Who really lose should the NFL cease to exist, thanks to Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
There are 34 million blacks in this country, give or take a few. Of that 34 million, lets just say for sake of arguing there are 100,000 black professional athletes, in both the NFL and NBA. I'm sure its much less. But that is the total I am alotting for this discussion. So if black men continue to kneel and somehow the league cease, who really suffers in all this?

Black men certainly will lose out conciderably, no other industry in the world alots so much money for so few years of servise, even to the most uneducated alike... than the sports industry. So 100,000 millionaires out of 34 million blacks off the tables....but here's who else loses out, white boys...read on:

1) White owners.....because a all white NFL, ain't gonna cut the bacon and you all know it.
2) The advertising industry, low viewership means low yeilds
3) White companies that merchandise the sports industry, which means workers laid off
4) Concession stand venues and the companies that feed them their products, again, workers laid off
5) And lets not forget the trickle down effects, from ticket vendors, to the companies that print those tickets
6) The feds, all the revenue it recieves in taxes from both owners and players
7) But the most important loss of all.....having angry pathetic white people at home, all housed up for the winter, with nothing to watch on TV.....but past NFL games they DVR'd years ago and white women trying to figure out how to get rich off a ni****, some other way!!

200.webp

There are 34 million blacks in this country, give or take a few. Of that 34 million, lets just say for sake of arguing there are 100,000 black professional athletes, in both the NFL and NBA. I'm sure its much less. But that is the total I am alotting for this discussion. So if black men continue to kneel and somehow the league cease, who really suffers in all this?

Black men certainly will lose out conciderably, no other industry in the world alots so much money for so few years of servise, even to the most uneducated alike... than the sports industry. So 100,000 millionaires out of 34 million blacks off the tables....but here's who else loses out, white boys...read on:

1) White owners.....because a all white NFL, ain't gonna cut the bacon and you all know it.
3) White companies that merchandise the sports industry, which means workers laid off
4) Concession stand venues and the companies that feed them their products, again, workers laid off
5) And lets not forget the trickle down effects, from ticket vendors, to the companies that print those tickets
7) But the most important loss of all.....having angry pathetic white people at home, all housed up for the winter, with nothing to watch on TV.....but past NFL games they DVR'd years ago and white women trying to figure out how to get rich off a ni****, some other way!!

200.webp
It's called karma, keep disrespecting our troops, you may lose your comfy lifestyle. If they are that ignorant you deserve to be poor.

• Banned

200.webp
It's called karma, keep disrespecting our troops, you may lose your comfy lifestyle. If they are that ignorant you deserve to be poor.
Karma? Dude, listen, contrary to popular beliefs, nigga's with money is so few in this country, we'll be alright...its you white mf's that stressing this shit, not us!! And lets get something clear, being poor and black....bitch please, we'll be alright!! LOLOLO unlike you white poor trashies whining to trump for coal mining help....LOLOLO dumb bitch!!

Poor baby Colin Krap is snuffling snot and leaking big tears now.

Puuuleeeeeze! I'll quit the kneeling bullshit if I can just get my job back!

*sniffle snort sniffle snort*

Priceless

200.webp

Yawn!

The country will survive.

Sure some players will be convicts instead.

200.webp
Karma? Dude, listen, contrary to popular beliefs, nigga's with money is so few in this country, we'll be alright...its you white mf's that stressing this shit, not us!! And lets get something clear, being poor and black....bitch please, we'll be alright!! LOLOLO unlike you white poor trashies whining to trump for coal mining help....LOLOLO dumb bitch!!
^^^^
giphy (1).gif

• Banned

Priceless
He never said that and CBS recanted the story, you dumb ass, but if he's wise and he'll get there, he should take his money, get a college education and live the rest of his life, with limbs and brain intact, productively and happy. 90% of these NFL players all end up by the time they're in their 40's broke, broken up and in pain, if not dead from brain damage, he should consider himself lucky.

• Banned

200.webp
^^^^
View attachment 153954
200.webp

Priceless
He never said that and CBS recanted the story, you dumb ass, but if he's wise and he'll get there, he should take his money, get a college education and live the rest of his life, with limbs and brain intact, productively and happy. 90% of these NFL players all end up by the time they're in their 40's broke, broken up and in pain, if not dead from brain damage, he should consider himself lucky.
No more sportsball for Colon Paperneck.

Priceless

He cannot live with his brain intact. He had brain damage before football.
Poor poor Colin the former football player.
Our Signal gas station is hiring. Perhaps he should look into that kind of future

200.webp

Yawn!

Don't worry, they'll still have your white women wanting them and lusting for them...and with bail money....
200.webp

200.webp
Kneeling during the anthem disrespects our troops like Rosa Parks disrespected buses.

200.webp
^^^^
View attachment 153954
200.webp
Q4AR2o.gif

200.webp

Yawn!

Don't worry, they'll still have your white women wanting them and lusting for them...and with bail money....
200.webp

I see what you like.

Fat white girls with low self esteem

200.webp

Yawn!

200.webp

Are you saying they are a bunch of criminal thugs that use white women for money?

200.webp
^^^^
View attachment 153954
200.webp
View attachment 153955

How can they afford depends?

^^^^
View attachment 153954
200.webp
View attachment 153955

How can they afford depends?
They probably get air dropped to them through some foreign aid agency.

There are 2296 total playing spots in the NFL and NBA combined.
(Counting Taxi squads and reserve squads)

100,000???????

Listen...I know your dumb. (Your color-coded) You don't have to prove
anything to me.

Related information. The NFL was founded in the 1920s, the first black player was in 1949.

Might want to rethink your idea that the NFL would die without African American players, JS.

Forum List

Back