Who will be next?

oh look!..a cartoon, too! You're a deep thinker, I can tell.

No deep thought required comrade.

But if you want to make an effort you could ask yourself why there are so many pictures of the republican candidates appearing when you google for clown car images. The vast left wing conspiracy at work?

:alcoholic:

I guess this election it will be the clown car vs the Senior Citizen bus. That's the yellow bus driving down the street with the turn signal blinking the last two miles.

I think the biggest problem with you rightwing morons is a total lack of humor and self depreciation.
If you want to test our humor, try saying something funny instead of your constant dribble of leftard hack dumbfuckery.

You really expect people to take that seriously and not call them clowns????
The majority of mature Americans don't call them clowns. You identify yourself as a twit when you do. You are the minority.

80% of the people supporting Trump say they are doing so because he vows to deport all the illegal aliens, and that even includes some democrats... chew on that.

Now that Perry has dropped out there are 15 clowns left, well 16 if you count Jim Gilmore but it seems nobody does.

The question is, who will be the next one to leave the clown car?

These are the possibilities with the CNN rankings

1) Donald Trump: 27.8

2) Ben Carson: 14.0

3) Jeb Bush: 9.2

4) Ted Cruz: 7.4

5) Scott Walker: 5.6

6) Marco Rubio: 5.4

T-7) Carly Fiorina: 4.4

T-7) Mike Huckabee: 4.4

9) Rand Paul: 3.2

10) John Kasich: 3.6

11) Chris Christie: 2.8

12) Rick Perry: 1.08 X

13) Rick Santorum: 0.8

14) Bobby Jindal: 0.56

15) George Pataki: 0.44

16) Lindsey Graham: 0.28

I think the Christie clown will go down next, probably with the excuse that he wants to spend more time with his donuts

:popcorn:

Hillary

No deep thought required comrade.

But if you want to make an effort you could ask yourself why there are so many pictures of the republican candidates appearing when you google for clown car images. The vast left wing conspiracy at work?

Dutch you are in a wing nut cagal.........Piyush...........

They're crazy? Your leading candidate thinks she talks to dead people and gets shot at while exiting planes. She's so intelligent she couldn't figure out that you can use several e-mails on one phone instead of carrying two around.

Indeed, that explains why she's the leading candidate

I missed the talking to dead people btw, who's Hillary been talking to?

Does the name "Charlie Hebdo" ring any bells ? Mr "Einstein"
hebdo.jpg

The majority of mature Americans don't call them clowns. You identify yourself as a twit when you do. You are the minority.

The majority doesn't call them clowns?

Oh boy, you guys are in even deeper trouble than I already thought.
80% of the people supporting Trump say they are doing so because he vows to deport all the illegal aliens, and that even includes some democrats... chew on that.

But I support Trump too comrade, not because of his vows but still......

:popcorn:

look..if you lack the skills to communicate effectively and/or think on your own, use all the cartoons you need to as support...
Look if you do not understand that political cartoonists get Pulitzer prizes and you are just some anonymous wing nut named after some pasta or something then I don't know what to say to you "Einstein"......all those Pulitzer price winners who lack skills to communicate effectively need to learn from you waaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They're crazy? Your leading candidate thinks she talks to dead people and gets shot at while exiting planes. She's so intelligent she couldn't figure out that you can use several e-mails on one phone instead of carrying two around.

She claims she has discussions with Eleanor Roosevelt. Even Bill knows about that:

Hillary ‘talking to famous dead American’

She claims she has discussions with Eleanor Roosevelt. Even Bill knows about that:

WE had a President Ronald Reagan who ruled by what his Horoscope guru said .....you all loved him...I only loved that he was in depends undergarments at the end and still full of excrement.......
White House Confirms Reagans Follow Astrology,

The Reagan Era: Government By Horoscope?

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan's Horoscope Guru Joan Quigley said to Ronald ....move those Marines into Lebanon .....the Moon is in Uranus..............

WE had a President Ronald Reagan who ruled by what his Horoscope guru said .....you all loved him...I only loved that he was in depends undergarments at the end and still full of excrement.......
White House Confirms Reagans Follow Astrology,

The Reagan Era: Government By Horoscope?

A lot of people believe in Horoscopes, it's a silly belief like anything else. But if you're a President, horoscopes will not tell you to press the red button--Eleanor might.

A lot of people believe in Horoscopes, it's a silly belief like anything else. But if you're a President, horoscopes will not tell you to press the red button--Eleanor might.
The moon must be in Uranus for you too winger...a lot of folks believe in fairy tales like The GOP is Patriotic or tax cuts pay for themselves.............

Forum List

Back