Who told Flynn to call Russia?

Putin is a great leader, and Russia could prove to be a valuable ally to the U.S..

But the liberals / Democrats declared Putin enemy #1 when he wouldn't legalize fudge packer marriage or allow homo pride parades on the streets of Moscow. ...... :cool:

Actually, I think the main issue was when he invaded his next door neighbor (Ukraine) and annexed the Crimea.

I guess there's something concerning about a power hungry invading mutherfucker.

Crimea which is ethnic Russian went running to Moscow after the coup in Kiev to beg for protection from the newly illegally installed regime.

First thing the Rada did was to move on banning all other languages but Ukrainian. Forced to veto that one by the EU.

Next up Kiev was going to take away Crimea's autonomy. Needless to say Crimeans feared the west. Desperately so.

And for good reason. You have to understand Crimea was always Russian until one day everyone woke up and found that Nikita Kruschev had given them to the Ukraine.

Nonetheless they are mostly all still ethic Russians. Most in the east are.

Putin was welcomed with open arms. By the way. That's why you never see pictures of an invasion let alone a war.

As was posted a while back, the oshit people are the ones doing all of this HE has planted people in every aspect of the government, and is using them to discredit, and bring down the Trump Presidency. It is high time he was arrested for the crimes HE HAS committed against this country and its CITIZENS. The FACT is that Flynn was working for oshitass when he called the Russians. He worked for the oshit team in more than one capacity, and he is a registered dimshitocrat. He was working for them when he made the call. The fact is oshitass, and his people leaked the information about the seals mission to the target to cause it to fail. The entire group is committing TREASON by design and on a minute by minute basis. Trump needs to close all offices and remove every person in them that came into the office with the oshit administration. First he needs to find the leaks, and arrest them for treason, espionage, and murder, then he needs to follow up with death sentences, and follow through NO firing squads JUST PUBLIC hangings. Then after a dozen or so some of the other scum will talk, and we will hang their leaders. These are the same people who were in the government in the 50's that we tried to clean out the press stopped us then, This time we need to try the members of the press, and all branches of the media who are involved.

This all started when Obama got his panties in a wad, when Putin made anti-gay legal rulings right before the Russian olympics in Sochi.

And the liberal media fell right in with Obama and started bashing Putin, and tried their best to trash Russia's hosting of the games.

Now, according to the liberals, the Russian's are to blame for everything. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Obama really got his panties in a wad when Putin made anti-gay legal rulings right before the Russian olympics in Sochi.

And the liberal media fell right in with Obama and started bashing Putin, and tried their best to trash Russia's hosting of the games.

Now, according to the liberals, the Russian's are to blame for everything. ...... :cool:

Isn't it funny how the Barrypuppet is staying in D.C? Every president has gone home after their term...but yet the Barrypuppet seems to be working with Soros and leftard NGOs to try and sabotage Trump's attempt to free the people from the Deep State.

Given Trump and his propensity to overturn Obamas actions, and his soft stance on Russia from day one, it's time to investigate his sorry ass ASAP!

Fuck Trump.

if anyone actually believes Flynn took it upon himself to have a conversation with Russia out of the clear blue about Obamas sanctions you're all fools.

Someone from the top of Trumps Cartel told him to do it so he HAD TO LIE about it. Who knows, it may have been him ??

Fylnn .......... " I think I'll call Russia today and tell them not to worry about Obamas sanctions, Mr Trump will take care of it"

RIIIIIIIIIGHT. uhhuh, sure thing.

Time for the investigation to begin.

Given Trump and his propensity to overturn Obamas actions, and his soft stance on Russia from day one, it's time to investigate his sorry ass ASAP!

Fuck Trump.

if anyone actually believes Flynn took it upon himself to have a conversation with Russia out of the clear blue about Obamas sanctions you're all fools.

Someone from the top of Trumps Cartel told him to do it so he HAD TO LIE about it. Who knows, it may have been him ??

Fylnn .......... " I think I'll call Russia today and tell them not to worry about Obamas sanctions, Mr Trump will take care of it"

That is the question. When did Trump learn Flynn or others in his campaign were talking to the Russian govt, and what role did Trump play. If the contacts were going on DURING the campaign, and it looks like they were, we have a serious constitutional problem.

Fuck Trump.

Good grief, calm down.

You lost, Trump won. Get over it. You gonna whine like a little bitch for the next four years? Shit, you're nuttier than the birthers.

good merge, I didnt see the thread from yesterday...

nonetheless ..

Congress needs to do their job and start digging. The Country deserves to know the truth.

Forum List

Back