Who thought this optical was great for President Biden's address Thursday in prime time?

View attachment 691539
The blood red really brings out the Tyrant.
Seriously.
What dope came up with the depressing dark color theme and thought this was good imagery while the senile fool ranted like an angry old man.

:auiqs.jpg:
They don't teach history in a lot of public schools. They teach propaganda about history. No need to show how Hitler mesmerized a nation with this kind of imagery, and used it for pure evil. Too busy teaching about who in the United States are the perpetual victims and who are the perpetual oppressors, carrying the burden of the misdeeds of their ancestors.

So, when a couple of young wokester set designers on Team Biden came up with the idea of dramatic red light on the historical building behind the president, they had no context with which to understand how it would look to normal people.

Or maybe they understood it fully well, and it was a dog whistle to their fellow fascists.

If Biden didn't out you as fascist bitches, then why are you all weeping like fascist bitches?

And you're actually quoting nutty conservative MSM outlets like CNN as proof of something? Seriously? Come on. The MSM _always_ parrots GOP spin. It's what they get paid to do.
Wow I knew you were a Democrat Extremist, but if you think CNN is a conservative news outlet you are Left of Left.

Who thought this optical was great for President Biden's address Thursday in prime time?

I'm serious and not looking for trash from the few remaining Biden supporters.

WHO ever imagined this was a great optical for that speech? Anyone, PLEASE, what have you got?

Picture%20from%20Hell-M.jpg

Just askin'!
One thing I will say, I applaud the major news networks (I'm talking the liberal ABC, CBS, and NBC) for choosing to run reruns instead of giving Biden a platform to further divide the country. I'm actually quite impressed and surprised all to hell. I give them a high five.

One thing I will say, I applaud the major news networks (I'm talking the liberal ABC, CBS, and NBC) for choosing to run reruns instead of giving Biden a platform to further divide the country. I'm actually quite impressed and surprised all to hell. I give them a high five.

That's called good business decisions. The two networks that did air the speech combined had less than 3 million viewers. That's almost a third of the population of New York city. What a complete failure that guy is.

Last edited:

I'm serious and not looking for trash from the few remaining Biden supporters.

WHO ever imagined this was a great optical for that speech? Anyone, PLEASE, what have you got?

Picture%20from%20Hell-M.jpg

Just askin'!

Since they’re not hiding it anymore then they don’t fear us & they have the manpower or robot power to annihilate us so they don’t care if we know.

Forum List

Back