Who Will Come To My Party?

If anyone came to the UK you wouldn't be hard to find. .. :cool:

1591558082403.png

Come and join the Orchestra!

Our objective is to bring change by targeting Congressmen, Senators, Members of Parliament etc with thousands of e-mails on key issues.

If you have moderate to left wing views, make it count by grouping together and effect change through political pressure.
Whatcha got to eat? And drink?

Whoever gets to it first PLEASE put poison in it.
I like Dr. Oz, but parties need good munchies and great cocktails before I'll get out of jammies these days.

Myself, Cocktails and lobster.

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#DEATHTONEO-COMMUNISTFILTH

#BACKTOHELLTOYOURFATHERTHEDEVIL

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES
I'll bring the lobster, but only if you promise not to piss anywhere. Not ladylike at all.
Naa she definitely can't come - nowhere to park her panzers!

Our objective is to bring change by targeting Congressmen, Senators, Members of Parliament etc with thousands of e-mails on key issues.

If you have moderate to left wing views, make it count by grouping together and effect change through political pressure.
Hmm fat Republican's and write wingers should make a nice barbecue!

Ha ha ha!

Whats a write winger you illiterate limey?

Ha ha ha!

You dont even know what BBQ is ya stupid limey.

[QU

I like Dr. Oz, but parties need good munchies and great cocktails before I'll get out of jammies these days.

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES
I'll bring the lobster, but only if you promise not to piss anywhere. Not ladylike at all.
She's no lady - she's a Nazi! Ahh
I'm aware of her political beliefs. And she's aware of mine.

Some people see a communist behind every bush, under every bed. I don't ever recall you sounding like a communist. Everyone left of Genghis Khan is a communist to some people. Perfect nonsense but it's quite a fad around here.

Ha ha ha!

You dont even know what BBQ is ya stupid limey.
Ooooooh....that cut deep.

Ha ha ha!

So I'm dis.... dys...... diz...... O fukc it, fancy labeling us who can't spell with a word like that..... bastards!

Ha ha ha!

So I'm dis.... dys...... diz...... O fukc it, fancy labeling us who can't spell with a word like that..... bastards!

You're way off. The word you're looking for is stupid.

Ha ha ha!

It's a word that those who rely on spell check get wrong.

[QU

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES

Some people see a communist behind every bush, under every bed. I don't ever recall you sounding like a communist. Everyone left of Genghis Khan is a communist to some people. Perfect nonsense but it's quite a fad around here.
Thing is they seem to confuse even the most basic premise.
ANTIFA - clearly Anti-Fascist are labeled Fascist?
Fascist - classed everywhere else as right wing, they class as left?
Makes trying to debate with them frustrating!

[QU

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES

Are you actually saying antifa isn't a fascist group?

If anyone came to the UK you wouldn't be hard to find. .. :cool:

View attachment 347164
O look who's just turned up, its our resident Trump loving Muslim!

Sock account

Too easy

I noticed a similar sentence structure myself.
Cant say I remember who to attach it to but it's similar none the less.

No noob with 64 posts would know anything about members

It's a sock

@Mods...please make it a priority to attract better trolls...this current batch is totally unimaginative and lackluster in delivery and enthusiasm...with the exception of Tommy Tainant, who's "I reported my neighbors for breaking lockdown" troll was a masterpiece.

[QU

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES

FFS No No it might though just explain why they are called ANTIFAscist!

No thank you very fucking much but be sure to keep a tight grouping, it helps to save ammo.

[QU

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES

FFS No No it might though just explain why they are called ANTIFAscist!

How the fuck does it do that?

Forum List

Back