The loss of America's Anchor Man

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
An old story. A story that made me cry. I had not heard this before, enjoy

KATHRYN: So I am walking with Rush and explaining to him his event, and I told him all he has to do is show up, which Iā€™ve also arranged. (laughing)
KATHRYN: So I am walking with Rush and explaining to him his event, and I told him all he has to do is show up, which Iā€™ve also arranged. (laughing)
RUSH: (chuckles) Yeah, and it is an event, and itā€™s awesome! I mean, I hope you get invited to it.

KATHRYN: (chuckles) Yeah.
RUSH: I mean, what she just described to me is incredible. Sorry Iā€™m gonna miss it. But ā€”

KATHRYN: (laughing) Youā€™re gonna have a front-row seat.
RUSH: But Iā€™ve just said to her, ā€œI canā€™t believe it. Itā€™s so cool!ā€

He just got a little bit sicker and sicker by the day, and we had to take a bit of an emergency action for him. But the blessing in this is that he knew he was going to heaven. But he didnā€™t know that that was his final show, and didnā€™t know that he would not be speaking with all of you directly again. So that does provide some comfort that it was peaceful and unknown.

Absolutely, yes. We talked about it all the time, and you may recall he always said practically every show that he thanked God for being able to wake up that day. And thatā€™s really how he took it, one day at a time, and knew that it was Godā€™s plan and we would go forward as we needed to. But he knew ultimately that he would return to heaven and be greeted by everyone whoā€™d gone before him.
1713877137087.png

America's anchor man died July 17, 2009.

The festering boil on the body politics, anti democrat propagandist, and partisan commentator Rush Limbaugh, was not a newsman or an anchor man.
did he claim to be a comedian or something?

She really lucked out that Rush croaked during her own marriage with him, as opposed to dying during one of his previous 3 marriages.

And he was only 25 years older than her, so I'm sure money had nothing to do with them getting together.

She really lucked out that Rush croaked during her own marriage with him, as opposed to dying during one of his previous 3 marriages.

And he was only 25 years older than her, so I'm sure money had nothing to do with them getting together.
If I were a multimillionaire or billionaire, I would have a nice trophy wife.

Money builds a great nest. Woman are attracted to great nest builders. Just like some birds.

I wish I was rich, maybe a woman would marry me for my money and find out what a great man I am.

The festering boil on the body politics, anti democrat propagandist, and partisan commentator Rush Limbaugh, was not a newsman or an anchor man.
How is this not news? What is wrong with this story? It is an incredible story showing that the Democrats broke the law trying to destroy Trump.
1713887224720.png

Cronkite was a traitor, a one world activist, who put our soldiers in danger while they fought in Viet-Nam

Where else could we learn this?
1713888059647.png

How is this not news? What is wrong with this story? It is an incredible story showing that the Democrats broke the law trying to destroy Trump.
View attachment 936590
Not quite the Bombshell Benedict Donald was hoping for after directing Durham\Barr's expansive witch hunt for the so-called Obamagate was it?

But if you listened to El Rushbo, master of anti democrat propaganda, you'd think it was.

Judge James Boasberg, who currently presides over the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in addition to sitting on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, agreed that Clinesmith's actions had harmed the surveillance court's reputation and forced reforms at the FBI.

But Boasberg said in his view, Clinesmith "likely believed" that the information he inserted into the email was true, and that he was just "taking an inappropriate shortcut" to save himself some work.

He also noted that Clinesmith obtained no personal benefit from his actions, and that the Justice Department's inspector general had found no evidence that Clinesmith acted out of political bias.

On top of that, Boasberg said, it's unclear the warrant wouldn't have been signed even without the altered email since there were "other significant errors and omissions" beyond Clinesmith's.

A lengthy report from the Department of Justice inspector general documented at least 17 errors and omissions in the surveillance application on Page.

Clinesmith's actions were undoubtedly wrong and harmful, Boasberg said, but "this conduct is the only stain on the defendant's character that I've been able to discern."

If I were a multimillionaire or billionaire, I would have a nice trophy wife.
what would you do with your starter wife, you know the woman you swore "until death do us part?"

do solemn oaths and vows amount to little more than vain abuse of the lords name??

Not quite the Bombshell Benedict Donald was hoping for after directing Durham\Barr's expansive witch hunt for the so-called Obamagate was it?

But if you listened to El Rushbo, master of anti democrat propaganda, you'd think it was.

Judge James Boasberg, who currently presides over the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in addition to sitting on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, agreed that Clinesmith's actions had harmed the surveillance court's reputation and forced reforms at the FBI.

But Boasberg said in his view, Clinesmith "likely believed" that the information he inserted into the email was true, and that he was just "taking an inappropriate shortcut" to save himself some work.

He also noted that Clinesmith obtained no personal benefit from his actions, and that the Justice Department's inspector general had found no evidence that Clinesmith acted out of political bias.

On top of that, Boasberg said, it's unclear the warrant wouldn't have been signed even without the altered email since there were "other significant errors and omissions" beyond Clinesmith's.

A lengthy report from the Department of Justice inspector general documented at least 17 errors and omissions in the surveillance application on Page.

Clinesmith's actions were undoubtedly wrong and harmful, Boasberg said, but "this conduct is the only stain on the defendant's character that I've been able to discern."
Disagree all you want, try to water down the story, all you want, I simply showed you a news story that you can not find any flaw with.

Clinesmith, pleaded guilty to lying on the FISA warrant used to spy on Trump. That was what was reported by America's Anchor Man, Rush Limbaugh.

Nothing you posted shows that this is anything but unbiased, factual reporting by Rush Limbaugh.

The democrats got caught and convicted of lying to obtain a FISA warrant. Pure fact.

what would you do with your starter wife, you know the woman you swore "until death do us part?"

do solemn oaths and vows amount to little more than vain abuse of the lords name??
I'd get her a trophy husband.

Cronkite was a traitor, a one world activist, who put our soldiers in danger while they fought in Viet-Nam

Where else could we learn this?
View attachment 936593
Typical El Rushbo propaganda. Cronkite never said the war is lost.

Forum List

Back