🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who owns Hillary Clinton? Her Top 20 Donors

Keep supporting the oligarchs who gave us pander to the rich tax rates, 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, and a world depression then, dupe. lol. Me 145. You? Idiot.
George Soros pays you way too much.

And he wants minimum wage to be $15? His bullshit is not worth half that...
But CEOs are worth how much? Real dupes you are...

I'm not talking about CEOs. Where did you get that from?
You think poor people aren't worth what they're paid, but the rich are. You are a perfect dupe of the greedy rich GOP.

Keep supporting the oligarchs who gave us pander to the rich tax rates, 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, and a world depression then, dupe. lol. Me 145. You? Idiot.

You think poor people aren't worth what they're paid, but the rich are. You are a perfect dupe of the greedy rich GOP.

No, what I said is that you are not worth what you get paid.

So someone is a "nazi" for taking note of the ancestry of Crooked Hillary moneymen? :p

No, what I said is that you are not worth what you get paid.
It's a CONSPIRACEE!!! lol

Sadly jason, he ignores facts. Either that, or he is in lala land.
Charity Navigator - Unrated Profile for Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation
Yeah, they removed them completely from charity navigator-
Why isn't this organization rated?

We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity's atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model.
Right, the Foundation does its good works itself...If they were doing anything wrong, the Clintons have very high bar to get over. The RW has to make stuff up.

Never have the make up stuff about the clintons. They're a gold mine for corruption stories, and they're untouchable. Notice that poor excuse for an fbi director comey? Trying to explain how mrs clinton was culpable in a way but then she really wasn't. Like he was on a hot seat. Poor slob, but at least he'll get his pension. Is Clinton Cash all made up stuff too? Have you even watched it?

I don't pay much attention to him. My well thought out post with a link to clinton cash. just got a funny face. Anyone who watches the clinton cash and still votes for clinton... Oh well, to each his own.
Anybody who believes Clinton Cash is a hater dupe disgrace. Google CC Fact check.
Twenty-Plus Errors, Fabrications, And Distortions In Peter Schweizer's Clinton Cash

Sure. Wall Street and billionaires pay hill and billary several hundred thousand dollars for a 45 minute speech because they're so attractive or ??? Why don't you use the brain God gave you. By the way, hater dupe seems to be the only words in your insult arsenal. You can still keep up your posting quota, just a little variety now and then.

Right, the Foundation does its good works itself...If they were doing anything wrong, the Clintons have very high bar to get over. The RW has to make stuff up.

Never have the make up stuff about the clintons. They're a gold mine for corruption stories, and they're untouchable. Notice that poor excuse for an fbi director comey? Trying to explain how mrs clinton was culpable in a way but then she really wasn't. Like he was on a hot seat. Poor slob, but at least he'll get his pension. Is Clinton Cash all made up stuff too? Have you even watched it?

I don't pay much attention to him. My well thought out post with a link to clinton cash. just got a funny face. Anyone who watches the clinton cash and still votes for clinton... Oh well, to each his own.
Anybody who believes Clinton Cash is a hater dupe disgrace. Google CC Fact check.
Twenty-Plus Errors, Fabrications, And Distortions In Peter Schweizer's Clinton Cash

Sure. Wall Street and billionaires pay hill and billary several hundred thousand dollars for a 45 minute speech because they're so attractive or ??? Why don't you use the brain God gave you. By the way, hater dupe seems to be the only words in your insult arsenal. You can still keep up your posting quota, just a little variety now and then.
Because they're the Clintons and that's what they charge duh dupe. Dupes and hater dupes ARE the story of US politics the last 30 years. THE GOP disgrace.

Because they're the Clintons and that's what they charge duh dupe. Dupes and hater dupes ARE the story of US politics the last 30 years. THE GOP disgrace.

Clintons are 1%ers who help 1%ers. That's what they do. Dupes won't believe it though.

Clintons are 1%ers who help 1%ers. That's what they do. Dupes won't believe it though.
And unfortunately 1%ers own 100% of the media and they are campaigning for Hillary Clinton the biggest liar and whore to ever run for the office of POTUS.

Have you heard of POLICY? Party platform? What they do is get a lot of money for speeches, and you dupes take that to all kinds of extreme conclusions...

So do universities and all kinds of other places...sorry about your luck. They're interesting. Even W the dope gets 175k...

Have you heard of POLICY? Party platform? What they do is get a lot of money for speeches, and you dupes take that to all kinds of extreme conclusions...

Like I said, 1%ers who help 1%ers. That's what they do and I was also right, you are a dupe and don't believe it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And unfortunately 1%ers own 100% of the media and they are campaigning for Hillary Clinton the biggest liar and whore to ever run for the office of POTUS.
That would be Trump, actually. LOL. Sorry about your luck. A total con man.

So you don't think the Clintons are 1%ers? Seriously?
1%ers who want to raise taxes on 1%ers and use the money to help the nonrich and the coutry. Dem 1%ers. Big difference duh.

1%ers who want to raise taxes on 1%ers and use the money to help the nonrich and the coutry. Dem 1%ers. Big difference duh.

No they don't, only if they get something back. It's called you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Otherwise those rich fat cats would voluntarily be paying more already and they are not. Duh! I knew you weren't smart, you fell for the con. Lol! Dupe!

HE knows that they are since they have over $145 million in accumulated wealth as public servants, which was acquired plainly by corruption.

But he is OK with it since they are in his party.

HE knows that they are since they have over $145 million in accumulated wealth as public servants, which was acquired plainly by corruption.

He is a hypocrite.

No they don't, only if they get something back. It's called you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Otherwise those rich fat cats would voluntarily be paying more already and they are not. Duh! I knew you weren't smart, you fell for the con. Lol! Dupe!
Nobody voluntarily gives money to the gov't, duh dupe.So you vote for the Dupe Party that wants ANOTHER tax cut for the rich and to continue screwing the nonrich. Brilliant!

He is a hypocrite.

ACTUALLY, 111 million, mainly from speeches. Idiot dupe.

Forum List

Back