Another republican too eager to kill

It's about the 4th post on this topic. Yeah, it was a big mistake to include that in a biography. ASPCA kennels kill useless dogs every day and Planned Parenthood centers kill useless humans every day.

So glad this has gone mainstream .. instead of focusing on actual issues like the invasion on the Southern border, increasing inflation, high interest rates, etc ..

Priorities of the left.

Lol, not in the way you're trying to use it, no.
It is what it is. If you live in glass houses then don’t throw rocks. I wouldn’t do what she did. But, I’ve never lived and worked a farm. I hear it’s fairly common to put down animals that destroy other cash animals like chickens. But, I’m not going to crucify her or Obama for their vocations and decisions in their business. Yet the Dems have no problem with politicians killing unborn human puppies. Shameful and hypocritical.

No, Son. It's not.
Son? I’m probably older than you are. Yes, it is what it is. Obama is still a radical Muslim. Muslims don’t convert to Christianity unless they want to die. I’m sure he still eats his delicacies.

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, and the governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem, were discovered to be involved in an adulterous affair with each other.

Watch as they wax on and on about their holiness. It's a real hoot.

1714525934692.png

Forum List

Back