Who thought this optical was great for President Biden's address Thursday in prime time?

So Trump’s speeches about restoring America’s greatness were modeled after Hitler’s. Hitler wanted to restore Germany’s greatness after its loss in WWI. Trump wanted to restore our greatness after eight years of Obama’s apology tour.

The big difference between Trump and Hitler is Trump had no plan to take over the world and impose a “Thousand-Year Reich.” Tump was anti-war.
You've got the basics right on the similarities.

And I would agree that Trump is less a threat of world war than Biden. I've been consistent on that ever since I started to post on this board.

This nation was founded and expanded by means of war. What makes you such a weak patriot for your nation? To see our power projected should give give you a woody that no one can satisfy but America and all her greatness. Hahahahahaha.
Not when the power is projected onto voters who might not vote for the current president. That puts no lead in my pencil.

You've got the basics right on the similarities.

And I would agree that Trump is less a threat of world war than Biden. I've been consistent on that ever since I started to post on this board.
Trump wasn’t personally profiting from the dirty little wars that our nation always seems to get involved in. The Deep State and the military industrial complex love such wars. Not only do our young men die fighting in such conflicts but many come home missing legs or arms or severely handicapped.

That’s one of the main reasons the Swamp hates Trump and also one of the main reasons people support him.

This optical was GREAT for Biden and the Democrats

In the immortal words of Joe Biden, 'C'mon Man....'

Dark Black, Blood Red setting.... looking like Hitler or the leader of some secret underground Satanic cult....military members on either side in the background to look ominous, threatening...as he railed against and threatened millions of Americans - over half of US citizens - calling them 'dangerous', 'threats to the United States'...

(Like he worked with his DOJ & FBI to brand parents 'Domestic terrorists' because they opposed govt attempts to reach parents as the main influence in kids' lives, telling to lie / hide CRT, Transgender grooming, and Liberal Indoctrination from their patents)

One good thing about TDS is that, over the last going-on 7 years, it has caused the Democrats to toss their masks and attempts to h8de who they really ate, to fully come out of the closet to show Americans who they really are, not giving acdamn about hiding it anymore.

This speech, the setting, the OPTICS - THIS IS WHO THEY REALLY ARE!

Afterwards even leftist medias' initial reaction was 'WTF?'
- CNN attempted to alter the cor scheme,to lighten the photo because they wanted to try to make it look LESS like the leader of an underground Satanic cult or Hitler.

Kids who were allowed to watch this 'historic' speech had nightmares that night afterwards...

After the initial shock wore off and prodding from the WH, the fake news mefia apologists and propaganda pushers like Din Lemmon regrouped and began to push what a great speech this was....

Too late - their initial reactions said it all!

WTF was the WH and his Russian / Chicom handlers thinking?

'Now is the time to finish ripping the country in half - here's the plan....'

View attachment 691195

If the plan was to hace biden come across as Hitler - Mission accomplished!
comparing biden to hitler is a little unfair to poor old adolph dont you think

Trump wasn’t personally profiting from the dirty little wars that our nation always seems to get involved in. The Deep State and the military industrial complex love such wars. Not only do our young men die fighting in such conflicts but many come home missing legs or arms or severely handicapped.

That’s one of the main reasons the Swamp hates Trump and also one of the main reasons people support him.
I hope you're right about Trump's supporters being antiwar, but I haven't heard very much from them expressing that sentiment.

Personally, I would only say that Trump represents less risk of a world war with Russia, but I won't get into any details on the reasons why.

However, I'm not of the allusion that America would cease aggression throughout the world with any president.

Rather, I would suggest that no president could survive if he/she interfered with the need to continue America's war with Russia.

Can we concentrate on the issues on which we agree?

If Biden didn't out you as fascist bitches, then why are you all weeping like fascist bitches?

And you're actually quoting nutty conservative MSM outlets like CNN as proof of something? Seriously? Come on. The MSM _always_ parrots GOP spin. It's what they get paid to do.

What a stupid comment!!
If people said you were a kiddy diddler wouldnt that piss you off?
This is no different.

Who thought this optical was great for President Biden's address Thursday in prime time?

I'm serious and not looking for trash from the few remaining Biden supporters.

WHO ever imagined this was a great optical for that speech? Anyone, PLEASE, what have you got?

Picture%20from%20Hell-M.jpg

Just askin'!

They did not intend for it to be a pleasant optical.

They wanted to instill a feeling of fear and urgency in everyone watching.

They would have chosen blue or normal lighting if they wanted a pleasant optical.

Blue is a calming, peaceful color - can't have that, after all "American Democracy is under threat from Ultra MAGA," LOL.

Red indicates "Danger" and "Warning."

Just looking at the color red, subjects experience elevated heart rate, breathing, blood pressure, and metabolism. It can also induce feelings of aggression.

When red is used by authorities, it is used to convey dominance and demands to comply and obey (e.g. big red letters or red signs).

No matter what he did or said in his speech, Trumpsters were going to look for something, anything, to whine about.

Why didnt biden address the open borders,mass inflation,doubled and more gas prices,empty store shelves,no baby formula....etc?
There's plenty of topics that concern Americans more than demonizing half the country,but of course he cant bring up any of those topic because he caused them.

I hope you're right about Trump's supporters being antiwar, but I haven't heard very much from them expressing that sentiment.

Personally, I would only say that Trump represents less risk of a world war with Russia, but I won't get into any details on the reasons why.

However, I'm not of the allusion that America would cease aggression throughout the world with any president.

Rather, I would suggest that no president could survive if he/she interfered with the need to continue America's war with Russia.

Can we concentrate on the issues on which we agree?
I would rather see Trump dealing with Russia than Joe Biden. Putin most likely viewed Biden as weak and old and felt the time was right to make a move on Ukraine.

Now there is a possibility that Putin may use tactical nukes as a last resort to win the Ukrainian war. That could easily get out of hand and the survivors of WWIII might end up back in the Stone Age.

1662228280557.png

Sent a message didn't it? Got yours and the rest of Trump supportin, Alt-Right Nation's attention. :)

That was a DFWM speech.

Yeah....it sent a message alright.
A message that tells us what he really wants,to demonize and dehumanise half the country.
Do you really think thats going to work?
All it did was make us even more determined to get rid of that piece of shit.

I would rather see Trump dealing with Russia than Joe Biden. Putin most likely viewed Biden as weak and old and felt the time was right to make a move on Ukraine.

Now there is a possibility that Putin may use tactical nukes as a last resort to win the Ukrainian war. That could easily get out of hand and the survivors of WWIII might end up back in the Stone Age.
Russia far prefers Trump too. I suspect that Trump wouldn't cooperate in pursuing America's war with Russia.

But I would also confidently say that if he interfered in it's progress that he would be whacked. It's the culmination of all of America's wars since the fall of the Soviet Union, and it absolutely must proceed to fruition.

Why didnt biden address the open borders,mass inflation,doubled and more gas prices,empty store shelves,no baby formula....etc?
There's plenty of topics that concern Americans more than demonizing half the country,but of course he cant bring up any of those topic because he caused them.
You were going to bitch about what he says regardless.

View attachment 691208
If that happens, there will be a military coup, even if only in regards to our response to that nuclear deployment. The military, however "woke" they pretend to be to get promoted, will not let our doddering president be the actual Commander in Chief in a nuclear confrontation, and will not likely want to follow the guidance of Biden's genuine wokester handlers.

I would hope that they would limit their takeover to that one incident, but I'm not confident they will give back power.

Forum List

Back