowable by law and are not giving a penny more. So, your BS statement is nothing but BS.

You have no real clue do you? Money buys people and favors, whether it is a Republican or Democrat. They rich write the rules for the rich, it has been that way since the first elections.

You also realize that all those that want to pay more in taxes can do so voluntarily right now. I bet each of them have taken every deduction allowable by law and are not giving a penny more. So, your BS statement is nothing but BS.
Of course they do. But the Dem ones want to raise their own taxes along with your greedy heroes'. And our rich want higher pay for workers, cleaner environment, actual solutions for immigrants (good SS ID card), and investment in infrastructure jobs, cheaper ed and training, lower taxes and a better life the nonrich. All you wouldn't ever know watching the New BS GOP propaganda machine, dupe.

Well dont feel sorry for him since the dumber they are the less aware they are of the pain they cause everyone else with their stupidity while they themselves feel none of it.

What we need in this country is "IQ Justice", but that might make these idiots less useful for the Oligarchs.

Of course they do. But the Dem ones want to raise their own taxes along with your greedy heroes'. And our rich want higher pay for workers, cleaner environment, actual solutions for immigrants (good SS ID card), and investment in infrastructure jobs, cheaper ed and training, lower taxes and a better life the nonrich. All you wouldn't ever know watching the New BS GOP propaganda machine, dupe.

No they don't, they are bullshitting the stupid working class peons and you are stupid enough to fall for. Otherwise they would already pay extra on their taxes. Democrats love the stupid lazy voters, they can BS them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well dont feel sorry for him since the dumber they are the less aware they are of the pain they cause everyone else with their stupidity while they themselves feel none of it.

What we need in this country is "IQ Justice", but that might make these idiots less useful for the Oligarchs.
Keep supporting the oligarchs who gave us pander to the rich tax rates, 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, and a world depression then, dupe. lol. Me 145. You? Idiot.

No they don't, they are bullshitting the stupid working class peons and you are stupid enough to fall for. Otherwise they would already pay extra on their taxes. Democrats love the stupid lazy voters, they can BS them.

That's why Trump will win on blue collar HS grads if he does...

That's why Trump will win on blue collar HS grads if he does...

I'm not voting for Trump or Hillary, I'm smarter than that dupe!

Keep supporting the oligarchs who gave us pander to the rich tax rates, 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, and a world depression then, dupe. lol. Me 145. You? Idiot.
George Soros pays you way too much.

And he wants minimum wage to be $15? His bullshit is not worth half that...
But CEOs are worth how much? Real dupes you are...

I'm not talking about CEOs. Where did you get that from?

Forum List

Back