Who will replace Rush?

Should the Rush radio show continue with revolving guest hosts?
Or should there be a new permanent host?
Or should the show be discontinued?

1. I never listened to Mr. L.

2. He was unique.

3. He reigned during a different political atmosphere.

4. The liberals now control the media so much that it will be difficult for any conservative to have the influence that Mr. L. did.

5. During Mr. L.'s reign, the liberals were not so vicious as today. There was very little Cancel Culture. Most Dems were not so downright nasty & cocksure.

6. I think that it is best to simply close down his show.

7. Maybe there is someone else out there who can be a conservative but more nuanced in his comments.

I would tune in for some Candy.

800.jpeg

Should the Rush radio show continue with revolving guest hosts?
Or should there be a new permanent host?
Or should the show be discontinued?

1. I never listened to Mr. L.

2. He was unique.

3. He reigned during a different political atmosphere.

4. The liberals now control the media so much that it will be difficult for any conservative to have the influence that Mr. L. did.

5. During Mr. L.'s reign, the liberals were not so vicious as today. There was very little Cancel Culture. Most Dems were not so downright nasty & cocksure.

6. I think that it is best to simply close down his show.

7. Maybe there is someone else out there who can be a conservative but more nuanced in his comments.

Yeah.

Nuance!

That'll get em to the polls!

Maybe a good dose of Moderation, too!

There aint nothing more motivating than a cheerleader routing for the team to get to the 50 Yard line!

Last edited:
FOX News reports:

Kathryn Limbaugh announced Monday that there will be a virtual memorial service for her late husband, conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh, in the coming weeks.⁣

"We are in the initial stages of planning a celebration of life that will be able to be viewed by all of the audience and friends and extended family at some point in the near future. We don't have an exact date just yet, we're working on some of the logistics," she said, noting the virtual ceremony was due to the coronavirus pandemic.⁣

The last two Republican presidents openly hated each other, but both effusively praised Limbaugh. And why wouldn’t they be grateful? He was equally happy to whip up the GOP base for God, Country, and George W. Bush in 2004 and for Trump’s War Against the Deep State in 2016 and 2020

Who will replace Rush?

You don't REPLACE Rush, all you can do is move on without him.

It's nice they play a few old clips of him, but we need to move on with current issues and stop clinging to the past. Maybe they can keep his show alive with the same name and music with guest or permanent new hosts saying they are filling in for Rush.

Why not Trump? The distinguished President lives in the same city as the EIB Southern Command, and he's in need of a soapbox after being Deplatformed by the left. Any program needs to have a permanent host to survive, rotating hosts isn't viable on Jeopardy or the Rush Limbaugh Program.

Someone is going to take Rush's place at the top of the broadcasting business. It will be interesting to see who it is, and it might not even be at EIB.

My book just arrived early. It is a pristine first edition original copy of Rush's first book. I never buy or read "people" books about people or a person's personal views or experiences and philosophies but I'm looking forward to reading this.

Rush may be gone but now I have the chance to get inside the mind of Rush personally and hear his own words and thoughts forever indelibly etched in ink.

P2240675.JPG

Forum List

Back