Zone1 Who owns USMB?

Hey, there's currency to be made in dividing and conquering.

Also patriotic honey trap is patriotic. So they say...
Well, as it was explained to Me, and I may have been lied to, this forum is now part of a conglomerate of investments. For the life of Me, I'm drawing a blank on the word I want to use. Maybe I should lay off the wife's gift. lol

At an rate, the guy who started it and owned it to begin sold it after the left chased him off his property, this forum.

At any rate, I"m pretty sure no one owns the place, and it's just managed by a financial group.

I don't want to know the person's or company's name, because I don't want anyone to out themselves, for obvious reasons.

I was just curious how this place works.
Sure, same here. Curious minds and all of that… so since the following are available publicly what do you think about that generic “legal group” as a classification of ownership? Maybe outdated I don’t claim to know just looking at public evidence:

Attachments

• 1359B35D-36AD-4889-A89D-E3E4382A20C3.png
    1359B35D-36AD-4889-A89D-E3E4382A20C3.png
    151 KB · Views: 26
  • 2C6EBBFD-5257-459A-8BDA-3A652734C0C7.png
    2C6EBBFD-5257-459A-8BDA-3A652734C0C7.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 0816234E-1D3B-4BF2-BF4E-59D03CF207B5.png
    0816234E-1D3B-4BF2-BF4E-59D03CF207B5.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 27
Dunno. I haven't been on there in years.

I think patriots.win was recently bought out, but I'm not sure. They were the r/the_Donald sub on Reddit before they go kicked off and founded their own forum.

Well, as it was explained to Me, and I may have been lied to, this forum is now part of a conglomerate of investments. For the life of Me, I'm drawing a blank on the word I want to use. Maybe I should lay off the wife's gift. lol

At an rate, the guy who started it and owned it to begin sold it after the left chased him off his property, this forum.

At any rate, I"m pretty sure no one owns the place, and it's just managed by a financial group.

Freakin Toro

I knew it!

That dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded, scoundrel!

Last edited:
I hope nobody minds me asking, I'm just curious. USMB is a semi-private discussion board which only requires the creation of an account. It has moderators which appear to work for the board, but who owns the board? Is it owned by one individual or a corporation? Like I said, I'm just curious. I have no complaints about USMB, and it's a darned fine discussion board. But during the whole 11 years I've been on here, I've never heard anyone say they were the owner.
It sure as hell is not Brownells and for that we can be very thankful. :laughing0301:

Qq5JFdw.gif

I was told they own at least one gun forum.....My bet is Gunboards, it has the exact same format as this site.

It sure as hell is not Brownells and for that we can be very thankful. :laughing0301:

Qq5JFdw.gif

I was told they own at least one gun forum.....My bet is Gunboards, it has the exact same format as this site.

I see that. XenForo is a pretty good format.

Luddites look to me for answers so I don't really know one format from the other but they both "handle" the same. :dunno:

The "format" is just the software. Remember the old BBS systems? They were all in text back then, but there were several different systems you could purchase. You'd install the software on your computer and other people would connect to it with a phone modem. That was like back in the late 80's.

The "format" is just the software. Remember the old BBS systems? They were all in text back then, but there were several different systems you could purchase. You'd install the software on your computer and other people would connect to it with a phone modem.
LOL....What part of Luddite did you not understand? ;)

I hope nobody minds me asking, I'm just curious. USMB is a semi-private discussion board which only requires the creation of an account. It has moderators which appear to work for the board, but who owns the board? Is it owned by one individual or a corporation? Like I said, I'm just curious. I have no complaints about USMB, and it's a darned fine discussion board. But during the whole 11 years I've been on here, I've never heard anyone say they were the owner.
The guy on the right.

putin and biden.jpg

It's not technically unreasonable to reconsider the validity of the TOS contract with which you agreed when you signed up if you don't know precisely by whom that contract is enforcable.

But I digress...

I don't want to know the person's or company's name, because I don't want anyone to out themselves, for obvious reasons.

I was just curious how this place works.
I'd say our USMB 'works' just fine, especially when compared to Yahoo Answers(R.I.P.)!!!

Forum List

Back