🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

who wants to join me in a class action lawsuit?

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
Put this in your signature at the bottom of every outgoing email:

"This email and all its contents and attachments are copyright (c) 2024 < your name >, all rights reserved. Copying, rebroadcast, retransmission or storage in any form by anyone other than the intended recipient are expressly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law".

The current going rate is $ 150,000 per violation.

All you have to do is send a bunch of emails and wait... oh... a year or so. Then sue.

We're talking BILLIONS of dollars. Enough to buy a few small countries.

Who wants to join me? :p

Put this in your signature at the bottom of every outgoing email:

"This email and all its contents and attachments are copyright (c) 2024 < your name >, all rights reserved. Copying, rebroadcast, retransmission or storage in any form by anyone other than the intended recipient are expressly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law".

The current going rate is $ 150,000 per violation.

All you have to do is send a bunch of emails and wait... oh... a year or so. Then sue.

We're talking BILLIONS of dollars. Enough to buy a few small countries.

Who wants to join me? :p
When I was younger, I would get high, and write lots of stuff that I thought was funny, or profound, or otherwise of import. I wouldn't post it until the next day after I had a chance to sober up and realize it was usually just goofy bullshit. After reading your OP, I would suggest you do the same.

When I was younger, I would get high, and write lots of stuff that I thought was funny, or profound, or otherwise of import. I wouldn't post it until the next day after I had a chance to sober up and realize it was usually just goofy bullshit.

And that changes.....when ?

When I was younger, I would get high, and write lots of stuff that I thought was funny, or profound, or otherwise of import. I wouldn't post it until the next day after I had a chance to sober up and realize it was usually just goofy bullshit. After reading your OP, I would suggest you do the same.
History suggests he has no plans on waiting.

Forum List

Back