Who thought this optical was great for President Biden's address Thursday in prime time?

If that happens, there will be a military coup, even if only in regards to our response to that nuclear deployment. The military, however "woke" they pretend to be to get promoted, will not let our doddering president be the actual Commander in Chief in a nuclear confrontation, and will not likely want to follow the guidance of Biden's genuine wokester handlers.

I would hope that they would limit their takeover to that one incident, but I'm not confident they will give back power.
I honestly hope you are right. Where I live at I wouldn’t die in the initial attack but chances are I would glow in the dark.

I honestly hope you are right. Where I live at I wouldn’t die in the initial attack but chances are I would glow in the dark.
Jo would have to answer to the UN using nucs on American citizens.

Just how can the colour 'red' in the backdrop be equated with Biden promoting communism.

Americans who imagine that have lost their ability to think as individuals and have been taught to think as a crowd being manipulated by Trump.

Hitler's speeches were the carbon copy from which Trump drew his tactics! There can be no other explanation!
Decades ago, red was the color used to represent the Democrats and blue to represent the Republicans.

Democrats lobbied the networks to switch because they didn't want to be associated with RED after WW II and the Cold War.

My guess is that they felt like this would be more of a threat to viewers. What else could be the reason?

4ljvuf-M.jpg

Russia far prefers Trump too. I suspect that Trump wouldn't cooperate in pursuing America's war with Russia.

But I would also confidently say that if he interfered in it's progress that he would be whacked. It's the culmination of all of America's wars since the fall of the Soviet Union, and it absolutely must proceed to fruition.

LOL....while dems used russia to try and fuck Trump over and it all turned out to be lies.

If Biden didn't out you as fascist bitches, then why are you all weeping like fascist bitches?

And you're actually quoting nutty conservative MSM outlets like CNN as proof of something? Seriously? Come on. The MSM _always_ parrots GOP spin. It's what they get paid to do.
OMG! Did you type that with a straight face? You are insane if you believe that, even more than Brandon!

OMG! Did you type that with a straight face? You are insane if you believe that, even more than Brandon!

Cool, another crazy conservative MSM buttlicker, here defending his MSM masters. We just don't have enough of those here.

His media brainwashing is too complete. It won't be possible to deprogram him. He'll spend his life repeating whatever conspiracy theories the MSM wants him repeat.

You honestly believe calling out half of America as fascists was a good idea?

See? Like that. He's lying openly, and on some level he even knows it, but the cult told him to lie, and the brainwashed always obey the cult.

They did not intend for it to be a pleasant optical.

They wanted to instill a feeling of fear and urgency in everyone watching.

They would have chosen blue or normal lighting if they wanted a pleasant optical.

Blue is a calming, peaceful color - can't have that, after all "American Democracy is under threat from Ultra MAGA," LOL.

Red indicates "Danger" and "Warning."

Just looking at the color red, subjects experience elevated heart rate, breathing, blood pressure, and metabolism. It can also induce feelings of aggression.

When red is used by authorities, it is used to convey dominance and demands to comply and obey (e.g. big red letters or red signs).
Apparently only fear in their base. Only networks that ran it were CNN and MSNBC.

Apparently only fear in their base. Only networks that ran it were CNN and MSNBC.
Is that right?

I disagree with those not running it. Even though it was destined to be a hyperpartisan train wreck, that the president making a hyperpartisan train wreck speech out of political desperation is in itself newsworthy.

Fox should have carried it with commentary, as I'm sure CNN and MSNBC did. The broadcast Networks are licensed for free in exchange for operating in the public interest, so they should have carried it.

On the other hand the networks are becoming pretty irrelevant. I didn't even think about it being on the networks, I watched it on a YouTube live stream and I have no idea which company was live streaming it. Okay, long rant for nothing.

Never mind.

Glasser-Biden-Address.jpg

The blood red really brings out the Tyrant.
Seriously.
What dope came up with the depressing dark color theme and thought this was good imagery while the senile fool ranted like an angry old man.

:auiqs.jpg:

Who thought this optical was great for President Biden's address Thursday in prime time?

I'm serious and not looking for trash from the few remaining Biden supporters.

WHO ever imagined this was a great optical for that speech? Anyone, PLEASE, what have you got?

Picture%20from%20Hell-M.jpg

Just askin'!

I agree 100%. What the hell were they thinking. And how dare them use Marines as props.

Forum List

Back