Another republican too eager to kill

I have plenty of clue. I've trained dogs. They feed off behavior from humans.

Any more stupid shit to add, magafuck?
Ooooo, more lies. A friend trained up two National Champions in dog sports.

She tells me you're full of poo.

Ooooo, more lies. A friend trained up two National Champions in dog sports.

She tells me you're full of poo.
Bullshit. Assholes like you don't have friends. 'Dog sports'? :auiqs.jpg: You mean agility, or weak ass dog shows? Two very different things, btw. Explain.

However, none of these things supports any sociopathic views that shooting a dog and killing them for any reason beyond their health and suffering is okay. Nothing else.

As far as your bullshit gaslighting, well, let's just say we'll never get along, city faggot.

What do the authorities do with dangerous dogs? The statutes are posted in this thread.

Go look and get back to us when you have a clue.

What do the authorities do with dangerous dogs?
Define 'dangerous'. I'm sure our definition of 'dangerous' will vary wildly, city faggot.

Truly dangerous dogs will get dispatched immediately (shot) due to an uncontrollable nature (attacking people) stemming mostly from sickness and/or a genetic neurological disorder from birth. This can sadly happen from time to time, but very rarely.

Authorities will surrender the animal to animal control most of the time.
The statutes are posted in this thread.
Statutes have nothing to do with this discussion. :rolleyes:
Go look and get back to us when you have a clue.
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. :rolleyes: Begone, gaslighting magaturd city faggot.

Last edited:
Define 'dangerous'. I'm sure our definition of 'dangerous' will vary wildly, city faggot.

Truly dangerous dogs will get dispatched immediately (shot) due to an uncontrollable nature (attacking people) stemming mostly from sickness and/or a genetic neurological disorder from birth. This can sadly happen from time to time, but very rarely.

Authorities will surrender the animal to animal control most of the time.

Statutes have nothing to do with this discussion. :rolleyes:

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. :rolleyes: Begone, gaslighting magaturd city faggot.
And what will animal control do with it?

What is the procedure?

What indeed, moron. :rolleyes: If only you lived in the Information Age, when search engines are a thing.

You lost this one, camper. Bow out gracefully. :itsok:

At best, a vicious dog will spend his last days in a kennel.

At worst he will be put down immediately.

What it will NOT happen is that the dog will be adopted.

What indeed, moron. :rolleyes: If only you lived in the Information Age, when search engines are a thing.

You lost this one, camper. Bow out gracefully. :itsok:
Oh, so you refuse to answer because the reality is you will look like an idiot, which in your case isn't hard.

The authorities will kill the dog. Not by shooting it, but by suffocation. It won't get adopted out, it won't be rescued. At best it will live out its life in the pound, but that is exceptionally rare.

So, no skippy, I didn't lose anything.

But you do have idiot tattooed on your forehead.

It's sad that this topic turned into yet another partisan dick-waving back and forth contest.

She had options. Period. For me this has zero to do with politics.

The dog was barely above the age of a puppy (some would say it's still within puppy range) and there are plenty of dogs who came from WAY worse circumstances and were far worse off, who - with love and patience - ended up completely trained and changed.

She did something wrong and unnecessary, period.

And location or subculture is irrelevant.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
Well, at least she didn’t EAT THE DOG! Obama became president even though you all know he eats dogs! Pure psychopathy. Stop being hypocrites you slime sucking Democrat.

It's sad that this topic turned into yet another partisan dick-waving back and forth contest.

She had options. Period. For me this has zero to do with politics.

The dog was barely above the age of a puppy (some would say it's still within puppy range) and there are plenty of dogs who came from WAY worse circumstances and were far worse off, who - with love and patience - ended up completely trained and changed.

She did something wrong and unnecessary, period.

And location or subculture is irrelevant.
I’m not going to say what she did is right. However, on farms, animals like this dog are there for a reason other than being a pet. Farmers do these things. You suburban woke misfits always attempt to judge others based on your perceptions that don’t live in reality.

Now, let’s remind you liberal Democrats about the man who became President, Obama eating a dog. Someone had to kill the dog so Obama could show how cool he is. And then there’s the tens of millions of unborn babies you liberals think is okay to kill and not be psychotic? So, if Obama can justify having a dog killed so he could eat it and have people knowing this vote him in to be President, then I have no problem with you people voting for Kristi Noem for Vice President. So, who’s going to be the first hypocrite to disagree with me?

I have worked at a couple of kennels and volunteered at animal shelters. There ARE dogs who cannot be adopted or trained. Usually because of abuse at the hands of humans.
Disagree with what? Obama hate dogs. He said he only ate one but I don’t believe it. Did you vote fire the dog killer and eater Obama? Shame on you.

I’m not going to say what she did is right. However, on farms, animals like this dog are there for a reason other than being a pet. Farmers do these things. You suburban woke misfits always attempt to judge others based on your perceptions that don’t live in reality.

Now, let’s remind you liberal Democrats about the man who became President, Obama eating a dog. Someone had to kill the dog so Obama could show how cool he is. And then there’s the tens of millions of unborn babies you liberals think is okay to kill and not be psychotic? So, if Obama can justify having a dog killed so he could eat it and have people knowing this vote him in to be President, then I have no problem with you people voting for Kristi Noem for Vice President. So, who’s going to be the first hypocrite to disagree with me?

Eating dog is normal in many parts of the world. Poverty makes you far less picky.

As I recall, Obama said he ate dog as a kid in the Philipines. It wasn't ever on the White House menu.

You clearly don't know me. I'm absolutely not a liberal* or Democrat or proabort or ANY of those things you assumed. I'm pro-life, Christian, and small l libertarian / conservative. But I'm also an animal advocate, so for me this is about what is actually true and right, and has NOTHING to do with politics!

Again, location or tradition is completely irrelevant!

*at least not in the modern sense of the word 'liberal' which these days means statist as opposed to classical liberalism

Last edited:

Forum List

Back