Who will President Obama nominate for Supreme Court?

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
My guess is that in typical fashion, the "fuck you", "elections have consequences", in your face arrogant and petulant way the President will nominate someone who is on the Left of Fidel Castro and Yossif Vissarionovitch Dzugashvili.

But - in order to show his compassion for the country - on the right of Bernie Sanders

i have no idea, but.., if the person is not a Scalia clone, there will be a big
images
, on first round of voting.

Someone he can USE to bring more chaos and mayhem into our lives all for himself and HIS PARTY. It won't be because he thinks they would be the best at following our Constitution. You would think the people has caught onto these GAMES the progressive/dems plays on them by now

Keep it up lads... You're looking like spoilt children that just lost their ice cream.

i have no idea, but.., if the person is not a Scalia clone, there will be a big
images
, on first round of voting.
Doesn't have to be a clone, just someone that would be hard for the Republicans to vote down. My choice for front runner:

Judge Sri Srinivasan, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit

Srinivasan was named to the court in 2013, months before Millett joined him. The son of Indian immigrants – who was born in India and raised in Kansas -- Padmanabhan Srikanth Srinivasan was the principal deputy solicitor general at the Justice Department, and argued more than two dozen cases before the Supreme Court. He would be the high court's first Asian-American. Known as low-key, practical and non-ideological, he may not excite many progressives, or give conservatives much to dislike.

Supreme Court Short List? Deep bench of potential nominees to succeed Scalia | Fox News

Forum List

Back