Who wants to be a Cowboy's sweetheart?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con

interesting that she yoddles, german culture is very strong in USA and very american it seems

Last edited:
More interested in your opinions on the likelihood of the Hezzers inveigling the US to commit military suicide , or the reports that the Palestine Freedom Fighters are using Nazi Israeli weapons and ammunition against the IDF .

And your views as to how Jews imagine that God is coming up with his side of the bargain .
Give us your brain power Morticia .

More interested in your opinions on the likelihood of the Hezzers inveigling the US to commit military suicide , or the reports that the Palestine Freedom Fighters are using Nazi Israeli weapons and ammunition against the IDF .

And your views as to how Jews imagine that God is coming up with his side of the bargain .
Give us your brain power Morticia .

Im not Anti-Semitic. I dont think along those lines, so i cannot give a opinion, because you postulate something (they will, they do, they would) which i so do not believe in.

pick.jpeg

Pick me you gay caballero

Im not Anti-Semitic. I dont think along those lines, so i cannot give a opinion, because you postulate something (they will, they do, they would) which i so do not believe in.
Why are you introducing thoughts of Hate Speech?

Do they think that your love of dressing up as a Nazi is a sign of it ?
But on the other hand , are you supporting Israel because they follow the Ethnic Cleansing practises of the Germ Nazis?

You devil . Such a cunning fox . Or Hippo .

gays are approved and allowed to participate as well ---> broke back mountain
Of course they are, I was using gay in the original context as singing by the fire and riding into the sunset after getting the girl ( or whatever). You can punch whatever little doggie you want, it may be limited selection on the trail.

Forum List

Back