Who / what kills more Americans...AR-15’s or illegals and their spawn?

Well since it's easier for an illegal or criminal to get an AR-15 here than in any other country in the world I would say your answer is both.
When Alex Holder (gun runner) was selling guns to the Mexican Cartel and getting Border patrol Agents murdered it might be partly true.

I really don’t know the numbers, but if they are what I think they are I’m wondering how to reconcile the Lefty Logic on this one.
If you are a dedicated advocate of a legislative ban on AR-15’s wouldn’t it only make sense to push for firmer legislation on illegal immigration?
If you support the politicians running on the anti AR-15 message shouldn’t you support the politicians running on anti illegal immigration? Oh wait....
Cars kill the most along with cancer.

Well since it's easier for an illegal or criminal to get an AR-15 here than in any other country in the world I would say your answer is both.
When Alex Holder (gun runner) was selling guns to the Mexican Cartel and getting Border patrol Agents murdered it might be partly true.
Bush had been doing that for years before then and everything turned out fine. Besides, there are so many easier ways for a criminal or illegal to get an AR-15 than that program.

You really need to get the statistics. Don't just suppose, prove it with numbers.

I would guess that the numbers killed by illegals is way more than the numbers killed by AR-15s is substantially higher. I read about killed by illegals daily, the number killed by AR-15s almost never. I can't prove it. Since the AR15 is a rifle, it is part of the 374 people killed by rifles in 2016.
Table 12

I can't find a useful statistic on the number of illegals convicted of murder in a given year. Some numbers are just pulled out of the ass. The closest to a valid number as 1.2 murders per day on average from 1955. Back in 1955 the number of Illegals was a lot lower. I would go out on a limb and say maybe 2 per day in the current time frame.
Analysis | The original source for Trump’s claim of 63,000 immigrant murders? Bad data from Steve King in 2006.

At a rate of 1.2 per day that gives 438 per year killed by illegals. 2 per day gives 730. Both these numbers are higher than the number killed by rifles killed in 2016

Last edited:
I really don’t know the numbers, but if they are what I think they are I’m wondering how to reconcile the Lefty Logic on this one.
If you are a dedicated advocate of a legislative ban on AR-15’s wouldn’t it only make sense to push for firmer legislation on illegal immigration?
If you support the politicians running on the anti AR-15 message shouldn’t you support the politicians running on anti illegal immigration? Oh wait....

A super blatant retarded attempt to divert....SPIN, SPIN, SPIN....start another thread bud, cars aren’t in this equation.

An AR-15 was used in just 3 shootings last year resulting in one death... All of them accidental discharges...

Illegals using cars, knives, guns, and other weapons kill over 638 people that we know of.. An AR-15 was not the weapon of choice for illegals according to CJA (US Criminal Justice Administration) reports which do not show even one documented use. This does not include MS13 and other criminal organizations which primarily use TECH9 and other more obtainable and automatic weapons..

No, no, no....both doesn’t work unless they kill the same number of Americans.
Someone with an AR-15 can kill way more Americans than somebody without one.

...on a side note,an American can kill more illegals with an AR-15.
Theoretically, yes. They use them to kill other Americans instead, though.

Not nearly as many as illegals kill.

A super blatant retarded attempt to divert....SPIN, SPIN, SPIN....start another thread bud, cars aren’t in this equation.
So Sorry I answered your redundant question snowflake.

I'd have to check the numbers, since the homicide rate is so much higher among legal Americans than illegals.

An AR-15 was used in just 3 shootings last year resulting in one death... All of them accidental discharges...

Illegals using cars, knives, guns, and other weapons kill over 638 people that we know of.. An AR-15 was not the weapon of choice for illegals according to CJA (US Criminal Justice Administration) reports which do not show even one documented use. This does not include MS13 and other criminal organizations which primarily use TECH9 and other more obtainable and automatic weapons..
What is your source? Not being anal, I would just like to know in my own arguments on the matter. I went looking for the numbers and I could'n find them.

I'd have to check the numbers, since the homicide rate is so much higher among legal Americans than illegals.

For the ignorant, foolish and self manipulated.
ILLEGAL ALIEN = LITTERS OF CRIMINAL MINDED, TAXPAYER DEPENDENT ANCHOR BABIES.
NO ILLEGAL = NO LITTER OF CRIMINAL MINDED, TAXPAYER DEPENDENT ANCHOR BABIES.
You’re welcome in advance for the free lesson.

I bet they could score higher than you on a citizenship test

Haha...
I know you are but what am I?
Are you seven years old?

Haha...
I know you are but what am I?
Are you seven years old?
Just judging them by their sacrifice to make it here, while you did absolutely nothing.

Yeah....those blacks in the inner cities are some murderous mofo's.

Forum List

Back