Another republican too eager to kill

Post a link to your local animal ordinances. We already know you're a liar, so your claims of what you have seen aren't believable.
The only one that counts is the state she and her dog was in.

Under South Dakota law, “any person owning, keeping, or harboring a dog that chases, worries, injures, or kills any poultry or domestic animal is guilty of a class two misdemeanor and is liable for damages to the owner thereof for any injury caused by the dog to any such poultry or animal.”

Section 40-34-1 of the South Dakota codified laws – Killing of dog lawful when disturbing domestic animals – says: “It shall be lawful for any person to kill any dog found chasing, worrying, injuring, or killing poultry or domestic animals except on the premises of the owners of said dog or dogs.”

The chicken OWNER, had a right to kill the puppy.

South Dakota was the last of the 50 states to make animal cruelty a felony, passing legislation in 2014.

Noem killed the dog in 2004, no law was broken but still fucked up for her to kill a puppy.

A 14 month old serial livestock killer.
It's a puppy, a pointer at that, not a pit bull.

Teabaggers act like the dog was rabid and attacking everything that moved............except of course PHEASANTS.
You lose all credibility when you make this about politics and not culture. Are we pretending now that liberal voters don't abuse animals?

You lose all credibility when you make this about politics and not culture. Are we pretending now that liberal voters don't abuse animals?

The blind hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance displayed here by 98% of the posters really is worthy of a thread of its own. Only problem is, of course it will turn into yet another debate on veganism, and....not sure if any of us want another thread on that debate. :lol:

But this story really does highlight how blind most people are. I was on twitter yesterday and I couldn't believe how many people were utterly lambasting Noem. I mean there were TONS and tons and tons of comments totally attacking her. And while I agree that what she did was terribly wrong, I was thinking to myself... I bet 98% of these people attacking her are non-vegan and are completely oblivious to the fact that they do basically the same thing on a daily basis, just indirectly.

Last edited:
not sure if any of us want another thread on that debate
No body changes their mind. I just enjoy pointing out their irrationality and gross hypocrisy -- especially when they use every news story as an opportunity to beat up their enemies. "Physician, heal thyself!"

Btw, anyone needing to know how to easily get 100 grams of protein a day without butchering your dog (or your neighbor's), just ask.

You lose all credibility when you make this about politics and not culture.
Teabaggers are.
They defend, killing a 14 month old puppy, because the culprit is a RWNJ, who doesn't know how to train a dog.
Are we pretending now that liberal voters don't abuse animals?
Nope, it happens everyday.
Of course not many people mention it in a book.

Did I say that? Or did I simply say that eating dog is eaten and often the only source of protein they have.
Yeah, you did. And now you did again. Dog is NOT "the only source of protein they have"

Which bean has more protein than meat?

SOYBEAN
. Soybeans take on many forms and are rich in amino acids and B vitamins. One cup of soybeans has about 31g of protein, more than a 4-ounce turkey burger

No body changes their mind. I just enjoy pointing out their irrationality and gross hypocrisy -- especially when they use every news story as an opportunity to beat up their enemies. "Physician, heal thyself!"

I think it should be pointed out too...but maybe in a more diplomatic way. hahaha

Btw, I edited my previous post and added more to it, after you replied.

Yeah, you did. And now you did again. Dog is NOT "the only source of protein they have"

Which bean has more protein than meat?

SOYBEAN
. Soybeans take on many forms and are rich in amino acids and B vitamins. One cup of soybeans has about 31g of protein, more than a 4-ounce turkey burger

And I was specifically addressing the diets of poverty stricken children. I haven't heard that soybeans are growing wild in the Philipines?

So what I said stands.

So Filipinos are a nation of hunter/gatherers now? Any excuse to justify a position I guess

You really are trying hard for this "gotcha", aren't you?

Poverty in the Philippines is serious. Starvation is a very real possibility. You mentioned soy beans as a source of protein. For a group that eats what they can find or what they can catch.

Ranch country isn't a fucking teevee show.
I lived most of my life on 1066 acre farm. Nearly a thousand city folk vacationed weekly at nearby federal dam, lake & campground. Thanks to many of them dumping their dogs on their trip's to the country prior to internet neighborhood watch, pet adoption & tracking apps, I had shot many roaming stray dog packs attacking farm animals & humans.

But I never had to put down a dog because of my failure to train it. My Australian Cattle Dog instinctually started killing chickens, chasing & biting the neighbors cattle. Soon I had it guarding the livestock & killing predictors.

Last edited:
A 14 month old serial livestock killer.
It's a puppy, a pointer at that, not a pit bull.

Teabaggers act like the dog was rabid and attacking everything that moved............except of course PHEASANTS.
Thing is, if she was a good hunting dog, she would have kept her

She was a good hunting dog..............for chickens.............It's a start.
City folk versus country folk. Reality with living. Packaged living of killed livestock from city folk over fresh killing of an animal that was vicious in the country.

City folk versus country folk. Reality with living. Packaged living of killed livestock from city folk over fresh killing of an animal that was vicious in the country.
Vicious?
I bet it was a hen, the dog killed and not a rooster.
A rooster quite possibly, would have messed that puppy up.

Forum List

Back