Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.

The defendant does not set the court schedule. The judge does.

FPOTUS#45 requested that court be suspended so he could go. The judge hasn't made a decision yet, basically TBD.

A couple of alternatives:
  • Instead of asking the court to shut down for the day, as the court the break at lunch. FPOTUS#45 can then get on his private jet and fly to Miami (about a 3 hour flight) and be there in plenty of time for attending his first ever childs graduation.
  • Instead of asking the court to shut down, request that he be excused with the understanding that the court would proceed without him being present for that limited amount of time.
WW

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies

Actually, it is not

Trump knew he was facing criminal charges before he entered the election.
Most facing felony charges know better than run for political office.

The fact that it inconveniences his campaign is his own fault

Actually, it is not

New Dem precedent, Indict your supposed opponent and demand they don't run for office.

Thanks for the update from DNC headquarters.

Actually, it is not

It's a sham, and you are smart enough to know that, but, too bias to be honest.

New Dem precedent, Indict your supposed opponent and demand they don't run for office.

Thanks for the update from DNC headquarters.
This crime happened before Trump was elected in 2016
You can’t prosecute while he is President
Now you are complaining that you can’t prosecute if he is running for President.

If Trump was concerned with possible impact on his campaign, he could have expedited the proceedings instead of delaying them

It's a sham, and you are smart enough to know that, but, too bias to be honest.

More denial from the Trump cult

These charges are fully supported by evidence and testimony as well as Trumps own statements.
They have been brought by a Grand Jury
They have survived all Trumps legal challenges

Let Trump explain to the jury why he thinks it is a sham
Lets see what the jury says

This crime happened before Trump was elected in 2016
You can’t prosecute while he is President
Now you are complaining that you can’t prosecute if he is running for President.

If Trump was concerned with possible impact on his campaign, he could have expedited the proceedings instead of delaying them

What crime?

His lawyers can't even observe Passover. Absurd.

Trump warned us back in 2016 he said a president under an indictment would cause a constitutional crisis and “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”

The defendant does not set the court schedule. The judge does.

FPOTUS#45 requested that court be suspended so he could go. The judge hasn't made a decision yet, basically TBD.

A couple of alternatives:
  • Instead of asking the court to shut down for the day, as the court the break at lunch. FPOTUS#45 can then get on his private jet and fly to Miami (about a 3 hour flight) and be there in plenty of time for attending his first ever childs graduation.
  • Instead of asking the court to shut down, request that he be excused with the understanding that the court would proceed without him being present for that limited amount of time.
WW
I thought also that Trump was asking for a shut down, but this is the judge insisting that Trump being absent means a shutdown. I guess the media lied again.

Trump should call the Judge’s bluff and go. That Judge would never jail Trump.

You should read the story of belling the cat.

Trump warned us back in 2016 he said a president under an indictment would cause a constitutional crisis and “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”
Only applies to Crooked Hillary

makes you wonder why democrats are making this shit up to try and put trump in jail when they already know the harm it will bring to the country,,

Hey, please don't take this the wrong way because I believe you and everything but do you have a link for that?

Forum List

Back